jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys What Are You Doing?

I shoveled
    Feel down a little
    bad cold/weak

I swear right now I wish I was on my bed tied up and a hot chick servicing me and tickling me

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had to go to work. Now nobody is here cause of the snow so I'm spamming SBR with nonsense.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I shoveled Feel down a little bad cold/weak I swear right now I wish I was on my bed tied up and a hot chick servicing me and tickling me
    Need a snowed in story; I know you have one.

Peanut
    Peanut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Posting from work

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I'm sleeping.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ,

I know what will make you feel better. Get into your big boy snowsuit and go in the yard to make yourself a fort. Climb inside the fort and pelt unsuspecting children/old ladies/pinch possibilities with snowballs. When your cheeks are rosy go inside, choke yourself with an electrical cord for sexual release and climb into a large scented bubble bath to relax while listening to some john legend/kenny G. When you feel at ease get into your pajamas have some cole cuts with a big glass of milk and crawl into bed.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

up to my kness in shit, literally and figuratively.

stay warm. k pal??

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

leaving to go snowmobiling with some friends, will be gone all day

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

at forum... i mean work. posting... i mean working.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

this is my living.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

jj , isnt this when you suck on rubber dildos?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I shoveled
    Feel down a little
    bad cold/weak

I swear right now I wish I was on my bed tied up and a hot GUY named BROCK LANDERS servicing me and tickling me and PACKING MY ANUS WITH FUDGE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Snow Story???

Never had one actually other than the Blizzard in the 80's when we went on a ski trip and got snowed in, everyone was drinking and we played the most intense pressure packed spin the bottle of all times. Ok you might ask why??? we were all like 18-70 or so with a mix of guys and girls. They scattered everyone on the floor in a big round circle, I had some old jerkpff on one side of me and a lady like 32 on other side. We had a handy guy and he made a fukkin arrow screwed it into floor and gave it some slack so it spinned fast and a long time. Well here was the game basically spin the arrow and each round had of course two people and if the arrow went to you you went into the middle of the circle and waited for contestant number two, the pressure was unreal because most guys were straight , some girls might of been Bi, anyway you had to have sex whoever it was even if guy guy and right in middle of the circle. It was regular sex too so if a guy guy they each had to nail each other in the ass, it only happened a few times but was hilarious because they had virgin holes so they screamed and stuff, they all came though, I was in circle with a chick like 45 years old, I fukked her but could not ***, when you were done that was it, you left the circle and it was your option to continue alone if you clicked. The last couple was a fukkin 21 year old stud and he got the oldest guy their like 70, he did not want to do it but had no choice or he would of been thrown outside in snow. It was easier to fuk , the young stud actually got into it for some odd reason, the old guy loved it because his wife was fat and this was better. The old guy tried to blow the young guy but kid said no way, just tape me in ass like the game was for, the old guy wanted to give the kid his number and wanted to write it on his ass but of course kid declined.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smoke you are way off base. JJ is straight as an arrow.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

been snowed in for days, been watching movies and gambling.

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under
    Raynor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Snowed in. Trying not to blow my entire bank roll on Inter Milan.

At least now I've recognized I tend to bet huge when I'm bored.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

Snow Story???

Never had one actually other than the Blizzard in the 80's when we went on a ski trip and got snowed in, everyone was drinking and we played the most intense pressure packed spin the bottle of all times. Ok you might ask why??? we were all like 18-70 or so with a mix of guys and girls. They scattered everyone on the floor in a big round circle, I had some old jerkpff on one side of me and a lady like 32 on other side. We had a handy guy and he made a fukkin arrow screwed it into floor and gave it some slack so it spinned fast and a long time. Well here was the game basically spin the arrow and each round had of course two people and if the arrow went to you you went into the middle of the circle and waited for contestant number two, the pressure was unreal because most guys were straight , some girls might of been Bi, anyway you had to have sex whoever it was even if guy guy and right in middle of the circle. It was regular sex too so if a guy guy they each had to nail each other in the ass, it only happened a few times but was hilarious because they had virgin holes so they screamed and stuff, they all came though, I was in circle with a chick like 45 years old, I fukked her but could not ***, when you were done that was it, you left the circle and it was your option to continue alone if you clicked. The last couple was a fukkin 21 year old stud and he got the oldest guy their like 70, he did not want to do it but had no choice or he would of been thrown outside in snow. It was easier to fuk , the young stud actually got into it for some odd reason, the old guy loved it because his wife was fat and this was better. The old guy tried to blow the young guy but kid said no way, just tape me in ass like the game was for, the old guy wanted to give the kid his number and wanted to write it on his ass but of course kid declined.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Snow Story???

Goldbond, you know the 21 year old was bobby & the 70 year old was you. Stop embellishing.

Smoke

Last edited by Smoke; 01-12-11 at 11:20 AM.

Smoke

I found this pic for JJ to keep him nice and warm after shoveling all that snow

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

snowing like hell. Got my 4WD stuck in a snow drift this morning, had to dig it out with the tractor. Going out in the shop & putting together 2 lawnmowers I have torn down & putting an engine I just built on a go cart in a little while.