PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

2011 is a Great Year so far

My accounts are higher than at the beginning of the year and I can`t stop hooking up with good looking women. I`m hitting `em so hard that I just broke up with my most recent girl (she is lovely but has problems that she does not want to address) to make time with one that is more wonderful. Have not bagged her yet but I am confidant.

Since none of you men that are having trouble getting laid live near me and are not going to be my competition, I suggest when you see a woman you like, let her know. Be witty, make them laugh. Don`t tell them how good looking they are all the time, they do not always want to hear that. And ask a fair amount of questions, prevents them from taking total control like we know the kunts like to do.
    Just trying to do my part to help out my brothers. Good luck.
    Happy New Year Gentlemen!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks guy
    It makes sense

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

My wife always wants to hear how good looking she is. The rest of this is good though.

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Thanks for sharing that, you are sooo helpful!

PittsburghPlayer

Thank you Mr Gold and Sir Rollins for you positive replies.

JJ, at times I would like to be a bigger contributer to your forum by suggesting more plays, but I can`t stand what happens to people that do not hit 100%. Sometimes the mean/childish bullshit that happens around here, and in life in general, gets the better of me and I just do not feel comfortable exposing my nuts to a bunch of kids that might want to kick `em! Instead, I prefer positive dialogue as you two gentlemen have shown. Thank you.

Best of Luck to you All!

tenbas
    tenbas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3855

Glad to see someone who is doing good.
    Hope that will countinue for the rest of the year.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Ive crased my car, ran down my bankroll, and managerd to pull out my back shoveling... Yes, what a great start to the year...

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by geebert74 View Post
    Ive crased my car, ran down my bankroll, and managerd to pull out my back shoveling... Yes, what a great start to the year...
    Bro`, Just two months ago I was so depressed by the break-up of a relationship that I wanted to be dead. I wrote to our good friend on the forum Shortstop a number of times and went to see a counselor as well, and can not believe how quickly things turned around. The trick is to get on top (not always with money) and stay there. That is my latest goal/mission.
    You will bounce back man. You had guts enough to admit in front of us all that things in your life could be better, which I believe takes strong character. It is for that reason that I know you will bounce back.

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by tenbas View Post
    Glad to see someone who is doing good.
    Hope that will countinue for the rest of the year.
    Nice when someone writes something nice/positive. I hope the same for you Sir.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Lots of positive energy from you fella

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Where are the pictures of all these broads brah?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pitt Player when your down all you do is look at me and you will feel better

It aint easy accepting that you cannot get laid unless you pay for it

I deal with it, guys make fun of me all the time here and I gamble it off

One day Sammy hammered me and I took out a fukkin beam in my basement to get rid of the pain. I did not want to hammer Sammy so when in basement and took out my anger towards him on the fukkin beam.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the advice, im sure after reading that i will instantly bag a ton of hot chicks

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Powderguy View Post
    Lots of positive energy from you fella
    I can not think of a nicer compliment that anyone might have written. I tend to believe you have your share of positive energy as well, being able to recognize my post for what it is. To help others. Thanks Man. May you hit 80% of your plays through March madness!!

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pitt Player when your down all you do is look at me and you will feel better

It aint easy accepting that you cannot get laid unless you pay for it

I deal with it, guys make fun of me all the time here and I gamble it off

One day Sammy hammered me and I took out a fukkin beam in my basement to get rid of the pain. I did not want to hammer Sammy so when in basement and took out my anger towards him on the fukkin beam.

Mr Power of Gold, I too have been down. I did not have sex for over a year until about a year ago(being a tractor trailer driver had something to do with that, as I can`t fukk skanks or fat chicks!).
    Amazing how far standing straight and tall with a smile on your face with a positive attitude will take a man. You know those things already, I am only here to remind you Bro`.
    You want to make me feel like a million dollars, you write in a week or a month that you have met a good woman by smiling and all and I will crack the woman I am with in the back of the head with a clock radio while tapping her ass in your honor.
    Yes. I do not like clock radios!!

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on all your success

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Congrats on all your success
    Lemart, welcome to SBR and thank you for your kind words. My idea of success is to build positive relationships in life. Cash and winning with wagers comes further down the list, though they are important. This goes to you and all that read this thread, feel good about yourself and who you are. If there is something in our lifes we are not happy with, it is up to all of us good men to change it.
    Carry on Brothers.

lomu
    lomu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Glad to hear this, congrats

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go get 'em Player! I hope 2011 keeps getting better and better for you!

Cheers, my friend!

Let's Go Steelers!

Hootie Johnson
    Hootie Johnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8105

Congrats, Dude!

Post some pics of these chicks that you're hitting and we'll let you know if it really is going to be a great year, or you've just been drunk for the past two weeks.

PittsburghPlayer

HEY SHORTSTOP!! Long time no see Brother of mine, thank you for your thoughts, as always. We hope all is great for you. And yes, GO STEELERS!!

Hootie, thank you Sir. I do not date any woman that are not pleasing to the eye, and tongue, so you are going to have to trust me. I do!

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Pretty weak year so far but I only bet what I don't mind losing and most of it is just poker profit anyways. Still sucks to keep losing to last seconds 3s and throwaway TDs though.

PittsburghPlayer

It will turn around HotDig. As I wrote above, near the end of the year last I was fukking down deep. With the help of a couple good friends and the strong character that my parents instilled in me I was able to turn things back around. Also written above, now that I am up (not just with wagering) I am making an extra effort to stay here and I want EVERYONE around me to join me. That is what I do!!