shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Such a nutter

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I remember when you told me when I picked you up at airport you were going to ave a long green coat on and when we got to my pad you were going to take it off and have nothing under it. I swear I remember you saying this and it was going to be my present and we were going to make love on my floor
    shari you were going to "make love" on jj's floor? you were going to tenderly "receive" him and lovingly allow him "inside" of you and sh*t like that or whatever on the floor??

you were going to be on the floor gazing up at jj's face whilst he gently eased himself "within" you?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    shari you were going to "make love" on jj's floor? you were going to tenderly "receive" him and lovingly allow him "inside" of you and sh*t like that or whatever on the floor?? you were going to be on the floor gazing up at jj's face whilst he gently eased himself "within" you?
    Well, to be honest I said I'd lay on his floor while he rubbed up "against" my thigh. I had no problem "accepting" the remnants of his love juice on my leg until he told me that I had to "wear" a mechanic's uniform. And paint a mustache on my face.

Normally I wouldn't have a problem "helping" out such a dear friend. But when he said to just ignore him when he screamed "Deuce Pavy Whatter Shady Yiser" when he was "finishing", I thought I'd better "pull out".

Always a bridesmaid Carpey

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari post real photos not pictures from Internet pretending to be a model

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Well, to be honest I said I'd lay on his floor while he rubbed up "against" my thigh. I had no problem "accepting" the remnants of his love juice on my leg until he told me that I had to "wear" a mechanic's uniform. And paint a mustache on my face.

Normally I wouldn't have a problem "helping" out such a dear friend. But when he said to just ignore him when he screamed "Deuce Pavy Whatter Shady Yiser" when he was "finishing", I thought I'd better "pull out".

Post of the freakin' year right here folks!!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Post of the freakin' year right here folks!!
    ROFL cosign

awesome.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

wow

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

You are right JJ you really do need to leave Shari alone

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Sorry pal. Wrong again. I'm doing just fine in that department. If you'd like some tips on how to pick up guys, let me know. Whatever you're doing now is obviously just scaring them away.

JJ prefers them young so hopefully you aren't teaching him how to pick up a 14 year old.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari lead me on

Now I think Deuce is going to fuk her

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

good posting shari

come on jj

cut out the middle man, and just bone deuce's ass

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Mechanics uniform, mustache, pulling out. No doubt JJ insisted Shari wear this:

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its long OVER between us Shari, you promised me sooooooooooo much on skype and I remember quite well how you said you were not going to sleep with any guys until you came to NJ and it was going to be me, the love notes , poems , sexual hints to me, the topless bathing suites. I remember when you told me when I picked you up at airport you were going to ave a long green coat on and when we got to my pad you were going to take it off and have nothing under it. I swear I remember you saying this and it was going to be my present and we were going to make love on my floor and get our lives going. All the things you said to me were fukkin frauds how you said my boy Jeffrey was going to be Sethlin's God Father, the barbecues, church meetings, gambling together. I had my fukkin hopes up soooooooooooooooo much and then you changed and blew me off. I was hurt but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo glad weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee will never meet. I cannot wait until I find the woman of my dreams. I am going to send you over 700 photos of us and vids to show you what you fukked up. Shari I was your Knight, your King, your Savior. I swear I was going to fukkin rescue you and make you happy. Well no big deal, I ain't bitter Bricker. You will never touch my nice body, it is not yours anymore.

Good Riddance
    Word

First 12