Great speeches by everyone so far.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

everyone introduced is cheered, not just him

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sorry - cheering is not what I had in mind for a memorial. Applause yes, cheering and whistling??

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I would question anyone cheering for obama.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Douchebag

nasaki
    nasaki's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a bunch of LOSERS. You all are just a bunch of angry HYPOCRITES.

I recall GW Bush standing on the rubble of the WTC and people CHEERING WILDLY AS HE SPOKE. It was a moving moment even though thousands of people were dead under his FEET!

You Cons are just a bunch of silly, dull tools. Helpless and thoughtless in anything other than attacking anything not wearing a GOP label on it. And you wonder why you're singled out for the hateful speech?? Just look at your ridiculous comments......nothing BUT hate.

Enjoy your hemlock idiots, one and all.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

And anyone attempting to politicize the actions of a disturbed individual is a sicko.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

he is there and cares. this isnt about politics

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

memorial service was turned into a fukkin rally

falconticket

Quote Originally Posted by nasaki View Post

I recall GW Bush standing on the rubble of the WTC and people CHEERING WILDLY AS HE SPOKE. It was a moving moment even though thousands of people were dead under his FEET!

You Cons are just a bunch of silly, dull tools. Helpless and thoughtless in anything other than attacking anything not wearing a GOP label on it. And you wonder why you're singled out for the hateful speech?? Just look at your ridiculous comments......nothing BUT hate.

Link?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Great speech so far. All haters can kiss his ass.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I just dont understand how under any circumstances an intelligent person would clap for obama unless he was leaving office for good.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Quote Originally Posted by nasaki View Post

Different situations. One was attack against our country. What you heard on that day was a nation's leader pull the country together. The response would have been the same no matter what political party the president associated himself with. Bill Clinton's response to the Oklahoma City bombing was moving.

Here you have one party attempting to denigrate another over the actions of one troubled individual when there is no factual basis to blame the other party. There wasn't a national moment of silence for the Ft. Hood victims. Instead then we were told not to rush to judgment. This president falls short of presidents in the past on both sides of the aisle. He is an opportunist and nothing more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: exstatman, ttwarrior1, whatsgood5, Carseller4, and OmgUrMom

falconticket

People cheered at bush's statement that we we about to kick some ass. What is to cheer about today. Guy is already in custody.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

You can't be serious about Bush the worst president in the history of the US. At least Obama didn't get on his plane and fled to Omaha when the country was under attack.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Pavy, any president would have been whisked off that way. That is the way it is suppose to happen. The President, no matter who he or she is, is to be protected and taken away from danger no matter what.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

BadNina - Spot on. I was thinking OKC bombing memorial, or similar. Very sincere, very somber, not a pep rally.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Pavy, any president would have been whisked off that way. That is the way it is suppose to happen. The President, no matter who he or she is, is to be protected and taken away from danger no matter what.
    Nina. He was in Miami when the country was attacked. And the only harm he could have had in Miami was UV radiation from the sun.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

uh obama was only one speaking, he was cheering is clapping in my book. Would you want obama to show up to your memorial service or your families and getting an ovation

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Nina. He was in Miami when the country was attacked. And the only harm he could have had in Miami was UV radiation from the sun.
    Pavy, there are protocols for situations. At the time they had no clue as to how many aircraft were still in the air or destinations. The Secret Service decides where to take the President. He doesn't get a say. He isn't asked. It doesn't matter who the President is at the time. They stopped listening to what the President preferred after JFK got his head blown into Jackie's lap.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Great speech, showing why he got elected in the 1st place.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Is Obama able to speak a sentence without a tele-prompter? A horrible speech. Deport his ass.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Different situations. One was attack against our country. What you heard on that day was a nation's leader pull the country together. The response would have been the same no matter what political party the president associated himself with. Bill Clinton's response to the Oklahoma City bombing was moving.

Here you have one party attempting to denigrate another over the actions of one troubled individual when there is no factual basis to blame the other party. There wasn't a national moment of silence for the Ft. Hood victims. Instead then we were told not to rush to judgment. This president falls short of presidents in the past on both sides of the aisle. He is an opportunist and nothing more.
    Wouldn't say it was moving...every President would say pretty much exactly what he said. Awful incident though..

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Tom Brokaw is on MSNBC and just compared Obama's speech at the funeral to those of Lincoln at Gettysburg, Pearl Harbor, and Bush on the bullhorn after 9-11

I give up. Now MSNBC is calling for this event to not be made political.....so after almost a week of blaming Palin and Tea Party types and calling for Obama to lead....whatever leading can be called for after a grocery store shooting anyway....we've learned in past 24 hrs that the shooter was just a nut who paid no attention to political policy...simply a random anarchist who defies all authority and just smokes weed and listens to his iPod all day......NOW the left is trying to tamp down the rhetoric?

Chuck Sims

I do not who is worse, Jared or MSNBC for trying to blame Palin and talk radio for some nut that shoots a gun.

Remember the main stream media playing down the muslim Major killing 13 people? Do not jump to any conclussions they said.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

excellent display of compassion and inspiration by the Prez!

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    uh obama was only one speaking, he was cheering is clapping in my book. Would you want obama to show up to your memorial service or your families and getting an ovation
    I've already contracted with him, no matter when it is, unless he is dead first, he is speaking at my funeral.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

And anyone attempting to politicize the actions of a disturbed individual is a sicko.
    yes because a congresswoman getting shot is nothing political...

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    was it a congress persons funeral ?

yes or no

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Tom Brokaw is on MSNBC and just compared Obama's speech at the funeral to those of Lincoln at Gettysburg, Pearl Harbor, and Bush on the bullhorn after 9-11

I give up. Now MSNBC is calling for this event to not be made political.....so after almost a week of blaming Palin and Tea Party types and calling for Obama to lead....whatever leading can be called for after a grocery store shooting anyway....we've learned in past 24 hrs that the shooter was just a nut who paid no attention to political policy...simply a random anarchist who defies all authority and just smokes weed and listens to his iPod all day......NOW the left is trying to tamp down the rhetoric?
    Come on bro.. He was talking about the constitution and some how it's not political or tea party??... And ttwarrior you fat **** post this in the political forum!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    was it a congress persons funeral ?

yes or no
    No but you know what the fcuk is up?? No???

Chuck Sims

Notice how all these sleazy politicians band together like some crime family? When KKK Byrd finally died, Clinton and even Obama were at his funeral saying what a great man the fomer KKK leader was. Obama spoke with such compassion and inspiration on that day.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Notice all the 'great speech' comments....back to the reality....the guy can read with the best of them...but as far as governing or leading or running the day to day operations of the nation?? I've seen more capable management at the local Wal Mart.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You weren't ab;e to read the disturbed individual part of my comment? The shooting wasn't political. It was the actions of a single, disturbed individual. Politics have nada to do with his actions. Nothing.

Can you comprehend that?

123 Last