Flyers21
    Flyers21's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL, there is never a dull moment on this site!

xlilsp1keyx
    xlilsp1keyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

LMAO! man theres all these other girls who can ride the rollercoaster... why would you pick her?

DustyDiamond
    DustyDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2541

I had a buddy who fuked a homeless chick who lived in a tent. Two days later he got the drippies. If your gonna do a quick fuk and chuck make sure your wearing profos

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soak her in the bathtub for 24 hours disinfect, proceed with caution

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

is it me or IS this
    TOTALLY RETARDED/..

Sounds fake as shit

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

hey at least if u knock her up, you wont have to go far for one of those back alley abortions

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by roanildinho View Post
    is it me or IS this
    TOTALLY RETARDED/..

Sounds fake as shit
    I can understand how you might feel this way. But this is the reason I started this thread, because I was really surprised to see a clean good-looking woman homeless. I was thinking I could help her out, not just have sex with her.

Some of you guys are right though. Even if she isn't real fukked in the head she most probably has issues with taking care of herself. I wouldn't want to fukk-and-chuck a woman who was down on her luck. But I might take her out to dinner.

For those of you who were wondering where this is, I'm not going to give you the cross streets. She probably has enough trouble in her life without having degenerates hassling her. I will say it's near East Tropicana so it's not like it's in a terrible part of the city.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Leaper you fuk...............stop the shit
    Go get a hooker if your horny
    Common now
    jj, you know I do. There's just something about a non-pro that is more desireable than a pro. Besides, if you want the pros who are as pretty as this chick you have to pay a lot.

She looks kind of like this:

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Your crazy.s

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

It's kind of like this....

You don't really want a woman, once you have one....you sure as HELL don't want a PERMANENT live in one , once you've had two of them !

You can masturbate or go for another woman....it will cost you at least $50, maybe $500 + either way. I'd go for the hot Homeless babe, myself....but never let her in.....one night at a time....one night in....maybe let her in 4 nights later again....as in you don't live here, get it, oyster ?

Better yet....get a married one off of CL, that just wants a quick f\*\*k.....best deal out there ! Women are useless, but for sex....in reality ! They are just a pain in the ass !

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDiamond View Post
    I had a buddy who fuked a homeless chick who lived in a tent. Two days later he got the drippies. If your gonna do a quick fuk and chuck make sure your wearing profos

First 123