Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

GB ML Yesterday and here is a couple for today

Looking at the NCAA FB chamiponship tonight and numbers are all over the place.......... 2 Young QBs that have never played in a game this BIG ever, Both will make some mistakes. Both defenses are better then advertised here, And i think this game easily comes in under the 73 I played just now. Also played the under 36.5 1st half fairly big as both teams will try to RUN 1st and then try play action. Im expecting a close game tonight Boys, Real close......... Oregon is the better team overall, Aubrun Has CAM, Nick Fairley, other then those 2 players this team may well have been playing in the Who gives a **** bowl! I expect a no chance game by both coaches, and i expect Oregon to put up a game plan similair to what Bama did for the 1st half against auburn before they shit the bed! Oregon has been special teams, which i think will play into the game quite a bit and is the final reson why i see Oregon holding on to a 30-26 WIN! Boys im telling you get your wallet out and deposit as much as you can afford on these 3 plays, Under 36.5 1st half, UNDER 73 fullgame, and Oregon on the ML! Talk about starting your CBB or NBA season with a roll................ You will my Friends Have plenty of a ROLL. GL FBT

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Oregon the team whose offense is all about speed and quick snaps and your taking the under?

Footballtime

PCG, I know Oregon loves quick snaps and is a very fast team, but we are talking 73 points here in an NCAA championship game, Also both defenses are a little better then what they usually go up against. Mistakes also will play a part tonight as well as penalties. EZZZZZ to say these 2 offenses should put up lots and lots of points, but execution and Time off between games will show up on both sides tonight as well as 2 young QB's in the biggest game of thier young lives! GL whichever way you go, FBT

Footballtime

Just a quick bump for the guys that have a 9-5 job! EZZZZZ money tonight Boys!

Footballtime

Just hit these numbers again! Gonna be a real good night tonight, or gonna be down a decent amount after yesterdays great day! Time will tell, GL all FBT

Footballtime

Someone say there would be mistakes by the young QB'S? Anyone hear anything bout these Defenses?

Footballtime

Keep that clock moving BOYS, Lets get this cash!

Footballtime

Love the mistakes, rustiness, young QB'S, This was almost to EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Love it BOYS

Footballtime

Boys im telling you, that was the most enjoyable 7 minute drive i have seen all damn year! And whats funnier is not a point was scored, Ok ducks lets get this to the half!

Footballtime

WTF BOYS get your heads out of your asses, For christ sakes a hold then a ******* safety! Not good!

Footballtime

1st winner is in...................... getting the wheel barrel ready for the final score here guys! Hope some of you enjoyed the 1st half as much as i did, GL and lets go ducks and keep it low Boys, FBT

Footballtime

Well need the ducks to get us a damn TD, Under is lock and loaded, getting the wheel barrel out tonight Boys, shit might need an armored car of this hit! Lets go ducks!

Footballtime

Da ducks are back.................................... ......... Quack Quack! Lets go ducks!