Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Paypal Question, help please

If you have a paypal acct, what is the most you can withdraw in 1 months time? Iwas told they have limits per month?? Doesnt really make much sense, I mean if you have 5,000 in paypal, then you should be able to withdraw 5,000 anytime you want correct??? I am owed some money form a Fantasy football league and guy that owes me says he has over drawn his paypla limit for the month of Jan. And he would pay me the 1100 dollars comes feb. Any help would be appreciatted , i personally dont have a paypal acct, and if this is true about limits, then i am glad i have never set a paypal acct up. TY all FBT

itriedsohard
    BIG PLAYS
    itriedsohard's Avatar Become A Pro!

u can get that extended though

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I think there are limits depending on how long you've had your account open. After some time, your limits become higher or the go away all together. I use Paypal quite a bit, but I've never had to transfer enough to worry about them. Also, I think if you have a business account, the limits are different

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

it says $500, and I thought that would be fine so I never worried about it, but I made several withdraws in Dec & needed to go over $500. Just click on the link to remove the limit & give them your social or acct# again for verification & its raised. I thought it would be an ordeal but its nothing