Jessica
    Jessica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willing to make a bet with anyone on here Volume 2

Since I won both bets "Seahawks ML vs Rams and vs Saints" but didn't get paid...still waiting on one, I'll try this again.

I'll give anyone on here Eagles +3.5 for 20 points. So I'd be on the Packers -3.5.

Send the 20 points if you're willing to take this wager. I'll be watching the game so if you win you'll be sent the points right after the game finishes. Good Luck!
    Points Awarded:

Arsenal gave Jessica 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jessica I will take the bet just to make sure you don't get stiffed again. Nor do I need to see a picture as proof. Good luck

Jessica

Alright good luck!! Aaron Rodgers first playoff win coming tomorrow.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    I'll be watching the game
    Congrats... every other poster will be watching it too.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Jessica I will take the bet just to make sure you don't get stiffed again. Nor do I need to see a picture as proof. Good luck
    Whats that suppose to mean goof?

Jessica

well the last two wagers I was at the game so if Arsenal wins he would expect to be paid much later since the drive for me is 3 hours down to Seattle. But I'll obviously be home for this one

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

can i bet 20 points on this line also?
    Points Awarded:

pmidy88 gave ZetaPsi808 90 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jessica

Well Keyboarding just paid the 24 or whatever it was he lost...I'll just stick with the original wager with Arsenal. Another time Zeta...I'll have a good line to give out for 20 soon.

Jessica

Might have a 2nd half play for 10 points..

frizzelli

Arsenal only bet with you because Arsenal loves the kawk and is into dudes, Arsenal is the biggest fairy on sbr the guy is such a joke.

Jessica

I gave a generous line that could be the reason..

Jessica

and 1 more quarter to go..

Jessica

and that's a winner nice playing with you

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

surprised nobody else wanted to bet with u

Jessica

Zeta did but I didn't have enough points at the time.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

this guy can cap games . ill give him that

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Arsenal only bet with you because Arsenal loves the kawk and is into dudes, Arsenal is the biggest fairy on sbr the guy is such a joke.

Looks like you went to the same internet tough guy school as Rod does. Anyone who disagrees with you must be gay. So original. I've noticed that you act like you're some big shot ripping on non pros here but seriously you should look in the mirror. You stiffed on a points bet. It doesn't get much lower than that. Not to mention the fact that you have to borrow points in the first place. I mean you take loans out to be able to make bets. Who the fukk are you to even attempt to make fun of others spending habits on their gambling?

And before you do your next childish comeback saying you didn't stiff, you're wrong. You accepted the conditions of her bet with Rod which were a picture if she lost. She won the bet thus no picture was required. Instead you weaseled out the bet and post childish rants about everyone who disagrees with you. All over over points worth maybe a $1. Congrats. You are sure some winner.

I am done wasting my time on you and have since added you to my ignore list. Feel free to throw some more gay jokes my way though if it makes you feel better as I will not see or respond to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    and that's a winner nice playing with you
    Congrats on the win Jessica

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post

Looks like you went to the same internet tough guy school as Rod does. Anyone who disagrees with you must be gay. So original. I've noticed that you act like you're some big shot ripping on non pros here but seriously you should look in the mirror. You stiffed on a points bet. It doesn't get much lower than that. Not to mention the fact that you have to borrow points in the first place. I mean you take loans out to be able to make bets. Who the fukk are you to even attempt to make fun of others spending habits on their gambling?

And before you do your next childish comeback saying you didn't stiff, you're wrong. You accepted the conditions of her bet with Rod which were a picture if she lost. She won the bet thus no picture was required. Instead you weaseled out the bet and post childish rants about everyone who disagrees with you. All over over points worth maybe a $1. Congrats. You are sure some winner.

I am done wasting my time on you and have since added you to my ignore list. Feel free to throw some more gay jokes my way though if it makes you feel better as I will not see or respond to them.

Congrats on the win Jessica

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

sharp