stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

And the Pens keep gettin it done without Syd, Philly without Pronger

Now obviously the Pens are much more dependant on Syd than Philly is on Pronger, but it is worth noticing. I do think that with how solid these 2 look along with the way Boston is scoring backed up by all world studs Thomas and Chara that the East has a very, very good shot at winning the cup this year.

As a Philly fan Boston really scares me.

Washington as usual doesnt have the heart, Montreal doesnt have enough punch, TB and Atlanta cannot play D and the Rangers completely lack organization so no one else in the East really worries me.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Well.....someone in the West should REALLY worry you.

I have only one thing to say to you, Stevie.....

February 5, 2011.

That's your Judgement Day, pal. Let's wait to handicap those Cup chances until after this very disappointing Saturday you'll be having.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Flyers are the class of the league. A high-powered, yet balanced, offense, and the best defense in the league.

The same old question that has plagued the Flyers for decades now is the only one that needs to be answered...

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    Flyers are the class of the league. A high-powered, yet balanced, offense, and the best defense in the league.

The same old question that has plagued the Flyers for decades now is the only one that needs to be answered...
    Wrong. They might finish 4th in the West. At best.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Dallas?

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Wrong. They might finish 4th in the West. At best.
    Vancouver and a healthy Detroit (if they can ever get there) definitely worry me. I'm just saying Philly and Boston look very playoff built this year and we all know how lethal Pit can be when they are hot. I'm not really buying Dallas either I think Philly and Pit would finish 2 and 3 in the West respectively behind Vancouver depending on Det's health so maybe 3 and 4. And wel all know what the Sedins do in the playoffs. They don't finish. I do want to see them fight eachother in the All Star Game however. That could be pretty awesome.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

Be the guy Bobsy BE THE GUY!

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post

Vancouver and a healthy Detroit (if they can ever get there) definitely worry me. I'm just saying Philly and Boston look very playoff built this year and we all know how lethal Pit can be when they are hot. I'm not really buying Dallas either I think Philly and Pit would finish 2 and 3 in the West respectively behind Vancouver depending on Det's health so maybe 3 and 4. And wel all know what the Sedins do in the playoffs. They don't finish. I do want to see them fight eachother in the All Star Game however. That could be pretty awesome.
    We"ll see Feb 5, Stevie.

I'm thinking we make a points wager for that tilt??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fly guys looking at another deep run this year in the playoffs. Bob is a stud, still very young but I like the potiental with some nice grooming. Still can't get over the last goal of the Cup last year. Such cup cake bullshit.

stevek173

We"ll see Feb 5, Stevie.

I'm thinking we make a points wager for that tilt??
    Maybe, looks like Pronger is coming back so I do like this. Let's see what the odds are then and what happens between now and then; I'll give u whatever the book odds are if we do it.

opie1988

Done.

This will be a worse beatdown than the one that chic put on you in the Video Face-Off the other night.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stevek173

Done.

This will be a worse beatdown than the one that chic put on you in the Video Face-Off the other night.
    Lol I still feel bad about that. She really is sweet and I had no idea she let herself go that bad.

Good friend though