Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    This is nowhere near OKC or 9-11.....if you take random acts of violence as opportunities to change attitudes....Obama need look no farther than his home city of Chicago....they are killing each other in the streets everyday......many more deaths than 6 as in Arizona.....so why not focus on THAT?

Oh, I forget....those are misguided youth who have it rough...so it's okay for them to steal handguns from legal purchasers in home invasions....then go gun down 3 people over $30 or rape a few girls at gunpoint....but we shouldn't focus on that because it's the norm....we need only sent media trucks and 24 hr news of the acts that involve someone who, if we try hard enough, can link to a woman in Alaska who the left loves to hate....in order to fit the news narrative right?

This dog and pony show is getting old....guess the beer summit wasn't the last ....now we need a Safeway store summit to solve the problem....then no one will ever be hurt again...because Obama says so. All of the whack jobs out there who are full of hate, will then be nice and want to give hugs not bullets....

Hopefully one day you will see the significance of an assassination attempt against one of our federal Congresswomen and the shooting of a federal judge among other victims in the same area but I'm doubting it since it wasn't one of your own thus since an incident is inconsequential to you.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully the significance will be that these sleazy congressmen will stop stealing our money and running the economy into the ground.

Obama's pep rally at AZ was truly disgusting. This is the same turd that said, "we will punish our enemies(conservatives)"

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 88

Reminded me of Wellstone Memorial...same crap...backfired on Dems, hope it happens again.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4787

Or maybe Hotdiggity, we all can stop trying to gain political power when a senseless violent act is committed. You know, to not immediately have most news outlets speculate how this was cause by a website when there was no factual basis for that. Maybe to show grace in a horrific situation and mourn with dignity. That would have been a lot better than all the finger pointing back and forth. If nothing else, a 9 year old life that was snuffed out way too early deserved that much.

Hotdiggity11

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Or maybe Hotdiggity, we all can stop trying to gain political power when a senseless violent act is committed. You know, to not immediately have most news outlets speculate how this was cause by a website when there was no factual basis for that. Maybe to show grace in a horrific situation and mourn with dignity. That would have been a lot better than all the finger pointing back and forth. If nothing else, a 9 year old life that was snuffed out way too early deserved that much.

Media will do whatever gains them ratings. Thus why I've consistently said all of our televised modern day media is worthless and more interested in corporate gains than being factual.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5819

You weren't ab;e to read the disturbed individual part of my comment? The shooting wasn't political. It was the actions of a single, disturbed individual. Politics have nada to do with his actions. Nothing.

Can you comprehend that?
    Somehow when I say it's political, I'm wrong but when you I wasn't political, your right.. So It must be that you were in his brain somehow..

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4787

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Media will do whatever gains them ratings. Thus why I've consistently said all of our televised modern day media is worthless and more interested in corporate gains than being factual.
    Ahhh, but how about the sheriff's statements as well? There was still no factual basis but he put it out there. The media is biased and is used by political factions. They are pawns. They put out there what the powers that be want out there. Trying to gain power by using this senseless act of violence is disgusting.

Hotdiggity11

Ahhh, but how about the sheriff's statements as well? There was still no factual basis but he put it out there. The media is biased and is used by political factions. They are pawns. They put out there what the powers that be want out there. Trying to gain power by using this senseless act of violence is disgusting.

As I've seen with Arpaio over the years, Arizona Sheriffs haven't demonstrated the greatest sense of intelligence.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5819

As I've seen with Arpaio over the years, Arizona Sheriffs haven't demonstrated the greatest sense of intelligence.
    Sometimes I think arpaio and all those old farts down there forget there in OLD MEXICO!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 69

You have to wonder though what is the intelligence of the people who voted him in the first place.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hopefully one day you will see the significance of an assassination attempt against one of our federal Congresswomen and the shooting of a federal judge among other victims in the same area but I'm doubting it since it wasn't one of your own thus since an incident is inconsequential to you.
    Not saying its insignificant...any life lost is significant....but to what level? Dem or Rep or Green or Tea whoever....they are all important. My point is that it shouldn't rise to the levels of 9-11 or OKC and the political points trying to be scored are the most disgusting.....for a week now we've heard "he must have seen Palin's website....thats why he did this" and not the facts....HE was NUTS is why HE did this...and now the left is saying "well we're not blaming Palin for it really" so WHY has EVERY liberal show on tv and radio put her as the lead story....sounds like you're attempting to link this to her to me if not....WHY put her out there?
    Let's just call it for what it is....a political narrative to damage Sarah Palin. I could understand if the kid had Palin posters on his walls....a Palin screen saver on his laptop and her books on his Kindle....but all the reports are that he was A) Registered Independent B) did NOT vote in November C) was an angry sexually frustrated loner and D) not a watcher of political punditry, yet from Day 1 everyone has shifted blame from the shooter straight over to her and other conservatives.

jaythegreat
    jaythegreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

obama is the puppet of the builderberg group know it learn it

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Notice all the 'great speech' comments....back to the reality....the guy can read with the best of them...but as far as governing or leading or running the day to day operations of the nation?? I've seen more capable management at the local Wal Mart.

he has got an amazing amount of shit done in the short time he has been in office, all while asshole deep in a recession from day 1

First 123