wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ted williams, pounding them back !

already drinking one bottle of grey goose a day, loving life

Golden Voice beggar headed for rehab after row with daughter over claims he was still drinking
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    Last updated at 10:21 PM on 12th January 2011
    Comments (23)
    Add to My Stories

A homeless man who became an internet sensation because of his silky voice has agreed to enter rehab in Los Angeles after getting into a furious row with one of his daughters over allegedly returning to drinking.
    Celebrity therapist Dr Phil McGraw has reportedly convinced Ted Williams, 53, to enter rehab as soon as today, and representatives have already been in contact.
    Williams has secured a TV advert, several voiceover jobs for cable television and even had an offer of an announcing job with the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team after he was discovered begging in Columbus, Ohio.
    But a trip to Hollywood for appearances on Dr Phil and Entertainment Tonight got off to a bad start after the heated argument at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa.

Second chance: Beggar Ted Williams is looking forward to a promising voiceover career after being discovered on YouTube
    Mr Williams and his daughter, identified as Janey on Entertainment Tonight (ET), were held at a police station but were not arrested following the incident.
    LAPD officer Catherine Massey said the two 'were brought in, calmed down, talked to and released'.
    'It was minor. Both parties were angry but there were no signs of visible abuse,' she said.

More...
    'Don't disappoint me': Tough motherly love for 'Golden Voice' beggar as he talks about emotional reunion after two decades apart
    Revealed: 'Golden Voice' beggar’s tough past that he now finally has a chance of turning round
    Homeless man with golden radio voice set to make a million after being discovered begging by the roadside
    Mr Williams told ET viewers that it was a family gathering that got out of control.
    'I wanted to bring it to a close by just saying "shut the hell up and let me talk to your mother".
    'When that was said out of my mouth my daughter exploded, just erupted into this jump up in my face type of thing, fists started flying, none of which were mine, none of which were mine, but it could have escalated to the point where it could have gotten really ugly.
    'So in the process of doing that, I got scratched on my face.'

Limelight: Mr Williams greets Columbus Dispatch photographer Doral Chenoweth, who made the initial YouTube video which made him an internet sensation

Looking rough, sounding smooth: How Ted appeared in the video clip
    Janey Williams told ET she was angry because her father, a recovering alcoholic and drug addict, had resumed drinking.
    'He has consumed at least a bottle of Gray Goose a night.
    'That's not including the Coronas he ordered, that's not including the Budweisers he ordered, the other alcohol, the wines. He drinks heavily,' she said.
    Ted Williams denied to ET that he had been drinking.
    But in a two-part television interview with Dr Phil, to be aired tomorrow, he admitted that was not the case.
    A spokesperson for The Dr Phil Show said Williams decided to go to rehab for his alcohol and drug dependency. The decision was made after a lengthy one-on-one conversation with Dr Phil.

National fame: Ted being interviewed by Meredith Vieira on the Today programme after being reunited with his mother
    The ET show covered his meeting with voiceover actors at a Screen Actors Guild Foundation sound studio who offered to help Williams become a guild member voiceover artist, according to a show statement.
    In today's part of Dr Phil, Mr Williams meets with his ex-wife, Patricia, and five of his nine children, according to a statement from the show.
    'In this emotional reunion, Williams talks openly with his family about the man he is today, the influences that threaten his sobriety and what his children can expect from him in the future.
    'His children respond in a very raw and candid manner,' the statement said.
    Dr Phil added: 'Everyone is pulling for Ted, but his 15 minutes are going to be over and then he'll be left to manage a life filled with temptation.
    'We're going to try and help him prepare for that because it would be a real tragedy if he did not make the most of this extraordinary second chance.'
    Mr Williams trained to be a radio announcer but found his life derailed by drugs and alcohol in the 1990s.
    He has served time in prison for theft and forgery and has been cited with numerous misdemeanors, including drug abuse.
    He became famous almost overnight after The Columbus Dispatch newspaper posted a Web video of him last week. Viewers were enthralled to hear a deep, honeyed professional voice coming from the shabbily dressed man.
    Although he says he has been clean for more than two years, the recovering addict has acknowledged that it has been challenging dealing with sudden fame.
    'I wanted a nerve pill yesterday, to be honest with you,' he told CBS on Friday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1AuQ37kxU

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BilnEknE4K...vid+Walker.JPG

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Damn he needs to get his shit together.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think anyone is really surprised. Best way to predict the future is study the past.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

he is pretty entertaining

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Sick of this guy already. His story was great at first, but come on, the guy is all over the place now. Has a good voice, but alot of us can throw our voices and sound deep and sexy.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

every moment of whatever he does now will be chronicled for the world to see, good or bad

my cash is on a lot of bad

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

wow, does he even realize his 15 minutes of fame are nearly up and already he's acting like he's a rock star

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

this guy will be in the gutter next year

no need for this trash to have any corporate work

he is pure trash

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

i'm already sick of him

Yi
    Yi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

The media is going to build him up and then destroy him.

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

The first time I saw this story, i thought, "This will end badly."
    Addicts will tell you anything to get $ for drugs, alcohol, gambling. I knew when the help came rolling in, "too much, too soon," he would go on a bender.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Dude is gonna be pounding them back with Charlie Sheen and banging broads all over the shot before we know it!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Hopefully Dr. Phil will get him the help he needs. I saw this guy once, panhandling the streets of Columbus after a concert I went to up there and he was a pretty cool guy, just down on his luck. All that instant fame would fuk with anybody. Best of luck to him, it's not to often someone who's homeless gets that kind of break.