onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    white people and black people will take the bookies money today
    so u want them to take my money?

fukin racist

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

how come celebrating a black dude and having a holly day dedicated to blacks is not racist ? if we aim for equality, why blacks are always treated differently, like they are some endangered species?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    how come celebrating a black dude and having a holly day dedicated to blacks is not racist ? if we aim for equality, why blacks are always treated differently, like they are some endangered species?
    stick to your 80,000 star locks...thinking and logic clearly isnt your strongsuit.

is it ok to have columbus day and presidents day and st patricks day and christmas? those are people who belong to one ethnicity or another.

its a holiday for a nobel laureate reverend who changed the world and America and non-violently fought for changes in racial equality, the vietnam war, religion, poverty, overall human interaction. then he was assassinated for stirring the pot.

ps. youre an idiot.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

you need to read about MLK what happend to the black people was not right. he was a hero to them and changed this country for the best. we wouldnt be able to listen to snoop dog if it wasnt for him bro

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    you need to read about MLK what happend to the black people was not right. he was a hero to them and changed this country for the best. we wouldnt be able to listen to snoop dog if it wasnt for him bro
    far as I know he was just an illiterate opportunist who took advantage of some sort of crisis to become a leader...the emancipation of black happened long before he become a public figure, he accomplished absolutely nothing except cheap talk...at least that's what I know about him...

other the that I think asians, irish or italians had it as bad as the blacks

Glitch

exactly maersk-asians being napalmed, poor and struggling italian and irish with inferior schools and dwellings... he spoke up for everyone.

and as far as being illiterate- he went to college when he was 15 and graduated when he was 19. he has degrees from three different schools. thats not what you know about him- its just what you've assumed.

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    far as I know he was just an illiterate opportunist who took advantage of some sort of crisis to become a leader...the emancipation of black happened long before he become a public figure, he accomplished absolutely nothing except cheap talk...at least that's what I know about him...

other the that I think asians, irish or italians had it as bad as the blacks
    speaking of illiterate:

blacks*
    other than that,*

got an 80,000 star bomb for us tonight??? or doubling up those 400,000$ monopoly money bets finally caught up to you?