Alot of you guys know me some of you don't.... So for the ones that don't I just want to say I'm not a shill cause what I'm about to say might sound like im coming off as one but we are all here to make $$$$$$ and just want to let u guys in on alittle secret lol

I'll tell you what guys....I been folowing ARLON SPORTS[/COLOR] for a couple a months now and they have to be one of the most consistant services I seen in along long time...Alot of services start out on a nice streak and quickly fade away one example if you guys remember is Pitt Viper they came into this picking winners left and right and now you rarley here of them....This guy is not like the rest he has affordable packages not trying to get over or any1....I get asked alot to recommend a service and I always throw out wunderdog they give alot of selections and show profit more then they don't, well as of right now if some asked for my opinion I would definitely say theses guys....Fellas if you are looking for a nice percentage of wins I would look into Arlon Sports....I hope I didn't put the stink on tonights card by saying this but we are all here to win some $$$$ and help out one another....I wouldn't just say and waste my time by posting this for the hell of I just want all you guys to see whats right under your nose and get to be collecting every week like I been since I been tailing these guys....GL guys