Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    i like mac, no viruses
    Any kind of computer can get viruses...

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    i like mac, no viruses
    You don't search the internet much do you? Mac's are getting worse and worse for viruses. A tech for Mac said that it used to be a few calls a week but now they are getting call about it all the time.

They always could get them. It was just that the pricks that make them didn't feel it was worth their time because of the low numbers. As the sales go up the amount of potential victims do as well.

They get them.

James

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    Mac and it's not even close. Everyone with a MAC used to have a PC and I bet 95% of them would never go back to a PC. While the people here who are pro-PC and bashing Macs have probably never even touched a Mac in there life.
    My ex-wife had an $2500 macbook... Every time I used it I just thought what I sucker I was as I could have bought 5 cheap laptops that would have served the same purpose...

onizuka
    onizuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Mac get new Lion for OS X now, anyone upgraded?

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

macbooks are gonna be discontinued in fact they aren't in the store anymore.. get a pro and dont look back bro.. on my third one.. be on a mac the last 11 + years.. its the best

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onizuka View Post
    Mac get new Lion for OS X now, anyone upgraded?
    Yep...overall it is an improvement. The scrolling is a little weird at first (although you can switch it to the old way in Systems Preferences), but after a couple hours, I started to like it (especially the back and forward gestures in Safari - it is like you are pulling the pages toward you). If you have an iPhone or iPad the scrolling will probably feel natural to you (as that is what they based the new scrolling on).

The full screen apps are pretty cool, especially Mail. Mission Control (kind of like an improved Exposé) is easier to navigate than Exposé was. Overall, not bad for $30.

First 1234