biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

closing my offshore account if i lose tonight

I only have one offshore book, yeah i'm small time. However, this is the only book where i've gained enough trust with them and have many ways to add funds. I'm their VIP loser. So losing this book is big.

But back to closing my account... I will know by say 11pm central time if i'm broke. I will post the chat log here so all you fuks can get your kicks off of it and feel better about yourselves. And no I did not get buried last night, it was that damn indy game.

I'm going to do it. I will ask to be banned forever and if they do not allow it I will say I will cheat their software (as if i know how) or cuss etc. I'm going to finally man up and get this crap over with. I would suggest most here do the same.

So, check back at 11pm for some entrainment as it could be a good chat log if my offshore book will not grant my request. The damn bastards wouldn't even let me disable my CC without a lot of paper work. they know full I will not go through that trouble and just end up using my card again.

So yeah... check back. My only post in this topic till 11pm central.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay in the game kid.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

who you on

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Whats the pick?

biff
    dead

i'm on some college bball overs. my "safe bet" but really i lose most of them. I have been playing with scared money for months and as that saying goes...

not going to do this crap any longer as it is now hurting my family. i just need a new hobby and my only hobby is sports. so im screwed. no more espn, no more watching games as that's all a gateway drug for me. would offer my betpoints to you guys but i have a loan to pay off.

Ok, 11pm i'm done.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

yeah i guess you went all in

so who did you put your cash on?

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Yeah, at least give us the play so we can fade it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

So many questions.. So little time......

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Hmm, if you know how to "beat the software" why wouldn't you be up? If you are such as drama king with this thread, I'm sure you have attempted to exploit this software problem, if it even exists. You are just a sore loser. The best thing to happen is for you to lose, stop gambling, and live a great life without this evil vice.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The best play would be NHL Van -1/2!!

biff
    dead

OK, the play is:

Florida/Tennessee Over 137½

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Hmm, if you know how to "beat the software" why wouldn't you be up? If you are such as drama king with this thread, I'm sure you have attempted to exploit this software problem, if it even exists. You are just a sore loser. The best thing to happen is for you to lose, stop gambling, and live a great life without this evil vice.
    fruit, not meaning to be a drama queen. I'm just going to log some thing you and others do not have the guts to do. And learn how to read my damn post, I SAID I WOULD CHEAT THEIR SOFTWARE IF THEY GIVE ME A HARD TIME CLOSING MY ACCOUNT AND THAN SAID AS IF I KNOW HOW.

And, are you queer? nothing against your kind but that profile pick... and the drama queen...

biff
    dead

oh, drama king. still the same thing. only fudge packers say that. and again that profile pic...

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you cheated their software wouldnt they just refuse to not pay your winnings though?

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    The best play would be NHL Van -1/2!!
    thanks but i already did my no research stupid chasing pick and i hope it loses. but thanks for trying to help.

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    if you cheated their software wouldnt they just refuse to not pay your winnings though?
    are you people this freaking retarded? my damn grammar can not be that bad. and FU omgurmom, i have only been lurking here a year and you are my most hated bitch ass stiff f\*g poster.

biff
    dead

and again, if mods do not delete i will post the chat log at 11pm. no more posting out of me. and i hope all you stupid fuks who can't read have a losing night and the queer

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    fruit, not meaning to be a drama queen. I'm just going to log some thing you and others do not have the guts to do. And learn how to read my damn post, I SAID I WOULD CHEAT THEIR SOFTWARE IF THEY GIVE ME A HARD TIME CLOSING MY ACCOUNT AND THAN SAID AS IF I KNOW HOW.

And, are you queer? nothing against your kind but that profile pick... and the drama queen...
    Yeah, I'm as gay as they come. I wasn't attentive with your pathetic thread. You manly man, you have balls to post of chat log of you demanding your account be closed. I hope you have a good ole gay time tonight!

biff
    dead

i just can't help it... last post till 11pm after this. i know your type you are a gay fuk who shaves their balls and go out to a gay homofest rave party.

and listen, even if your homo ass won;'t admit it, what i am doing does take balls (ones you wish you did not have). That's why i made this topic because i have enough willpower to know when to stop unlike you sad fuks. And no, I will not even need GA.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Please remove your Bulls logo avatar. I like the Bulls.

robmpink
    Update your status

and again, if mods do not delete i will post the chat log at 11pm. no more posting out of me. and i hope all you stupid fuks who can't read have a losing night and the queer
    Just for you. I just made it for you and your family.

robmpink
    Update your status

i just can't help it... last post till 11pm after this. i know your type you are a gay fuk who shaves their balls and go out to a gay homofest rave party.

and listen, even if your homo ass won;'t admit it, what i am doing does take balls (ones you wish you did not have). That's why i made this topic because i have enough willpower to know when to stop unlike you sad fuks. And no, I will not even need GA.

drama queen.

SportsMushroom

good luck biffster

from the sound of it you have a gambling problem, win or loss you should quit, or atleast learn how to control it

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

I only have one offshore book, yeah i'm small time. However, this is the only book where i've gained enough trust with them and have many ways to add funds. I'm their VIP loser. So losing this book is big.

But back to closing my account... I will know by say 11pm central time if i'm broke. I will post the chat log here so all you fuks can get your kicks off of it and feel better about yourselves. And no I did not get buried last night, it was that damn indy game.

I'm going to do it. I will ask to be banned forever and if they do not allow it I will say I will cheat their software (as if i know how) or cuss etc. I'm going to finally man up and get this crap over with. I would suggest most here do the same.

So, check back at 11pm for some entrainment as it could be a good chat log if my offshore book will not grant my request. The damn bastards wouldn't even let me disable my CC without a lot of paper work. they know full I will not go through that trouble and just end up using my card again.

So yeah... check back. My only post in this topic till 11pm central.

SportsMushroom

double post
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 01-11-11 at 06:28 PM.

firedawg

gl man........

robmpink
    Update your status

It gettin crazy at my place now. We are having a pillow pet party. it was Edwards idea. Tommy is bring the cheese and crackers, Juan is bringing wine, Jesus is bring whip its, Earl is bringing his whip, Ms. Phoenix is bringing he/shes bondage gear. We invited Richard Simmons, but never heard back.

robmpink
    Update your status

Fugly's gonna close his account and post the chat log. You should have made this a pay per view event.

robmpink
    Update your status

what anticipation for this ground shattering event!

robmpink
    Update your status

i'm on some college bball overs. my "safe bet" but really i lose most of them. I have been playing with scared money for months and as that saying goes...

not going to do this crap any longer as it is now hurting my family. i just need a new hobby and my only hobby is sports. so im screwed. no more espn, no more watching games as that's all a gateway drug for me. would offer my betpoints to you guys but i have a loan to pay off.

Ok, 11pm i'm done.

His baby mama has to pull tricks now just to get diapers for his bastard child, which even isn't his.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

It gettin crazy at my place now. We are having a pillow pet party. it was Edwards idea. Tommy is bring the cheese and crackers, Juan is bringing wine, Jesus is bring whip its, Earl is bringing his whip, Ms. Phoenix is bringing he/shes bondage gear. We invited Richard Simmons, but never heard back.
    poor neighbors.......you know the gays can be loud.

firedawg

His baby mama has to pull tricks now just to get diapers for his bastard child, which even isn't his.
    damn man... chill out

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    poor neighbors.......you know the gays can be loud.
    Tell me about it. One time when Stephan slept over, we violated him w/ a plunger and danced around him like wild indians. He was screaming like a nut. The neighbors were none to happy. That is what us gays go. Oh, and also we like to shave our balls like he said and go to raves and wear shirts with sparkles.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man you People need to read before you post

12 Last