rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow Sportsinteraction.com

Wow they wont give me the free nfl 20 promtion on the site just because i have taken 2 dimes from they before...

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Unreal

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Whats the nfl 20 promo

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

TOP TEN book for U.S. punters

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    TOP TEN book for U.S. punters
    crap book....

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rick50time View Post
    Wow they wont give me the free nfl 20 promtion on the site just because i have taken 2 dimes from they before...
    Quit making up stories stiff. You stiff people over points and expect us to believe you win 2 dimes at books.

mrfancy
    mrfancy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Horrible site, if you want to wait 1 month to withdraw and be treated like a criminal then sign up with this book, horrible customer service as well the site should be a c-

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrfancy View Post
    Horrible site, if you want to wait 1 month to withdraw and be treated like a criminal then sign up with this book, horrible customer service as well the site should be a c-
    I am currently experiencing slow pay tactics from this book

What is even worse is they cut my wager limits to $20 a game so my account is useless and my funds are tied up

What is even worse is that they have paid me previously with no ID verification required and now suddenly after they cut my limits they are now using this as a B.S. way to slow pay me. Verification may take up to 5 days and they are taking their sweet time and I am sure that after 5 days they will tell me something was not good enough and make me resubmit again.

Very unprofessional

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post

What is even worse is they cut my wager limits to $20 a game so my account is useless and my funds are tied up

What is even worse is that they have paid me previously with no ID verification required and now suddenly after they cut my limits they are now using this as a B.S. way to slow pay me. Verification may take up to 5 days and they are taking their sweet time and I am sure that after 5 days they will tell me something was not good enough and make me resubmit again.

Very unprofessional

keep us posted

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

too much cocaine abuse

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post

Very unprofessional
    they payed me without i.d at first..2nd withdrawal was for much more and they asked for i.d and didn't pay me

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    they payed me without i.d at first..2nd withdrawal was for much more and they asked for i.d and didn't pay me
    They didn't pay you???

Did you file a complaint with SBR???

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

what happened was I had opened my account underage ..and they paid me while i was underage hassle free...i stopped gambling after I got paid and decided to wait until I was 19..i thought about opening a new account but decided not necessary cause they had paid me b4...then when I go to withdraw something big which puts me a winning player there they do all this bs and dont pay...i reported it to Justin7 and because I opened underage I don't get winnings but when I was losing everything was fine........I guess I should have opened a new account and took advantage of thier square odds still quite dumb if u ask me

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

this book sucks...

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2433

Is this book owned by the Khanawake Indian reserve or something? They seem real tight on the promo side but do some heavy marketing....

gr1624
    gr1624's Avatar Become A Pro!

Used them alot in the past. Don't like them and will not use again.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Are we talkin about Sportsinteraction here because this is the first im hearing of this from this book and i don't know the truth to the no id verification as they are pretty strict there with verification. Never had any problems withdrawing there as ive never heard of this until now. They are pretty solid in my eyes
    And they were recently upgraded i dont know the truth to these slowpays if you are then report it to SBR and let them investigate this as i cannot believe what im hearing about them.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Quit making up stories stiff. You stiff people over points and expect us to believe you win 2 dimes at books.

rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    lol ask them yourself smartass...ive won that from them...

mrfancy
    mrfancy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Lol theres Legion again defending another horrible book. How much are you getting paid legion?
    Sorry to hear your troubles sharpcat, just file the claim and after a month or so of pushing you around they will hopefully pay you out

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by mrfancy View Post
    Lol theres Legion again defending another horrible book. How much are you getting paid legion?
    Sorry to hear your troubles sharpcat, just file the claim and after a month or so of pushing you around they will hopefully pay you out
    1/4/2011 01:44 PM
    SPORTSINTERACTION upgraded from B- to B <---not even a month old from SBR

umm how is that a horrible book and yes i will defend what i know is true. They are not the best but are definitely not a horrbile book how you say. If you think signup bonus of $100 and get 100% cash is bad then i dont know what to tell you.

How much am i getting paid well i dont have a 9-5