Dokholiday
    Dokholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

It's the girls that resemble Avery Johnson that you should be wary of.

ivanator
    Ya
    ivanator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't you guys ever watch that Christmas Saved by the Bell where Zach wanted to nail that blonde that worked at the mall with Kelly? Turns out she was homeless and didn't steal the coat!

Let that be a lesson to all of you!

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by adlai View Post
    pussy probably stinks... just a thought.
    they're 1/2" from an asshole so that is always a real possibility with all pussy

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Around here a good place to pik up women is the bus stop

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

il pass

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why bother with anyone??

Just try and pick up girls and pretend you like them and use them for sex

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

sure why not.... why should i judge someone because they dont have a traditional roof over their head....

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Their are some very cute homeless girls on the west coast. The warmer the weather, the more apt the girls aren't as rugged looking.

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Yeah, sure it is fine but like others have said she will want to move in probably after the first date. But she probably would do anything since she is desperate.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I see the title of this thread and think to myself. 'pretty cool, the guy looks past her homelessness, and maybe he can help her get her life together.' Turns out to be the typical 'I just wanna f*ck her a few times' thread.

So stay away from her. She probably had enough hardship already. Doesn't need another moron taking advantage of her.
    Yeah, perhaps I didn't package my statement very well. I would certainly like to help her out with stuff. That's just the kind of guy I am so it's not just like I want to lay her. I would love to take her to the movies and take her to places around town.

But I'm being honest here. Part of the reason I would want to date her is to have sex with her. But that's the case with any girl I would want to date. I don't know too many men who want to date a woman and NOT have sex with her.

As far as those who said she might smell, that's why I put in the part about her going to the church to clean up regularly. She looked like she was very clean, especially her hair.

As far as those people saying she would be appreciative about me helping her out, that's another reason I would like her. But I'm afraid the nature of a woman is to want to share in a man's wealth. Once she got used to living a higher lifestyle she would expect me to buy her things and would probably want to move in.

I wouldn't have any problem with her expecting me to buy her things if she was making it worth my while. I believe this is the true relationship for every man and woman whether they are married or just hooking up for sex.

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jewel was homeless for a minute

jarrod
    jarrod's Avatar Become A Pro!

just to **** her, buy her something off the dollar menu, and a 40oz, and a pack of buglers she's cheap you'll get the pussay.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most likely she has lots of problems and emotional issues

I would be careful guy

good thread though!!
    I thought of you when I started it jj. I was hoping it would be jj approved.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

Sounds like drama.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

how does a hot women get homeless? she is probably crazy

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

or a heavy drug user. altho she probably wouldn't look to well if that was the case

MarkDee
    MarkDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

She has issue's period. Probalby fukked in the head that's why she homeless. This ain't a third world country, people are only homeless beacuse there retarded and chose not to do anything about it. So many programs, grants, assistance shit they can have but there to fukking lazy and don't want to work. If you need to get laid that bad pay for the shit, and leave the problems in the hotel room.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Yeah, perhaps I didn't package my statement very well. I would certainly like to help her out with stuff. That's just the kind of guy I am so it's not just like I want to lay her. I would love to take her to the movies and take her to places around town. But I'm being honest here. Part of the reason I would want to date her is to have sex with her. But that's the case with any girl I would want to date. I don't know too many men who want to date a woman and NOT have sex with her. As far as those who said she might smell, that's why I put in the part about her going to the church to clean up regularly. She looked like she was very clean, especially her hair. As far as those people saying she would be appreciative about me helping her out, that's another reason I would like her. But I'm afraid the nature of a woman is to want to share in a man's wealth. Once she got used to living a higher lifestyle she would expect me to buy her things and would probably want to move in. I wouldn't have any problem with her expecting me to buy her things if she was making it worth my while. I believe this is the true relationship for every man and woman whether they are married or just hooking up for sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDee View Post
    She has issue's period. Probalby fukked in the head that's why she homeless. This ain't a third world country, people are only homeless beacuse there retarded and chose not to do anything about it. So many programs, grants, assistance shit they can have but there to fukking lazy and don't want to work. If you need to get laid that bad pay for the shit, and leave the problems in the hotel room.
    Agree with mark 100% and hell if you just want to help someone in need thats great go ahead volunteer at the soup kitchen, become a foster parent or something like that starting a relationship with a homeless girl seems like trouble

surfcity963
    surfcity963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

Maybe she has a "golden voice" like that homeless guy all over the news, put her ass on youtube and live off of her income. She gets a home, you get paid. Win Win

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Pics of her or she's fake.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Give her a shot...who knows

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Yeah, perhaps I didn't package my statement very well. I would certainly like to help her out with stuff. That's just the kind of guy I am so it's not just like I want to lay her. I would love to take her to the movies and take her to places around town.

But I'm being honest here. Part of the reason I would want to date her is to have sex with her. But that's the case with any girl I would want to date. I don't know too many men who want to date a woman and NOT have sex with her.

As far as those who said she might smell, that's why I put in the part about her going to the church to clean up regularly. She looked like she was very clean, especially her hair.

As far as those people saying she would be appreciative about me helping her out, that's another reason I would like her. But I'm afraid the nature of a woman is to want to share in a man's wealth. Once she got used to living a higher lifestyle she would expect me to buy her things and would probably want to move in.

I wouldn't have any problem with her expecting me to buy her things if she was making it worth my while. I believe this is the true relationship for every man and woman whether they are married or just hooking up for sex.

Leaper you fuk...............stop the shit
    Go get a hooker if your horny
    Common now

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

Sounds like she needs a sugar daddy

No mercy , take her lips

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

hell no. imagine how full of skidmarks her panties probably are

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I don't know who Shawn Johnson is, but I assume she looks OK ? Any good looking woman ( esp. in Vegas) should be able to make at least $1,000 a week working part-time at a titty bar and therefore be able to afford at least some dumpy weekly apt. in Vegas.....if not own a home or condo there.

I'd have no issues dating a woman like this, personally. Like dinner and movie and sex ( implied) type of date. Sex would be mandatory if she wanted to spend the night at my place. No way I'd let her move in, you'd never get rid of her. The best thing about a woman is you ***....then she GOES ! Likely a drug addict of some sort, IMO. I think a stripper doesn't need much for references to land a good-paying job ? She could turn to prostitution as well. Maybe she isn't willing to do that and is actually a nice girl....then she has a legit reason for being homeless in LV ! I'll bet she falls in the 1st category, though !

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Banging a homeless chick is kinda like fukking a dumpster, no thanks

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post
    Agree with mark 100% and hell if you just want to help someone in need thats great go ahead volunteer at the soup kitchen, become a foster parent or something like that starting a relationship with a homeless girl seems like trouble
    great idea, a soup kitchen will give him the chance to meet even more homeless women

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDee View Post
    yeah, like women having a job and their ex-husband home are never fukked in their head

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

sounds like easy pickins...if you can't score with a homeless chick then you're doomed.

probably only cost you a shower, some ramen noodles and a pepsi

alot cheaper then pumping drinks into some whore..

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    seriously, you should talk to her...some people are smart enough to chose homelessness over working for $10/hr

I found my self nodding at this. when i was younger and worked in a grocery store there was a homeless guy that used to come around, sat outside and talked to him a bunch of times and he told me once he's rather be homeless than get a ******* job.

nitsuj378
    nitsuj378's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    LOL. I was about to ask the same thing. Where?

If it's anywhere near the D Street area (or Main & Lake Mead), she's probably a junkie.
    Ya id she's anywhere near those areas I would definately pass.

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    you'd have the upper-hand in every argument/disagreement .

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    dont do it, you start dating a homeless person you cant really send her home... cause she doesnt have one

good thing is you wouldnt have to meet her parents cause she probably doesnt have any of those either. too cruel?
    +1

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1899

lol would never let the bitch in my house, would proly try to rob you blind

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Depends on the BJs but I would NOT go down on her

First 123 Last