Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    The applause wasn't intended for you.
    I guess you can't tell sarcasm

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by Prop Bet Master View Post
    I didn't have either side, but it's easy to call people suckers and say this shit after the game is over! Oregon played like shit and they still could have pulled it out!
    Or how about they didn't play like shit, they just finally met their match against a superior defense, an SEC defense...

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why do you keep using this as a reference point? Stanford opened at -1 and was immediately pounded up.

As for this game, Auburn was the better team -- but don't act like this was a slam dunk. Despite that and Oregon playing like total dogshit, it still came down to the final play.

If Kelly kicks the stupid fvcking field goal instead of going for it from the 1, this thread may not have existed.
    And if Cam isnt hurt (which he went for x-rays after post game interviews) Auburn would have Hammered Ore.

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    prop master, turn read master for a sec and read post #22. thanks
    I read the original post. I didn't see you mention anything about the line movement or that all the suckers are on Oregon. Oregon could have easily won that game and if they did we wouldn't hear shit from you! So shut the **** up, asshole!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I read the original post. I didn't see you mention anything about the line movement or that all the suckers are on Oregon. Oregon could have easily won that game and if they did we wouldn't hear shit from you! So shut the **** up, asshole!
    I just stated facts why Auburn was the better team which was easily noticeable on the field. You are in denial if you think it was as close as the final score. Have a nice day!

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I guess you can't tell sarcasm
    Seer, stop wasting your time trying to explain things to people who have nothing better to do than complain just to complain. all these idiots are just shoveling smoke......

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Ordering some garlic fried rice...

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by ronjon619 View Post
    the ORE QB had to have played his worst game.
    agreed ... he was awful

davus4
    davus4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup, Under 74 was looking awesome pregame. I was even able to invest further into Under 60 sometime during the 2nd quarter, and it paid off
    woohoo!

melia26
    melia26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Public lost and books won BIG!
    Work in a book, the big $ was on Auburn and the under.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

NoCoin. Not at u or any line experts, im justvsaying the game is played ON the field and NOT in a office.

60 outside
    60 outside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had me on the edge of my seat till the final whistle. One heck of a game, just the way a championship game should be. Good job, both teams!

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't have either side, but it's easy to call people suckers and say this shit after the game is over! Oregon played like shit and they still could have pulled it out!
    Seer can't see this. I too mentioned in other threads weeks ago that you don't want to go against a beast on the D line in a championship game where he has millions riding on it. Plus having a man and QB, while the other team had a boy.
    Those are things you want to have on your side when dealing with a 6 week layoff. A 6 week layoff. Pretty offenses go to die when you have a SIX WEEK LAYOFF. Oregon played terrible, Auburn played great, and barely won. Draw your own conclusions.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

which line movement are you talking of??

Jonah

Quote Originally Posted by 60 outside View Post
    Had me on the edge of my seat till the final whistle. One heck of a game, just the way a championship game should be. Good job, both teams!
    Game was terrible. Boring, anti-climactic with that fluke run at the end, players slipping all over the place. Teams only a shell of their former selves due to I don't know - not playing a game for like 50 days.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by melia26 View Post
    Work in a book, the big $ was on Auburn and the under.
    Melissa ,

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Oregon played terrible, Auburn played great, and barely won. Draw your own conclusions.
    the conclusion is that Oregon had no answer for being inferior in the trenches. They played like "shit" because that is how Aub made them play. Anyone with a clue could see this including Saban, Herbstreit, and Meyer who acknowledged it after the game.
    Last edited by The Seer; 01-11-11 at 02:51 AM.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

w/e man I hope u lose ur shirt off.

mitote
    mitote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5348

I had Auburn -1.5 and consider myself lucky to get the W!

yurnero
    yurnero's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was on the right side placing aub -3 and aub ML -160 about a month or so ago. today, before the game started i placed another bet for aub ML at -110. with that said, this game was still VERY close. if the ducks dont get the 2 pt conversion to tie, many aub backers at -2.5 and -3 would of lost.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

sec 5 in a row

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

I'm eating crow with my 2H over 37 wager.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Things to get from this game. Worst field/turf I have seen for a big game. Auburn D was so superior that they survived poor performance by Cam. If they played 10 times auburn wins 8.

Finally, everyone who considers themselves more than a point collector, needs to go back and look at the predictions made by some of the "so called" experts at this forum. They had no clue. Best to fade most of the "names" on this forum.

To SBRJohn: Thanks once again for giving away points. It was a kind gesture which you really didn't have to do!! Look forward to thanking you in person soon.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

But I use Bodog. So I sit at the edge without falling into it.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Seer, you could be the biggest SEC homer on this board. The total yards were Oregon: 451 Auburn: 512 The game was a coin flip and it landed on your side this time. I played the under so I didn't care which side won, but to say "Auburn's defense is so much bigger, faster, blah, blah blah...". Dude, they gave up pretty much identical stats.

I knew someone would make this thread, but I figured it would be someone who knows nothing about sports. There were a dozen plays for each team that could have turned this game one way or the other.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Not sure how you could say anyone who took ORE was a sucker. It was clear what the books were trying to do here.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Blah blah blah....game could have gone either way.

Get over yourself.

Gotta love the big talker who covers by like a point and talks about how superior his team is and everyone who didn't pick them was an idiot.

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats, Aub backers!

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

This game was a coin flip it could have gone either way. If this if that fukk it the game is over gloating about your win make you sound like a scum bag.

Jonah

the conclusion is that Oregon had no answer for being inferior in the trenches. They played like "shit" because that is how Aub made them play. Anyone with a clue could see this including Saban, Herbstreit, and Meyer who acknowledged it after the game.
    Oregon QB play had nothing to do with it? Commentators will always talk about why winning teams won, that is what they do. You won't ever hear a deep analysis of why the losing team could have won. Get a clue.

Case in point in baseball, if a pitcher gives up 3 or 4 in baseball over 6 and a third and they when, you will see all the highlights and breakdown of a how he was key to the win, opposite if he loses. He pitched bad. In short, post-game analysis is broken down to vindicate the winner, as it should. For Them.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

With 2 1/2 minutes left the score was tied and the yardage was almost the same.

How can anyone say one team dominated the other , the team that had the ball last won.

Game was sloppy as they usually are with a 5 week layoff and I said in an earlier thread it is only one game and to be careful.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Get a clue.
    lol, it's what I do for a living. I have played or coached football for over 30 yrs. When I'm watching a game I can tell what each team is trying to do. Auburn's focus was taking away LaMicheal James and the run which is what they accomplished by holding him to 49 yds. They forced the QB to try and beat them by throwing the ball. He threw for alot of yds but couldn't get the job done. The average yds per rush was Oreg 2.3 and Aub 5.1. That's a dominating difference. Aub had 254 yds rushing and Oregon failed to do what they wanted. Oregon tried to force Cam to do the same. They did a decent job vs Cam but he did bulldoze them for some crucial 3rd downs. If you would have watched the line play instead of following the ball like 99% of most people you could see the difference. Auburn almost blew it by some conservative playcalling in the second half & trying to coast with a lead while Oregon stayed aggressive. I doubt you would know the difference between a 5 technique and a 3 or the B gap and the C or what the weakside linebacker's responsibilities are on a strong side run and you are telling me to get a clue, lol. This thread was to show from past experience that it's not wise to just bet games solely on line movement & ignoring all other factors & nothing more. I got beat before doing the same. It was not to antagonize anyone.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

This...

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    Blah blah blah....game could have gone either way.

Get over yourself.

Gotta love the big talker who covers by like a point and talks about how superior his team is and everyone who didn't pick them was an idiot.

And especially this...

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    With 2 1/2 minutes left the score was tied and the yardage was almost the same.

How can anyone say one team dominated the other , the team that had the ball last won.

Game was sloppy as they usually are with a 5 week layoff and I said in an earlier thread it is only one game and to be careful.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    This... And especially this...
    yds per rush shows who dominated the line of scrimmage. It's that simple. Oregon had some big plays that kept them in the game.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

lol, it's what I do for a living. I have played or coached football for over 30 yrs. When I'm watching a game I can tell what each team is trying to do. Auburn's focus was taking away LaMicheal James and the run which is what they accomplished by holding him to 49 yds. They forced the QB to try and beat them by throwing the ball. He threw for alot of yds but couldn't get the job done. The average yds per rush was Oreg 2.3 and Aub 5.1. That's a dominating difference. Aub had 254 yds rushing and Oregon failed to do what they wanted. Oregon tried to force Cam to do the same. They did a decent job vs Cam but he did bulldoze them for some crucial 3rd downs. If you would have watched the line play instead of following the ball like 99% of most people you could see the difference. Auburn almost blew it by some conservative playcalling in the second half & trying to coast with a lead while Oregon stayed aggressive. I doubt you would know the difference between a 5 technique and a 3 or the B gap and the C or what the weakside linebacker's responsibilities are on a strong side run and you are telling me to get a clue, lol. This thread was to show from past experience that it's not wise to just bet games solely on line movement & ignoring all other factors & nothing more. I got beat before doing the same. It was not to antagonize anyone.
    Yeah, but you're also underestimating what Chip Kelly brings to the table.

No shit Auburn is the more talented team. Oregon isn't even the most talented team in their conference. Theres a reason why Oregon has to run a gimmicky offense.

First 1234 Last