mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would have suggested some sort of symbiotic monkey machine governed by advanced artificial intelligence as the next president. You would need a clear dome is encase the machine brain so people could marvel at it. Version 2.0 would be a better than the project code named B.U.S.H (Brain Utility Systemic Hominization)

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Was Donald Trump born in the US? Looks like his mother was Scottish.

Reminds me of someone else who is a President and one of his parents was not born here.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    He's a business man, not a President.
    Maybe this joint needs to run like a business, 'cause what's going on now isn't working.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

When someone fails in a business,the Donald can say to them,don't you have a daddy to help you out like I did?If you don't have a daddy to help you out of a jam after you recklessly speculated,just go bankrupt like I did and hold your head up high like it never happened.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Just another piece of shit GOP candidate that thinks we need to bow down to corporations and tell the rest of the world to fuk themselves.

fuk him

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Brent, that sounds awfully similar to GW. Make a mess and have your daddy clean it up.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Brent, that sounds awfully similar to GW. Make a mess and have your daddy clean it up.
    But his dad was a president before him. Actually his dad tried to clean up the mess Reagan did and failed miserably only to have Clinton fix it then here comes Georgie setting us back to the stone age.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    But his dad was a president before him. Actually his dad tried to clean up the mess Reagan did and failed miserably only to have Clinton fix it then here comes Georgie setting us back to the stone age.
    I was talking about before he was president. When his first oil company Arbusto went basically busto and Spectrum 7 bought it out (Bush Sr's buddies who also owned the Rangers), those buddies even sold GW W a 1.8% chunk of the Rangers for $600k of borrowed cash which he eventually sold for $14 million. And then when he took Spectrum 7 to the crapper less than 2 years later, Harken bought it out and gave GW $200k worth of stock, allowed him to take out $200k loans from the company which were forgiven and buy stock at 40% of it's worth. Oh and they paid him close to $100k a year as a consultant. Must've been for his expertise at running his only two oil companies to the ground.

Big shocker - Harken ended up winning an oil contract 'out of the blue' with Bahrain and it's $25 million stock offering was backed by a bank run by one of Daddy's biggest campaign contributors. And then one of Spectrum's Palestinian board members was all of a sudden sitting in foreign policy meetings with Daddy. Oh and to top it off, GW sold his Harken stock for almost $1 million, two months before Iraq invaded Kuwait and the Harken stock crashed. Of course the SEC investigated but when your Daddy is controlling it, well, you know how that goes. Especially since he didn't even file the notification of sale until almost a year after it's due which is illegal in itself.

All of a sudden he packs up the family and ships off to DC to go help his father on his Presidential campaign and a brilliant political career was born.

There's more obviously but that's the stuff I could remember although I admit I had to go look up the $ amounts and finer details since my memory isn't THAT good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer, and BWest

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Shari knows her stuff.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Understands Money and Business..

Knows how to bullshit...

Will not back down from other countries..

May be our only hope...

Would create tension with other powerful countries, but fukk it.. We are at a cross road and something needs to be done...

Traditional politicians will just continue to bury us..

Donald Trump may save this country...

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO

wow nice call

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Good stuff. Any other old Trump threads?

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    I agree that we need a businessman as president but Donald Trump is certainly NOT the man for the job.

Everything he touches turns to shit.

The unfortunate thing is that all the foolish people that invest money in his projects always wind up with a 100% total loss on their investments and he comes out smelling like a rose.

Based on Donald Trump's extensive track record, he is a man that can NOT be trusted.
    Exactly right. The post above is from 2011.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

hopefully the last time anyone with last name of trump is in the white house

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The disaster is over. We dodged a bullet by not having him for another 4 years trying to enrich himself with corruption.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

WTF he was like 150/1 when he said he was running. Would be like calling Jordan as GOAT when he got cut in high school.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

Trump is the bet prez since Reagan and maybe since Theodore Roosevelt. He's the only one actually did something about BS trade deals, who stood up to Chinese commie rats and who messed with the tech industry. Watch Biden continue the bowing down to globalist slime.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

The disaster is over. We dodged a bullet by not having him for another 4 years trying to enrich himself with corruption.
    stop watching cnn

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    WTF he was like 150/1 when he said he was running. Would be like calling Jordan as GOAT when he got cut in high school.
    Yea, what a fukkin great call by KING FOLDY

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Mr Trump did a great job but his language turned people off. It's on him. He needed the language to get elected but he didn't tone it down as the world's leader. He messed up. Let's move on and hope for the best.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

He should play golf 7 days a week. He will make a ton of money. He can even pay Putin off

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Mr Trump did a great job but his language turned people off. It's on him. He needed the language to get elected but he didn't tone it down as the world's leader. He messed up. Let's move on and hope for the best.
    I loved the language. It was refreshing. Now we are back to the same hacks who lie and do nothing.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I loved the language. It was refreshing. Now we are back to the same hacks who lie and do nothing.
    75,000,000 ppl disagreed

Obama was really the only President that got shit done. He identified early on that the Senate was full of obstructionists and decided to go it alone early, and he got a ton accomplished. Trump, even with a gop Senate didnt get quite as much accomplished as Barack.

The General

Obama was a disaster. He loved Muslims far more than African Americans. It's easy to prove. He was zero better.

The Kraken

Obama was a disaster. He loved Muslims far more than African Americans. It's easy to prove. He was zero better.
    Trump was a disaster. He love white supremacists more than moderate republicans. Easy to prove. Obama will go down as best, Trump as worst. Easy to prove

The General

We just disagree. We're both swayed by media. I accept that and respect your opinion. God bless.

The Kraken

We just disagree. We're both swayed by media. I accept that and respect your opinion. God bless.
    Lol, Im just fukkin around. We do have different opinions but I certainly dont believe what I just wrote.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    75,000,000 ppl disagreed

Obama was really the only President that got shit done. He identified early on that the Senate was full of obstructionists and decided to go it alone early, and he got a ton accomplished. Trump, even with a gop Senate didnt get quite as much accomplished as Barack.
    Actually no.

Obama passed a horrible health care bill that led to the worse midterm defeat in US history 2 years later.

He never passed a thing after that. I don't even think he passed a budget after that.

He got nothing done actually.

The General

It's all good my friend. This political stuff is something else. Any republican or democrat would help the other if needed.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Actually no.

Obama passed a horrible health care bill that led to the worse midterm defeat in US history 2 years later.

He never passed a thing after that. I don't even think he passed a budget after that.

He got nothing done actually.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

75,000,000 ppl disagreed

lmao turn off cnn bro.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lmao turn off cnn bro.
    First and most importantly, I dont have a single tv channel. Just Netflix and Disney+.

The fact that was your solution for me makes it obvious you spend way more time on cnn and/or Fox than I do. If cnn has an agenda I dont know what it is.

Second and more importantly that #1, what I said is irrefutable. Your mind is corrupted by tv, mine is not. I volunteer with local politicians, a historian, a philosopher, an intellectual, etc... You’re a Trump fan boy

Lastly anf probably the most important of all, read all my posts before commenting. Would help you understand things a bit more

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

First and most importantly, I dont have a single tv channel. Just Netflix and Disney+.
    you dont even use your regular local channels?

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Trump hit the trifecta!

The full 2020 experience - he caught COVID-19, he lost his job, and he's about to be evicted from his house.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you dont even use your regular local channels?
    No, we cancelled all channels through Verizon. With minimal effort I can find something on the webs but as far as our tv we only have ntflix and disney+.... no nbc, no abc, etc....

First 123 Last