asianfootballs
    asianfootballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Aflockalypse!!! The Ducks in Oregon go down!!!

Monday night thousands of Oregon Duck fans and betters go down.

Was it the environment? Was it fireworks? Nope is was the SEC. For the fifth year in a row it has won and covered the point spread. People know about it, but nobody can do anything about it. The SEC is more powerful than Buckeyes, Longhorns, Ducks and Sooners. Is it unfair? What can be done about it? Maybe they need to combine the Big 10, Big 12, and Pac 10 together. That still might not be enough.

The great high powered offense is only high powered because it plays in the Pac 10. Pac 10 = 4th best conference. A good team playing in a bad conference, will look great. I great team in a great conference makes your team look good not great.

What is crazy is every year there are skeptics. Are they that stupid? Maybe it is something in the water. Who knows?

Right now it looks like the only way the SEC will not win a BCS Championship is if they don't make it to the BCS Championship game. I guess it is good people think the other team might win or the bookies would lose all their money.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

covered some numbers not all though

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

needed that last td either way.

asianfootballs
    asianfootballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I totally forgot that it was at -3. So it wasn't 100% for everybody. They covered my 1.5 points so that is 4 years in a row the SEC has covered for me.

It was a great game. Much better than the other 4 BCS Championship games.