Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

SBR Trivia wrong answer

I had a 10 pointer that asked how many interconference games do teams play in the NHL.. Im a hockey guy so i knew it was 18... 18 wasnt one of the answers. so i click 16 and it said i was wrong and said the answer was 10... Well the Flyers have 18 inter-conference games this year, and im sure everyone else has the same... can someone look into this.?

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

My 1st question this morning was "What do they refer the 4th hitter in a lineup as?" Clean up. Next question was "What do American football players wear on their heads during games." helmet of coarse. 3rd question was at least hard but i now have 125 more points. Thank you SBR. Picker must of been doing the questions this morning.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

from wiki....

In the 2008–09 season, the NHL regular season reverted to the format used before the 2004–05 Lockout, where each team plays six games (three at home, three away) against the other teams in its division (a total of 24 games). Teams play all other non-divisional teams in their own conference four times (twice at home, twice away, 40 total games). The remaining 18 games of the season are inter-conference play, allowing every team in the league to play every other team at least once. Each team plays 12 teams from the other conference once and play the other three non-conference teams both home and away.[1] If a non-conference team is played only once, next year's schedule will include at least one game between the same two teams at the opposite venue. The schedule is structured so that every NHL team plays in every arena at least once every two years.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68195

A ten point question asking which Beanie Baby was handed out when David Wells pitched his perfect game?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Like I said earlier I had a QB question on Brian St Pierre's touchdown to picks in college, and today it was capped by a question about Mike Lowell and Testicular Cancer....that's when I knew it was time to bail

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    I had a 10 pointer that asked how many interconference games do teams play in the NHL.. Im a hockey guy so i knew it was 18... 18 wasnt one of the answers. so i click 16 and it said i was wrong and said the answer was 10... Well the Flyers have 18 inter-conference games this year, and im sure everyone else has the same... can someone look into this.?
    Brewers,

I've reset your trivia for this round so you can participate again, since that was only the 1st question. Was 18 always the answer? Some of these questions were apparently penned years ago.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Cwissy goes 3-0 in SBR trivia. Cwissy wins 125 points. Cwissy is a trivia sharp.

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

i knew it wasnt 10 since every team plays each team in the other conference at least once.. its been that way for a while now, i think they actually used to play more like a home and home against the other conference.. thanks for resetting that for me though.,.