Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

He's average. but he is still reserves some respect cause he is getting it done.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

he listens to Justin Bieber what a fagg

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

Sanchez is pulling a Brady!

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Would loved to see him get one more chance

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

sanchez outplayed another hall of famer, again.

20-33 (61%) 233yds 2tds 102 qb rating

big ben 10-19 133yds 2int 35.5 qb rating.... shoulda been lower had jets not dropped 2 easy ints.

sanchez was the best player on the field yesterday. they lost thanks to the "great" rushing attack (greene 52yds, lt 16yds) and the "great" defense allowing nearly 250yds in the first half. 121 yds to mendenhall alone! not to mention failing to stop big ben on 3rd and 6 on a broken play.

and how atrocious that o line was. everytime sanchez would drop back he was being hit.

but what most impressed me about sanchez was after nearly getting his arm ripped off by ike taylor he went on to complete 17 of 22 with 2 tds and nearly pulled a montana.

cause you just know cutler would have put an armsling on and taken the rest of the season off. lol

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Mendenhall won that game for the Steelers. Period.

He exposed the Jet linebackers again and again.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Wish Mark could have had one last chance. Damn, what a way to go out.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

im a humongous jet fan and i have no respoect for sanchez. he's horrible. with all talent they had onj team shouldve had lot better season and won superbowl. if we had rodgers on our team not only would we not have not lost these 2 afc championship games but deff wouldve won superbowl. sanchez is horrible and absolute joke cost jets a chance at another superbowl being awful in 1st half.

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

if ur starting a franchise today, sanchez is a top 8 qb

Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post
    im a humongous jet fan and i have no respoect for sanchez. he's horrible. with all talent they had onj team shouldve had lot better season and won superbowl. if we had rodgers on our team not only would we not have not lost these 2 afc championship games but deff wouldve won superbowl. sanchez is horrible and absolute joke cost jets a chance at another superbowl being awful in 1st half.
    You're a joke of a fan, even I as a Charger fan can see the only Jet that showed up was Sanchez. The rest of the Jets were trembling in the first half.

Why couldn't the defense get the Steelers off of the field to start the game? The steelers took there sweet ass time because they could, because the defense didn't show up in the first half. They let the Steelers drive for 9 ******* minutes before the offense could finally sniff the ball. No wonder they were tired. Not to mention running into the kicker, dropped passes in the 1st half. The Steelers had so much possesion and took the NY offsense out of rythm.

The defense lost that game, not even mentioning not stopping that 3rd and 6 final play.

You're lucky to have Sanchez you pathetic Jets fan. lol

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    He's average. but he is still reserves some respect cause he is getting it done.
    Sanchez has taken his team to the AFC Championship game twice in 2 seasons? It would be hard even for New York fans to be displeased with that.. I think the only thing that makes the loss tough to swallow for fans is how brash the Jets were leading up to the game.

Maybe next season they will keep their mouths shut and do all their talking on the field in the playoffs.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Everyone knows we have a good franchise QB in Sanchez...and if your a Jets fan and displeased with him ur a moron...Name another QB we've had in the recent past that can hold Sanchez's jock...none. We got out coached early, and early penalties kept the Steelers offense on the field. I did not like the refs call on the forward pass ruled a fumble...Steelers came out and punched us in the face and we couldn't do anything about it. Horrible offensive game plan, and Big ben killed us on 3rd down rushes....FUCKK

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

HE no more beat Tom Brady than I did.

Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    HE no more beat Tom Brady than I did.
    Stick to golfing old man.

And if you're not a an old man living in florida, you should really change your name, it screams old guy retired in florida. lol

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i honestly dont understand all this hatred against sanchez. sure the jets are loud (well ryan and scott) but sanchez is the polar opposite, he is the humblest and the most down to earth athlete i have ever seen.

and it cant be performance since his post season stats are right up there with peyton, big ben, eli and brady.

i hate to go there but i think it has something to do with his mexican heritage. on second thought it isnt so far fetched considering all the racists that post here.

First 1234