necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

he is nobody, pop product

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    click that above youtube link 2 or 3 posts above this post....dont just press play....click go to the youtube page by clicking the screen, look at the amount of views then puke.

439,000,000 views. your FAVORITE artist probably has 10 or 20 million if hes lucky. why do we hate on the patriots and lakers. the kids too big for his own good.
    Those views were bombarded by kids who were locked in their rooms for "time out". Adults won't spend the time to view that shit unless ofcourse they plan on showing up to a house where Chris Hansen comes out with the chat logs.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Couldn't name a song of his. My niece loves him, but she's 12 and there's no big "boy bands" right now, so I guess he's it.

16 year old kid making more in one concert than most make in a year of work. Jealous people.

Bingo!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Those views were bombarded by kids who were locked in their rooms for "time out". Adults won't spend the time to view that shit unless ofcourse they plan on showing up to a house where Chris Hansen comes out with the chat logs.
    thats what i thought at first but i think each IP only generates one view. test it out on a video. see if you can register as 2+ views.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    thats what i thought at first but i think each IP only generates one view. test it out on a video. see if you can register as 2+ views.
    If your on Mtv, your bound to get views world wide.
    Also, there use to be a Youtube viewer hack. I got 45,000 views on a wrestling video I uploaded in less than 1Hr.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think he's hated because he's another in the long line of celebrities who has no real talent, but he was "discovered" by someone who has street cred in the music industry - so even though his "music" is stupid as fukk, he gets a free pass on his music sucking rooster.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I think he's hated because he's another in the long line of celebrities who has no real talent, but he was "discovered" by someone who has street cred in the music industry - so even though his "music" is stupid as fukk, he gets a free pass on his music sucking rooster.
    Not to mention the hair. It's one thing to have stupid hair but when all kids copy the stupid hair it makes you wonder.

First 12