ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari... when a female is acting like a bitch, she needs to be checked.

Thats all.

I still like you.. just cut the holier than thou routine..everything is always someone elses fault... you were just an innocent bystander, everyone else needs to grow up... yada yada

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love these war threads

Shari is a woman although she is strutting around like she is a hot 19 year old model
    I studied the photos and they were from a model type site, she had to spend hours and hours perfecting the photos. I have no issues with her other than her real pics and real weight.

If she is 120 I fuk her, if she is 170 I am not going to fuk her and make will love in my backyard to her

Also she just called me "chubby" that hurts me a lot.

Bobby is cool, he is doing his job. He is strict and got orders from top to be hard nose.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Bobbys power trip on here is like something I have never seen. Its like a kid buying a bullhorn and whistle because he got the school crossing guard job. Get over yourself.
    I am not on any type of power trip Ralphie, if I was you would have gotten infractions instead of the warnings I gave you

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    I had good reason to single you out. You came in here trashing PT acting like chat is some enlightened area.

Give me a break
    I honestly thought you were a bit more on to it than this so give me a break. Since you're obviously not, I'll admit my mistake and dumb it down for you.

A. See jj's posts in this thread

B. Think about the relationship jj and I have and why I'd respond the way I did

C. Realize you don't have a clue about our relationship and were talking out of your ass

D. Relinquish your unofficial guardian of PT and all of it's sports and gambling talk crown

E. PM me all of the words you want to call ne but are too much of a bitch to do in this thread

F. Run off with Ralphie and giggle over the fact that Shari cares and you made her cry

Oh wait.... When I see a PT thread asking where you are because you haven't been seen for awhile and people notice your absence, then you should worry about PT. It happened for me when life stuff prevented me from posting in here - do you think it'd happen for you? And should it even matter?!

I await your PM with bated breath.

shari91

Shari quit with the 15 page responses. No one reads them. They are retarded and you dont sound smart which is your goal.
    So are you going to work or?????

Didn't you just post that you were? If so, consider it mission accomplished for shari yet again.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I have no problem with you taking exception to what I say. I do expect something a little more intelligent than 'GTFO'. So funny how you flip from 'liking Shari' to having a few choice words to say. And they say chicks are fukked up?

How about you and Ralphie sit in here and derail another thread with your trolling and see how that works out for you? Ralphie already brought up the 'bad mother' slam for the 100th time because the poor darling is a bit simple. When you come up with something better than that, PM me. I was in here talking about chat.

Oh and stealthy, I can't see anyone giving you a hard time if you went in there. It's when people make up fake usernames to try to get attention and don't have the balls to actually talk but just lurk that it's a bit creepy. Since it is called 'chat' and all.
    I may drop in then, but I've never had a poor experience with it. In fact one of the most awkward moments happened to me last year when I left a window open in chat.

I had a student filmmaker come to my apt to shoot a film he was entering into sundance. He and his crew came over to set up for the filming. I was in chat and left my comp on the breakfast bar to step away. I come back and I see the crew gathered round my laptop, giggling away. I walk over to see what the fuss is and I see photoshopped pics of cokks going into some white boys mouth. So fukkin embarassing, have not gone in there since. I wonder what the moderation (or lack thereof) is in there. I really wanted to see the filming but was too humiliated to stick around

shari91

JJ you goofball - I said you would 'get a chubby'. I'm sure that's not an Aussie thing although I have no clue anymore. It means boner, hard on, etc. I thought you were hip to this shit?!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Best thread of the year so far?

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    I am not on any type of power trip Ralphie, if I was you would have gotten infractions instead of the warnings I gave you
    So are you going to work or????? Didn't you just post that you were? If so, consider it mission accomplished for shari yet again.
    thats a win for you? Yes I have work at noon. You should try it sometime instead of watching your ass get fatter on the internet all day.

ProfaneReality

Oh wait.... When I see a PT thread asking where you are because you haven't been seen for awhile and people notice your absence, then you should worry about PT. It happened for me when life stuff prevented me from posting in here - do you think it'd happen for you? And should it even matter?!

I await your PM with bated breath.
    How sad, you are basing your importance on if someone on the forum asks you to check in, or where you've been?

I mean.. seriously??

But if that is the measuring stick, someone did create a thread asking me to check in .. do I matter now?

I hope so...but I'm sure you will let me know.

shari91

I can't quote you in here but this is for you Stealthy - yeah sometimes it gets a bit silly. And it's not like I'm in there every day to see what's going on. I go in spurts. Some days I remember about to go in, other days I don't. But to me it's just the same as I'd expect if I were hanging out in person with a group of younger guys who liked to gamble. You get the gambling talk and then toucher the giggly stuff. I can honestly say I've never once been offended by anything that's been posted in there. It'd be like if each of us had the power to show a photo or gif in every day conversation to illustrate a point. I can see why that would be awful when that happened to you though.

It's a pretty cool place to hang out and talk real time about games and potential bets without the lag of waiting for someone to post. I don't know - I've only ever had good experiences in there and to be honest, it was GoatMilk and i meeting on there to talk about tennis plays months ago that got me started. Try it sometime. Just go in as stealthy and it'll all be cool. For all the goofy stuff and gambling talk people are pretty forthright in there so when others use fake names or lurk it's a bit off putting. That'd be where the weirdness comes from.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I may drop in then, but I've never had a poor experience with it. In fact one of the most awkward moments happened to me last year when I left a window open in chat.

I had a student filmmaker come to my apt to shoot a film he was entering into sundance. He and his crew came over to set up for the filming. I was in chat and left my comp on the breakfast bar to step away. I come back and I see the crew gathered round my laptop, giggling away. I walk over to see what the fuss is and I see photoshopped pics of cokks going into some white boys mouth. So fukkin embarassing, have not gone in there since. I wonder what the moderation (or lack thereof) is in there. I really wanted to see the filming but was too humiliated to stick around
    thats pretty funny

shari91

didnt read one word of shari's long diatribe. Where did I say in this thread Shari's a bad mom. I gave that bit up months ago but clearly its all she thinks about if I didnt even call her a bad mom and she brought it up......thats rich.
    'Because we all know you suck at your other life duty'

Sorry dude - I understand you thought you were being witty and cutting here. But you do realize your posts are saved forever?! And you do realise Mods read every PM sent?! Speaking of which, I wonder if I can go report your PMs from a few months ago. Just to let the Mods know I cried when I received them.

Nah - probably not even worth the hassle. Keep trying darling, I'm sure you'll make me cry or even just care what you think actually, some day. Not likely but it's worth a shot.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I've never seen in my day a chick put two guys in their place this way. Pack it in men, you're cooked.

shari91

How sad, you are basing your importance on if someone on the forum asks you to check in, or where you've been?

I mean.. seriously??

But if that is the measuring stick, someone did create a thread asking me to check in .. do I matter now?

I hope so...but I'm sure you will let me know.
    Not sure. Since you deemed yourself the King of PT and deciding who should stay and should go, please let me know.

I can play this game with you for the next 53 minutes until my son wakes up so just PM, once you send that brave first PM, and give me the heads up on what direction you want to to here with this. You slam me - I cry? No one would believe it. You tell me to 'GTFO' of PT? Well, that's just embarassing on your part. But I'm awake and haven't partook in this nonsense for awhile so I'll gladly fulfil your need. Just let me know!!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

I can't quote you in here but this is for you Stealthy - yeah sometimes it gets a bit silly. And it's not like I'm in there every day to see what's going on. I go in spurts. Some days I remember about to go in, other days I don't. But to me it's just the same as I'd expect if I were hanging out in person with a group of younger guys who liked to gamble. You get the gambling talk and then toucher the giggly stuff. I can honestly say I've never once been offended by anything that's been posted in there. It'd be like if each of us had the power to show a photo or gif in every day conversation to illustrate a point. I can see why that would be awful when that happened to you though.

It's a pretty cool place to hang out and talk real time about games and potential bets without the lag of waiting for someone to post. I don't know - I've only ever had good experiences in there and to be honest, it was GoatMilk and i meeting on there to talk about tennis plays months ago that got me started. Try it sometime. Just go in as stealthy and it'll all be cool. For all the goofy stuff and gambling talk people are pretty forthright in there so when others use fake names or lurk it's a bit off putting. That'd be where the weirdness comes from.
    I will give it a second chance you ole poopnutter

ProfaneReality

Shari, I have no interest in continuing this conversation in private.. all I ever wanted out of you was to unlock the video so I could masturbate to it like CougarBait did, and see what the big deal was.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Shari, I have no interest in continuing this conversation in private.. all I ever wanted out of you was to unlock the video so I could masturbate to it like CougarBait did, and see what the big deal was.

shari91

thats a win for you? Yes I have work at noon. You should try it sometime instead of watching your ass get fatter on the internet all day.
    Oh and now the youth have spoken. I work 24 hours a day. I'm a mother. I also hold another job that I promise you would put whatever you're going to do at noon - because that's when mighty professionals start their work day - to shame. You're going to embarrass yourself badly here if you keep up this line of attack. I promise you. And not only will you ashamed by my posting a screenshot of my psycheck - which is only 80% of my salary since I'm on maternity leave - and we know youd never doubt a screenshot - you're going to be embarassed by the realisization that you not only posted that you were leaving this thread because you had to go to work, but that you still feel the need to try to insult someone, ON THE INTERNET. Honey, you don't affect me. You're nothing to me. Go back to trying to make a name for yourself bycbashing Brock. Easy target so you should come out ok.

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

you stupid, stupid k*nt

beaunose2002
    beaunose2002's Avatar Become A Pro!

where the horses underage? that would be a strict violation!

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Best thread of the year so far?
    Another stiff ghost chiming in.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Patty, as someone who's also been on the other hand of Willie's ban-hammer, trust me when I say he's doing you a favor. You get the opportunity to get out of the house and get some sun on that cancer patient skin. When the ban's over, you'll return to us a better chatter, hopefully without the bad attitude and stupid obsession with Zeta's rooster. Take this time to reflect and improve yourself, don't just mope around the house like we all know you're doing right now.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    Patty, as someone who's also been on the other hand of Willie's ban-hammer, trust me when I say he's doing you a favor. You get the opportunity to get out of the house and get some sun on that cancer patient skin. When the ban's over, you'll return to us a better chatter, hopefully without the bad attitude and stupid obsession with Zeta's rooster. Take this time to reflect and improve yourself, don't just mope around the house like we all know you're doing right now.
    hey man...how are you...are you still posting tennis picks?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by beaunose2002 View Post
    where the horses underage? that would be a strict violation!
    this guy has potential. post more

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Hi Spanks, I'm doing better than ever, thanks for inquiring. I'm still following tennis, but last year I made a strong push to become a strictly quantitative handicapper in the Big Four North American sports, and so I wasn't able to pay attention to the tennis tours like I had in years past. My inattention is manifesting itself as some atrocious results thus far with the Australian Open, so I obviously need to take another month or two to get dialed in with respect to players' health and motivational concerns. Once I catch my stride, I'll post some picks again.

How are things with you?

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I bitched when Profane Reality his bunch of no-mark twats came into the chat. Why? Because all they talked about was , , and more . Add in more poo too and hitting on Shari. That was while Aussie Open was on and we were discussing picks.

If twats like him need to come on, it's fine. We'll move to another place.

And I love how this has turned into a Shari bashing/questioning thread. Sums up SBR in a nut-shell. Less gamblers, more loose-talkers.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Yes, I bitched when Profane Reality his bunch of no-mark twats came into the chat. Why? Because all they talked about was , , and more . Add in more poo too and hitting on Shari. That was while Aussie Open was on and we were discussing picks. If twats like him need to come on, it's fine. We'll move to another place. And I love how this has turned into a Shari bashing/questioning thread. Sums up SBR in a nut-shell. Less gamblers, more loose-talkers.
    It's not like you support sbr financially or anything.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    It's not like you support sbr financially or anything.
    By becoming Pro, so take money off my losses?

And yes, I actually do contribute. Check out my soccer thread. Winners in there.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

If she is 120 I fuk her
    cue jj scavenging through graveyards for corpses

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I just got served. Shari is like so successful shit talking on the internet. Shari types over 2240 pages a day on this forum in text. What a loser.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Good job Bobby. Ban this stiff/thief/Gollum looking dude for good.

shari91

I just got served. Shari is like so successful shit talking on the internet. Shari types over 2240 pages a day on this forum in text. What a loser.
    Yep I'm the loser. I'm the one who goes into a thread that has nothing to do with me and tries to bash someone using nonsensical rubbish. Unless you're one of the very pussies lurking in chat I was talking about of course.

Dude, sorry to say but you're the misfit around here. The guy who goes into Paco's thread repeatedly saying it should be moved to a different forum. The guy who goes in there saying it should be closed down. The guy who Posts fake screenshots of air bets and creates a thread that 99% of people laughed at. The guy who comes in here and makes a fool of himself. Nothing of value to add - just trolling because no one ever pays attention to you. You're done. I responded to you and PR a few hours ago because I was bored. I no longer am. Good luck with it all.

ProfaneReality

SoV, you are mistaken, I didn't talk about .

That was bobby and zeta.

I don't care about , I have no sex drive, I am a gambler.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

SoV, you are mistaken, I didn't talk about .

That was bobby and zeta.

I don't care about , I have no sex drive, I am a gambler.

First 1234 Last