stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

2 plays and a sexy parlay tonight - both games happen to be on TV

Not TV games by design, nice coincidence though.

1st off we have the Bruins at +190 hosting the Sabres. I see Ryan Miller having a lot of fun with his bad acting in ESPN commercials. What I don't see is him playing half as well as his counterpart Tim Thomas in this matchup as his SV% of .912 is crushed by Thomas' .945% and his 2.67 GAA is smashed by Thomas' 1.83. 1 Unit at +200; I would consider more but Buffalo has been pretty good in their last 10. You can catch this game on Yahoo at 7 Pm (EST).

Next we head to College Hoops as the Arizona Wildcats travel to Washington to play the Huskies. Sure Washington has clobbered everyone they have hosted, and the fact they embarrassed common opponent Oregon St whom Zona lost to (in St) by 31 is scary at first glance. This is the Pac-10, however and strange things happen. Zona had not faced a defense like State's and they got caught unprepared and with their pants down. Washington likes to run and gun and that fits into Zona's game. They won't be unprepared tonight. "If these guys don't play well tonight I make an example of one of the players by shooting him in the locker room." - Coach Sean Miller. Wow.

Washington has not played an opponent at home the caliber of the Cats. Arizona (15-3, 4-1) has dropped three in a row at Washington but those games have been decided by an average margin of 6.7 points.. Take the Cats and 9 pts (everywhere) for 1 unit. I think Williams goes for 40 tonight and the Cats possibly win outright but I wouldn't bet on it. You can catch this game on the Fox Sports network at 1030 PM (EST).

Parlaying these 2 pays just about 5:1 right now. Splash a half a unit on it imo. I would take it early as it looks to me like the early action is heavy on the Cats.

Play some poker, have fun watching the games, and don't bet what you can't afford to lose.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Good Luck Steve...break the bank!!

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck tonight

koby25
    koby25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Good luck. I think i will wait a little closer to gametime to see which way the line goes on this one