PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

BODOG - Absoulutely Ridiculous..

I had a payout by check processed on 12/21, told it would take up to 7 business days. Yesterday was the 12th business day, still not received...

This morning i receive an e-mail from Bodog with my USPS tracking number for the payment. I go to track it and it's not even in the system yet.

I will never play with Bodog again. I'll keep you guys posted on when/if I ever receive this ******* payment. But having to wait over 2 weeks for a check is ridiculous.

They should say it takes 7-10 processing days then your check will be sent off, then another 7 days to be delivered.

Terrible.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Definitely keep us posted. I've got a good amount of scratch in there.

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that that doesn't suck, it does, but it takes up to a day for a USPS tracking number to show up in the system as a valid number. I always panic when I get a tracking number after buying something on eBay or whatever until I remember it takes a day or so to show up.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Bodog has always been great with never a problem for many withdawals and for years. Holiday season surely slowed yours down. You state USPS but my checks always come fed-ex and you must be home to sign to receive.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm sure this is nothing more than the holidays. With Xmas and New Years, you're losing two days each week (Fri and Sat).

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slatter View Post
    Not that that doesn't suck, it does, but it takes up to a day for a USPS tracking number to show up in the system as a valid number. I always panic when I get a tracking number after buying something on eBay or whatever until I remember it takes a day or so to show up.

Not only that USPS tracking service is a piece of shit, I wouldn't be surprised if the check shows up, before the tracking even has any info on it.

OP....I believe alot of books had problems with the "processor" or had delayed payouts that week, and throughout the holidays. I tried getting 2 payouts from 5 dimes and 1 was cancelled, because of the holidays, and the one I requested on 12/21 took 10 days, when they would normally take about 3 days.

Stick with Bodog, I've never had a problem with a payout from them, I just don't like that they switched their checks from UPS now to USPS. UPS I could sign a slip and leave it on the door, and they'd leave the check. USPS I NEED to be there to sign in, and it arrives at 11 every day, and I can't be at my house at that time.

But Give Bodog another go, since it was the holidays and it was just a delay. If it happens again, by all means leave the fuckkin book. 2 weeks is a pretty long time, especially if you're depending on that money.

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

You made a post because they had a delay of a few days over the holidays? This is just stupid.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by Domer View Post
    You made a post because they had a delay of a few days over the holidays? This is just stupid.

Then dont post in the forum.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Not only that USPS tracking service is a piece of shit, I wouldn't be surprised if the check shows up, before the tracking even has any info on it.

OP....I believe alot of books had problems with the "processor" or had delayed payouts that week, and throughout the holidays. I tried getting 2 payouts from 5 dimes and 1 was cancelled, because of the holidays, and the one I requested on 12/21 took 10 days, when they would normally take about 3 days.

Stick with Bodog, I've never had a problem with a payout from them, I just don't like that they switched their checks from UPS now to USPS. UPS I could sign a slip and leave it on the door, and they'd leave the check. USPS I NEED to be there to sign in, and it arrives at 11 every day, and I can't be at my house at that time.

But Give Bodog another go, since it was the holidays and it was just a delay. If it happens again, by all means leave the fuckkin book. 2 weeks is a pretty long time, especially if you're depending on that money.

Thanks for your input!

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

bodog checks come by fed-ex

rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Dealys nd holidays for what?

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    bodog checks come by fed-ex

Apparently not this one.

PorkChop

Ok guys, here's an update. Still not received and when i track it i get "package not found" and the say it takes up to 72 hours to be put in USPS tracking system, it has been more.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

a+ book.

pozzy
    pozzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just bought in on Bodog.. Hopefully i wont get screwed too.