Alfie B
    Alfie B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    Keep making your excuses you Pats apologists. YOU GOT CAUGHT CHEATING ACCEPT IT. It was so brazen the league fined your coach and took a first round draft pick. sorry they don't do that for a minor offense. Now go have a glass of the blue Kool ade and get ready to lose tommorrow. Jets +9 all day baby!!
    Your Jets or any other team don't use an advantage when they have it? Lmfao, Lmfto ( laughing my ferkin off).

Alfie B
    Alfie B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep making your excuses you Pats apologists. YOU GOT CAUGHT CHEATING ACCEPT IT. It was so brazen the league fined your coach and took a first round draft pick. sorry they don't do that for a minor offense. Now go have a glass of the blue Kool ade and get ready to lose tommorrow. Jets +9 all day baby!!
    What's in that blue kool aid? can you get it to Canada?

Chilling
    Last edited by Alfie B; 01-15-11 at 10:21 PM. Reason: I like it.

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats 45- Jets 3 tamarraw.....

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Wow, you sure did a great job refuting my post with facts

Go ahead, find the rule that says you aren't allowed to steal signals. I'll wait

It wasn't cheating... either post up proof that it was, or get over it

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

so many angry Pats fans. the truth hurts your super bowls are tainted. Deep inside you all know it. So you become angry anytime the Patriots are questioned.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Why is it children never learn? NE is going to kick the ever living shit out of the Jets, don't you get it? PS, you need to learn some typing skills!!!!!

rsnnh12

so many angry Pats fans. the truth hurts your super bowls are tainted. Deep inside you all know it. So you become angry anytime the Patriots are questioned.
    I only get angry that other fans are so jealous of the Pats success, that they make up accusations of cheating, even though its proven wrong, and then somehow think they are right.

So again, I'll ask, can you refute anything in my post from a few posts ago? The one proving you wrong?

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Wow, you sure did a great job refuting my post with facts Go ahead, find the rule that says you aren't allowed to steal signals. I'll wait It wasn't cheating... either post up proof that it was, or get over it
    if it was legit why did they get a 1st round draft pick revoked?

why did belicheat get fined?

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    if it was legit why did they get a 1st round draft pick revoked?

why did belicheat get fined?
    Because he ignored Goodell's memo, which "clarified" the rule (not really, though). According to the memo, cameras had to be in a room with 4 sides and a roof... so wouldn't that mean you can film from anywhere in a dome? After all, it has 4 sides and a roof... point being, the rule was vague as fuk.

The whole point of the rule is to prevent teams from using that footage for that same game, which is why they are allowed to film whatever they want in other areas. Hell, the Pats caught a Jets employee filming at Foxboro later that season or the season after, but the league said it was okay because it was from an "approved" area.

Basically, he was made an example of, just like how James Harrison was for the hits this year

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

its either Jets 6-3

or Pats 45-3 .

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

New England vs Green Bay Superbowl .

Jnas

rsnnh12

wow you really do bleed Patriot Blue. If you just said they did it so what they are still the best team, i would have some respect. but when you continually try to say the taping was no advantage or not against the rules its really sad.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jnas it's okay, take out all your anger over the internet because you wouldn't be talking trash in real life. Fact of the matter is, the Patriots will rock the Jets and make fat ass Rex Ryan shut his mouth for a few extra months. When will the jealousy end JETS fans?

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

As opposed to the Jets who have nothing in the past 40 years worth being tainted

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

cant see the jets beating them today

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

I hope the Jets roll. Come on Big Rex.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

After today, sexy Rexy will know the agony of de-feet !!!!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

brady = butt pirate.

jets up at the half and patriots to win the game pays +558 on 5dimes....

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Listen guy, I'm a New Yorker. I could have never imagined myself rooting for a team from Mass over a team from NY. But this Jet team is just so obnoxious there's no way I could back them today. I cant believe all the sqwaking on radio and tv stations all week. Nevermind talk of winning this week but you guys are already talking superbowl. Just a quick reality check for you jet clowns, your team is just not that good. Your team hasnt even seen a superbowl since Namath. You lost 45-3 the last time you went to New England. Stop bringing up a video tape like that was the reason they were winning, your team has coaches tripping players on the sideline for crying out loud. Cant wait to see the Jets lose by double digits today

Jnas

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    Listen guy, I'm a New Yorker. I could have never imagined myself rooting for a team from Mass over a team from NY. But this Jet team is just so obnoxious there's no way I could back them today. I cant believe all the sqwaking on radio and tv stations all week. Nevermind talk of winning this week but you guys are already talking superbowl. Just a quick reality check for you jet clowns, your team is just not that good. Your team hasnt even seen a superbowl since Namath. You lost 45-3 the last time you went to New England. Stop bringing up a video tape like that was the reason they were winning, your team has coaches tripping players on the sideline for crying out loud. Cant wait to see the Jets lose by double digits today
    Fish Who cares where your from ... Your probably a Giants fan so you obviously hate the Jets

Every team should be talking about the Superbowl. Thats the goal isn't it.

Go back to wiping Bradys butt

Jnas

[quote=Scottish;8387330]As opposed to the Jets who have nothing in the past 40 years worth being tainted
    They won an SB legit more than I can say for the Cheatriots

onetrickpony

Because he ignored Goodell's memo, which "clarified" the rule (not really, though). According to the memo, cameras had to be in a room with 4 sides and a roof... so wouldn't that mean you can film from anywhere in a dome? After all, it has 4 sides and a roof... point being, the rule was vague as fuk. The whole point of the rule is to prevent teams from using that footage for that same game, which is why they are allowed to film whatever they want in other areas. Hell, the Pats caught a Jets employee filming at Foxboro later that season or the season after, but the league said it was okay because it was from an "approved" area. Basically, he was made an example of, just like how James Harrison was for the hits this year
    vague or not, it happened stop defending them. oh yeah u remember the ravens thrashing the pats in the playoffs. the look on brady/belichicks face priceless, i think they were down 21 end of 1st quarter at home.

rsnnh12

rsnnh12

wow you really do bleed Patriot Blue. If you just said they did it so what they are still the best team, i would have some respect. but when you continually try to say the taping was no advantage or not against the rules its really sad.
    Of course they did it (the taping)... I never said they didn't...

And yes, it was potentially an advantage, why else would they do it?

But it was NOT against the rules, and NOT cheating. I've asked you 3 times now to show me the rule that says you can't tape signals/steal signals, and all you come back with is "it was cheating, and you know it". NFL rulebook is posted online... should be easy enough to find the rule, right?

rsnnh12

vague or not, it happened stop defending them. oh yeah u remember the ravens thrashing the pats in the playoffs. the look on brady/belichicks face priceless, i think they were down 21 end of 1st quarter at home.
    Not sure what your point is? Belichick thought he could videotape from the sidelines as long as it wasn't used for that game (which the rules said, as i posted before), turns out he wasn't supposed to tape from the sidelines. That's it, that's all there was to it.

Yes, Ravens whooped our ass last year. Its okay though, the Pats still have 3 rings this decade, the best QB and coach in the game. Not to mention, the Celtics and Sox also have championships in the last few years and are still elite teams. So I'm pretty happy with my sports situation... can you say the same?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Let's go Jets

onetrickpony

Not sure what your point is? Belichick thought he could videotape from the sidelines as long as it wasn't used for that game (which the rules said, as i posted before), turns out he wasn't supposed to tape from the sidelines. That's it, that's all there was to it. Yes, Ravens whooped our ass last year. Its okay though, the Pats still have 3 rings this decade, the best QB and coach in the game. Not to mention, the Celtics and Sox also have championships in the last few years and are still elite teams. So I'm pretty happy with my sports situation... can you say the same?
    hhaah fukin massholes, the sox win 1 after a 100 year drought, same with the c's what like 20 years. how the b's doing? what about bc(dont mention college hockey)? dont bash me if my numbers arent right, just off the top of my head. nyc still owns u. jay-z is playin while im typing this.

rsnnh12

hhaah fukin massholes, the sox win 1 after a 100 year drought, same with the c's what like 20 years. how the b's doing? what about bc(dont mention college hockey)? dont bash me if my numbers arent right, just off the top of my head. nyc still owns u. jay-z is playin while im typing this.
    Not from Mass. Actually, I call them Massholes too. Sox have 2 wins since 03, Celtics are a powerhouse, and the Bs aren't bad. BC, UNH, UMaine hockey are all powerhouses. What college teams does NYC have? Lol. And JayZ is overrated... Em, 2Pac, Biggie, Nas all 10X better

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go to the website "thefixisin.com" and read some of the shit about bob kraft, new england, and their undeafted season. Great ammunition for Patriots haters.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Patriots>your team
    Brady>your qb
    bellicheck>your coach

quit crying and move to england so you can be on the winning side.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

with this game in new england, just don't know what to think.

If jets can stop green ellis and with a hernandez banged up, jets have a chance. They don't need to play
    like crybaby conservative wimps though.

they get down 10 nothing, game is over

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

i'd like to see brady win a playoff game without his spygadgets before i become a believer

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots are so average when the NFL and the refs call a fair game. Can't wait til their not America's Team in the regular season so Bellichek and Brady can disappear and real stars and great coaches start getting their due.
    Patriots are a creation of the NFL, just like the Celtics are in the NBA. That's a whole other story though.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

brady looks absolutely awful without his spygadgets

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    Patriots>your team Brady>your qb bellicheck>your coach quit crying and move to england so you can be on the winning side.
    you = down sydrome kid

will brady start crying or any of u massholes start

First 123 Last