LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Good luck bro, I wish I could join you. Stressing here in South Florida, the grind is getting to me. I have however listened to all the critics fully and want to make sure if I ever move to Vegas I do it for ALL the right reasons. Sometimes, I find myself just arguing with the wife for no reason other than to piss her off, and maybe it is so she leaves me making my decision easier? This is a poor excuse however and keep making sure I realize this.

Matt

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

People always make the move to Vegas with the WRONG plan.

Unless you have a very large nest egg, you are far better off securing a good job and gambling part time whether it be poker or sports betting as opposed to moving to Vegas with the hopes of financially supporting yourself strictly from gambling.

By securing the job first, if the gambling works out, GREAT, then you quit the job. However, when the gambling doesn't go anywhere near as well as originally thought, you have the job to fall back on and can remain in Vegas while you fine-tune the gambling side.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

forevergrindin
    forevergrindin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

good luck bro

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol gl with -110 lines and line shopping in vegas w or wo a car lol. Add the asshole you wanna lick thats -100 off the top of your bankroll everytime.. Its like might aswell get better lines have a job and **** your girl in the ass for free and shit will be 1000 times cheaper bro. violate that bitch

Streakster777
    Chasin da Mony!
    Streakster777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck & some good news- if you lose you azz you can become a gigolo, well at least for homosexual trannies but then you'd be losing you azz that way too, lol. Just kidding, i hope you make it big!

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

He was found dead in a bed with brock landers

Waz
    Waz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1894

In all honesty, moving to Canada might be the smarter option now.

GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you in vegas yet? i'll visit youuat the club!

reallydog
    reallydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

good luck man. lots of us have the same dream but are too scarred since most fail. i hope you do well

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Best of luck man. However, I agree with most of the people on here that have commented before me. Why do this? Beating the books in vegas long term and making it a full time income? WOW not going to be easy at all! With that being said go for it though. You might make it a few years but eventually it wont last. Being in Vegas too: good looking girls, lots of cash, booze,poker, strippers, celebs just so many ways things can go wrong. Be so much cooler to bet from home and just fly to vegas one weekend of the month and do it big then every month. Good luck though.. You will be back patrolling though one day making DUI arrests and remembering the high times and the lows and will have some good stories to tell the grandkids!!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Good luck bro wish .I.had the paper to do it to

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see how everyone knocks going to vegas in favor of staying home to play online for better lines. Then say its selfish to his family, but gambling online is not exactly legal. So would his wife like him better in jail or a couple hundred miles away ?

kd2133
    kd2133's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey its your choice to make. But i would think long and hard about it. Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Has this fool made his move yet

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TRE1968 View Post
    Has this fool made his move yet

Tragically no...spaceships arrived and recalled him to his planet

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY
    Aussiecapper101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Tragically no...spaceships arrived and recalled him to his planet
    What so he didn't go?

HartlMP19
    HartlMP19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Best of Luck!!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

You can't make some of the stuff up that you see on SBR.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

just unreal

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny thread in retrospect

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Whats up fellas, still going crazy over this thread. I love it.

Still here in good old Florida. Might be moving on from my job soon, but wont be heading to Vegas. I have got a lot of great things here and home and Although I am very confident on my MLB System, I think the Variance is not worth the reward. Also being away from my family will just kill me. Instead ill stay here BSing with you scmucks at SBR going to the Bash and make a few trips to Vegas every year.

Vegas is still a dream of mine and although I put it on the back burner for now. Another great season could stir the pot and bring in right back.

#1) Any person who thinks I was lying and just trying to get attention, is a COMPLETE ******* IDIOT AND MORON AND DIDNT FOLLOW MY THREADS FROM THE LAST YEAR OR A ******* TROLL.

#2) To everyone that thinks I was a ******* idiot for leaving and would never make it. You guys need to realize that people do succeed that move to vegas ask ICEMAN for one for example and I know a few other personally who dont post here.

#3) To all the people with positive thoughts and honest criticism I appreciate everything you guys wrote and took it all to heart.

Later,

Matt

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Matt, don't mind the haters man you do what you have to do, let them hate....you have a good job as a police officer lots of benefits and it's a nice job over all. I'm CJ major so I hope I have a nice job one day. Good luck with whatever you do !

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

just getting my saloon point not interested in the long post...

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

lolol at the OP

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

How's it going enjoying ur stay in vegS

Poster X
    Poster X's Avatar Become A Pro!

probably a wise move not to go to vegas at this time.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I wish you good luck, but honestly you have to have some plans, one when/if you fail. You can't go in there, hoping for the best. As others have said you have a good job as a police officer, and you have a great pension plan. If you really want to go through it, be prepared to lose it all. If you are content with that, then go ahead with it.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

absolutely ******* retarded thread

what the hell is the advantage of risking EVERYTHING to go live in Vegas when you can just chill in your house and do the same thing on the dozens of offshore gambling sites?

it makes no sense to me

you can be at home, keep your steady paying job and take a risk with the gambling while still having a quick exit available in case you fail

there is absolutely no advantage to moving to Vegas to do it

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    absolutely ******* retarded thread what the hell is the advantage of risking EVERYTHING to go live in Vegas when you can just chill in your house and do the same thing on the dozens of offshore gambling sites? it makes no sense to me you can be at home, keep your steady paying job and take a risk with the gambling while still having a quick exit available in case you fail there is absolutely no advantage to moving to Vegas to do it

probably to get away from nagging wife and bang hookers that weigh less than 200 pounds

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

its funny how the OP says he loves seeing all the responses and also says everyone saying he is looking for attention is a F'ing moron

I bet his wife is very disappointed he didnt follow through

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

ty for saloon point, this guy kill himself yet?

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

You bring a good point I didn't start the thread or idea to get attention. However since it blew up like it did now I kinda like it. For a different reason.

Hey wtf the only hooker I know over 200 is th hooker. All of these here are 80 pound crack heads. Uhhh just thinking about it is tough.

triqy
    triqy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Vegas. I think we've all contemplated moving to the gambling paradise of the world once in our lives

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

i wish you good luck, a lot of booze and coke and muchos bioches!

First ... 101112131415 Last