Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

I was searching to find why "BatemanPatrickl" was banned then unbanned. (Just curious as I know nothing about him but noted something of an ongoing debate)

Came across a Christmas thread requesting point donations. Very impressive. Good folks are where you find them. Learn this more more everyday.

My son has ALL and as I've posted here we spent eight weeks at St. Jude. The Hospital is like a haven surrounded by the sewer that is Memphis. We have progressed to weekly one day visits, my wife takes him down now and I usually hold down the fort.

That hospital and staff are the top of the pop! I walked in the place almost a broken man and pronounced it the saddest place on earth. Eight weeks later I left thinking it was the most hopeful place on earth.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

ALSAC/st. judes children's research do great work aristocles!!

i hope your son is doing better.

all the best to ya

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

in regards to the point donation in the SBR Store, they should have one flat price!!

why is it less for pros??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

St Jude's are great peoples. They will take care of your kid and I wish him/her the best. But please don't waste any of your precious time on researching other posters.

Aristocles

stealth:

He is in remission. We are unbelievably grateful. Tough period though as he is often sick to his stomach, etc.

Thanks for the well wishes!

Aristocles

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    St Jude's are great peoples. They will take care of your kid and I wish him/her the best. But please don't waste any of your precious time on researching other posters.
    Tis my 13 year old son.

Thanks for the wishes

Time does indeed become more precious as one gets older