Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Serious Question Here...

So I have been watching a few stressful games the past few days and I got to thinking, I wonder if anyone has suffered a heart attack betting and watching a sporting event? I have not thank God...How about you???

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

would not be surprised .. i go pretty crazy with less than a grand on a game .. imagine big time betters ... dont know though for sure

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

stone cold emotions don't let it phase me

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

When Jerome Bettis fumbled that ball on the goal line, in the playoffs against the Colts...a man in a Pittsburgh bar had a heart attack. It was a big story and Jerome went to the hospital to apologize. Not sure if there was betting involved, or just a Guy being a fan, and not having a healthy heart. Closest story I know of.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I try to avoid betting big on games I'm planning to watch. Saves on the stress somewhat.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

this is what I do to release stress

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I don't get worked up anymore because I've been on both sides of every kind of bad beat over the years. Some good beats, some bad beats.

I hate betting on the BCS Title Game and Super Bowl...too much funny shit happens in those two games

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're betting enough to make you physically ill you're not betting within your means & have a problem

Its like asking how many times a month do you wake up in strange places with strange people with no car or pants within 20 miles. You have a fukin problem