Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Yeah like your life of being an unemployed old maid is a contribution to society. You are trash pure and simple.
    I could give two fuks what you think. Glad you lost your bets yesterday. I hope you lost a lot. But my guess is from all the time you spend on here play .01/.02 poker you don't have .05 to your name.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    Ya the broadcaster does kinda come off as one of those guys selling his "Game of the year/lock of the century/must win or I will hang myself from the stadium live on t.v after the game" picks for only $99
    That broadcaster is Judge Andrew Napalitano and he is a great American!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    I could give two fuks what you think. Glad you lost your bets yesterday. I hope you lost a lot. But my guess is from all the time you spend on here play .01/.02 poker you don't have .05 to your name.
    Yeah I have $.05 to my name I work for a living I don't sit around living off the government. Lost my bets huh I went 2-1-1 how is that losing?

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

crazy

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

I just hate this republican sponsored garbage and not afraid to say it. World would be a better if this country had no military to enforce it's trash beliefs on the rest of the planet. Too bad their are so many idiots with nothing better to do with their sorry lives other than joining the military.
    I have news for you, most Democrat politicians are warmongers and police state motherfuck*ers too.

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, I honestly have never seen such hate and anger on the internet. That is saying something.

You are the most vindictive, spiteful, hateful person I have ever come in contact with on a forum.

Reading your posts is like watching a 2 year old scream at their mother in a grocery store.

Ease off him/ her (I don't know)

At the end of the day he/she has to live with his/her pain, no need on ruining your day over it.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just hate this republican sponsored garbage and not afraid to say it. World would be a better if this country had no military to enforce it's trash beliefs on the rest of the planet. Too bad their are so many idiots with nothing better to do with their sorry lives other than joining the military.
    you are a childish fukin idiot. If you don't like this countrys "trash" beliefs then GTFO!

I dont agree with everything this country does, but many young men & women have died to preserve a way of life that I feel is pretty fukin good compared to the alternative. To disrespect those people in such a way makes you the biggest asshole to grace SBR. Go fukin die!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BatemanPatrickl, and Cicima6709

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

My dad is a vietnam vet... There were millions of emily hanes back then. Don't think for one second this type of belief is uncommon today... But now we just refer to them as terrorists.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

It's unreal that he/she/it is an unemployed bum yet feels he/she/it can call out people that allow her/him/it to sit on it's fat ass.

MortalLock
    MortalLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2654

The cop won the $2000 and still shot the man. Wow as NWA would say F the police

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    It's unreal that he/she/it is an unemployed bum yet feels he/she/it can call out people that allow her/him/it to sit on it's fat ass.
    what goes around comes around right

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's 100% obvious Emily_Haines is just trolling hoping for people to wig out. Kind of the forums version of the Westboro Baptist goofballs.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    you are a childish fukin idiot. If you don't like this countrys "trash" beliefs then GTFO!

I dont agree with everything this country does, but many young men & women have died to preserve a way of life that I feel is pretty fukin good compared to the alternative. To disrespect those people in such a way makes you the biggest asshole to grace SBR. Go fukin die!
    Go throw a puppy of a cliff you piece of shit.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Did some digging here's the whole storyhttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193652,00.html

Cops gets away with anything here, WTF is world with this world
    When I was a kid(10-18), I would get bitch slapped, kicked, socked in the ribs by cops all the ******* time... Damn rampart police got me paranoid...

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunch View Post
    Wow, I honestly have never seen such hate and anger on the internet. That is saying something.

You are the most vindictive, spiteful, hateful person I have ever come in contact with on a forum.

Reading your posts is like watching a 2 year old scream at their mother in a grocery store.

Ease off him/ her (I don't know)

At the end of the day he/she has to live with his/her pain, no need on ruining your day over it.
    Maybe she's one of those ladies from the godhatesf@gs web site.

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

wow, you have to be kidding me... society is such a joke

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i think the cop lose the bet. when the bookie tried to collect, the swat shot him

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    When I was a kid(10-18), I would get bitch slapped, kicked, socked in the ribs by cops all the ******* time... Damn rampart police got me paranoid...
    That's Okay though street hoodlums deserve to be harass, since they victimize innocent bystanders for just looking at them the wrong way. This dude that got killed on the other hand was a Doctor, and operating as a bookie on the side.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    That's Okay though street hoodlums deserve to be harass, since they victimize innocent bystanders for just looking at them the wrong way. This dude that got killed on the other hand was a Doctor, and operating as a bookie on the side.
    once I got punched in the ribs while bringing donuts for my dad.... I was 14...

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

It's a crazy world. Sick story, really...

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Emily totally high jacked this thread with her attention whore comments but wtf Sal's case is still pending according to that website!

HiTMaNN

Our system is no better but atleast we hold the officers accountable for there actions

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...t-rcmp-officer

HiTMaNN

Here is the video of the above stated arrest

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love freedom watch. Great show.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

cops, military and veterans all suck

biggest government waste of money

and some of this scum has the gall to sit outside my super market and beg for money
    Is there anything about this country that you like?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    This cop shot a 19 year old kid 3 times in the back in my hometown while the kid was running away after a drug buy.
    "while the kid was running away after a drug buy" ... sounds like a wonderful young man.

ByeShea

Go throw a puppy of a cliff you piece of shit.
    What the **** has gotten into you? Did your mom threaten to kick you off the couch?

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    "while the kid was running away after a drug buy" ... sounds like a wonderful young man.
    =======================
    Still no reason to shoot an unarmed kid in the back! Nobody's perfect and young kids do stupid things. Doesn't give a trigger happy cop the right to waste someone's life, especially when he was in no danger.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    =======================
    Nobody's perfect and young kids do stupid things.
    F*ck him. This country is full of "young kids" doing stupid things. The worst of these f*cks are the ones whose crimes turn the nation's stomach; but most just become moronic leeches on society - not many ever turn themselves around. If you waved a magic wand over that kid's head and made it so he got everything he wanted, he'd be Al Capone. Promote that cop to sergeant.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Poor kid .Really sad story .

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

You mean the idiots protecting your right to talk shit about them? You are the trash.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    DAM! that chic in your avatar is smokin!

Who the hell is that chic?
    That is Bateman's wife and my girlfriend.

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Seems like it would have to be fake.. crazy

First 12