ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

Gun laws are stupid

i used to be for gun laws but not anymore. All they do is hurt the innocent. Anyone that is going to break the law by shooting someone with a gun is not going to hesitate to break any law to get a gun. Think about it.

If anyone that can't get a gun wants a gun, they will get a gun. Simple stuff.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

most people that own guns don't kill or hurt people, this is a very uninformed post, but I don't expect anything more or less from this site and its clowns

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

you don't know alot. Where did i say that most people that own guns don't hurt or kill people?????????????

I am saying someone that cannot get a gun that wants to commit a crime will break a crime to get a gun. If anyone wants a gun, they will get a gun. Can you even read.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never will ban guns

NRA is one of most powerful organizations inn the world

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Something should be changed, when people are able to get a BS license and sells guns out of their car legally at a gunshow in certain states is disturbing, who do u think that's going to attract....When your population is 10 times another country s population and you have 100 times the gun related crimes per capita than other countries, there s a serious problem that s not going away for a long time.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i don't like the signs at some establishments that say you cannot bring a firearm into the building even if you have a permit. all that is doing is telling the bad guys that are thinking about robbing the place that they will be the only ones in there with guns.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmysEgo View Post
    i don't like the signs at some establishments that say you cannot bring a firearm into the building even if you have a permit. all that is doing is telling the bad guys that are thinking about robbing the place that they will be the only ones in there with guns.
    the robbers arent allowed to bring their guns in either

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no problem with guns, I think some gun laws need to be changed or tweeked. I dont like gun show regulations where any fuktard can buy & sell guns & a funnel cake combo.

One thing just happened here in TN that I cannot wrap my head around though. They just passed a law that says you can carry a gun in a bar.

I said carry a gun in a bar, in TN.

I dont know how many of you guys have been in a bar on saturday night in the mountains of East TN, but as a lifelong resident I can say this is the dumbest goddamn thing I've ever heard.

I used to manage a few local bands, now no bands will play in bars. One of my best friends refuses to ever play again in the fukin state.

Drunk armed rednecks, Tennessee, your vacation destination!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

More guns is better. If everyone was armed today the gunman would have been dead in seconds.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I am a proud gun carrying citizen and have one on me at every waking hour. An armed public is a polite public. I don't carry one because I need to, I carry because there are a lot of violent folks out there who feel like THEY NEED to. If they have a firearm, I feel like I oughtta have one too. All gun laws and banishments do are gurantee that the only guys that will have a firearm on them, are the guys with the bad intentions. I take comfort in knowing that there are people who feel the same way I do...and someday maybe one of the guys like myself will protect you guys with sand in your vaginas.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

in VA, you've always have been allowed to open carry in an establishment that serves alcohol but you were not allowed to conceal carry even if you had a permit. but you were not allowed to drink while armed. they just recently changed the rule, you are now allowed to conceal carry in a bar (with a conceal carry permit) but you are still not allowed to consume alcohol.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Bar carry is legal here, just dont plan on getting drunk and then trying to claim self defense. I carry in a bar if I know I will only have one beer and then leave. If I think there is a chance that I am going to actually have a few beers, I leave it in my car.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I have no problem with guns, I think some gun laws need to be changed or tweeked. I dont like gun show regulations where any fuktard can buy & sell guns & a funnel cake combo.

One thing just happened here in TN that I cannot wrap my head around though. They just passed a law that says you can carry a gun in a bar.

I said carry a gun in a bar, in TN.

I dont know how many of you guys have been in a bar on saturday night in the mountains of East TN, but as a lifelong resident I can say this is the dumbest goddamn thing I've ever heard.

I used to manage a few local bands, now no bands will play in bars. One of my best friends refuses to ever play again in the fukin state.

Drunk armed rednecks, Tennessee, your vacation destination!

Very funny and very true.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Very funny and very true.
    Perhaps the opposite will be true. People will be less testosterone-filled late in the evening. Would you start a fight with some random dude if he could be packing?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    most people that own guns don't kill or hurt people, this is a very uninformed post, but I don't expect anything more or less from this site and its clowns
    Umm..he said nothing of the sort.

Maybe you should up your reading comprehension a tad before calling others clowns.

"Good Day"
    Last edited by Sunde91; 01-08-11 at 06:01 PM.

szk1983
    szk1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

there are very loose gun laws in most of western europe and canada, and crime there is super low. That may support your point.

Outlawdino
    Outlawdino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I find it ironic that in places where strick gun laws are enacted, like chicago or d.c...that trey have high murder rates...all you are doing is taking the protection ffrom the public and enabling the criminals...because the criminals will get and use the guns anyways...no matter if it is illegal....don't you politicians get this...are you that dumb?

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawdino View Post
    I find it ironic that in places where strick gun laws are enacted, like chicago or d.c...that trey have high murder rates...all you are doing is taking the protection ffrom the public and enabling the criminals...because the criminals will get and use the guns anyways...no matter if it is illegal....don't you politicians get this...are you that dumb?
    It about the illusion of safety, nothing more. Much like a police force. Don't ever pretend that the police will help you if you have a serious problem. By the time the get there, they will only be cleaning up the mess. I'd rather it be one I created by shooting the fvcker than placing a tape around my corpse.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    It about the illusion of safety, nothing more. Much like a police force. Don't ever pretend that the police will help you if you have a serious problem. By the time the get there, they will only be cleaning up the mess. I'd rather it be one I created by shooting the fvcker than placing a tape around my corpse.
    In some departments they explicitly instruct their officers NOT TO HELP civilians endangered in life threatening situations.

Arm yourselves. To the teeth. If we end up beyond Thunderdome, you're gonna need something to fend off the marauders from your weed, water, and women.