BadAzz
    BadAzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

A few books I'd like to know more about

Good day and congratulations about the new forum. I'll certainly be a regular.

I am using a pair of bookies that do not have a rating on SBR site. I'd be gratefull if someone could share their possible experiences with them.

10Bet - Only used them for a few weeks and so far no problems.

24Hpoker - Mainly a poker site but they have sportsbetting as well. No problems so far.

Bet24 - Very nice customer service, a bit slowish but reliable payouts. Too few deposit/withdrawal methods.

RedBet and BetOnBet - exchanges with 3% comission. Absolutely superb customer service and no problems with withdrawals.

BetButler - exchange with 5% comission, Neteller withdrawal is immediate if it works (for some reason I have had problems with it a few times). Nice customer service.

And the a list of bookies that are on my avoid list:
    Scandicbookmakers - I would not have my money had I not gotten help from Bill.
    Eurotip - Limited my bets to 10 € after 3 weeks of using them
    NordicBet - Limited my bets to 20 €
    Interwetten - Limited my bets to 10€

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Thats a strong 1st post Bad! Thanks for the insight on those books.

In fact your questions are too tough for me :eek:. Bill is heading back from Costa Rica today and hopefully can tell you more about those books in half a day. We have talked to the guys at BetButler who seem like nice guys with a good concept.

Interwetten limited you that severly?? BadAzz, you must live up to your name

Kaka
    Kaka's Avatar Become A Pro!

why do you play these books BadAzz? You would be better of at pinna, olympic, cris, DSI, mansion, Hollywood etc.

Theoffshorekid
    Theoffshorekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just click on any of the links to the books above in the live lines and you will be fine. Forget about those other books you mentioned.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

No problem so far.

so far no problems.

slowish

Neteller withdrawal is immediate if it works

These are phrases which do not persuade me to try these books. It sounds like you're sitting there waiting for disaster to strike. And you know what? I bet it will.

:eek:

marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

I've heard good things about 10bet. Its a reduced vig shop. You just have to be willing to keep your money there for at least a month.

Never heard of the other places. You must be able to find some great prices at those exchanges, if it's worth it to pay a 3% commission.

BadAzz
    BadAzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Maybe I was not clear enough on my post.

I like all of the services I mentioned above. No problems so far means that there is no problems. I've had several issues with other bookies so I am constantly on my toes.

Interwetten has limited me to 10 € at least in soccer games, I guess tennis matches have a bit higher limit.

I use Pinnacle and i am very happy with it, but I do not need any more information on them. That is why they were not listed.

I am a scandinavian bettor and I enjoy some more exotic events like trotting and bandy. The books listed above, do not offer those and thus, i like to keep my bookie portfolio rather wide.

Maybe I'll list my top five here as well:
    1. Pinnacle - Absolutely terrific, only minus comes from a tad bit narrow selection of sports
    2. Unibet - Money transfer methods is the only negative thing
    3. Expekt - Nothing negative to say here
    4. Centrebet - Their site is quite a mess, everything else is fine
    5. Parbet, BetOnBet, RedBet all of these have been very pleasant exchanges to use.

PS. Eagerly waiting for NBA season to start
    Last edited by BadAzz; 08-11-05 at 10:32 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Your not going to find real accurate ratings on these 3rd tier Euro books as mainly guys on the American Forums do not bet the Euro stuff except Soccer but are playing at the more bigger Euro names Like

Willy Hill, Stan James, Ladbrokes, Gamebooker, Victor Chandler

Fonbet is ok (Russian Book)

Most of th Euro exchanges are dead with any type of liquidity except Betfair.

I really do not know where you can get accurate ratings on some of the books you mentioned.

Interwetten has been around forever and is a pretty solid Euro Book

why
    why's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lot of books I know nothing about on your list but I do love competition its good for all industries. It seems many just want a "wal-mart" of books I do not, once and if that happens the books have control. Thanks for sharing other options!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try Skybook for the NBA BadAzz. They have a free half point on sides and totals

square
    square's Avatar Become A Pro!

good grief j,

imagine me trying to answer that one.

i am not real bright but if it were me i would just go with what works, any of the BIG 10 on top of this page.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John
    Thats a strong 1st post Bad! Thanks for the insight on those books.

In fact your questions are too tough for me :eek:. Bill is heading back from Costa Rica today and hopefully can tell you more about those books in half a day. We have talked to the guys at BetButler who seem like nice guys with a good concept.

Interwetten limited you that severly?? BadAzz, you must live up to your name

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

does Skybook stil; have free 1/2 points.