Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

had an accident last night need some advice

ok, so it was snowy as ****, but i was doing my thing and it was super busy delivering last night, made 106 bux in 4 hours..

Anyway, i was waiting to turn out of a parking lot of an apartment complex, and this fuk ahead of me in a truck backs up into me and fuks up my right front fender.

He is apologetic and also had been drinking, he begs me not to call the cops, so i say ok, lets go to an ATM and you give me 500 bux, so we proceed to do that, he could only get 350 and went went to his apartment and his GF wrote me a check for the other 150.

Says get it looked at and he'll pay for it. i'm sure as hell not turning it into my insurance as it would raise my rates.

Anyway, i take it for an estimate today and they estimate 1800 bux to fix it, i call him and he's like "no way, they are screwing you"

So he is supposed to come by and see the estimate and have me take it to a place where he can get a 2nd one, seems very reluctant to turn it into his insurance.

I got this guy by the balls cause i saved him a DUI probably, but now i have to wait for him to fuk around i need to get this fixed, i can't open the passenger door now.

What to do??

Brock Landers

i got his business card, went to his place so i know where he lives.

But i feel like without him working with his insurance i am going to get fukked over. just frustrated right now.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Unreal, I just had the same experience. **** that he doesn't get to tell you where to get an estimate. It's your choice. I had a girl hit my back bumper, my Benz was a lot to fix just for a tiny ding. You call the shots he doesnt

podunk
    podunk's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't let go of his balls man

Tilt360
    Tilt360's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think your insurance would go up if you have full coverage. But you have to paid a deduction to get it fix.

Tilt360

But how will the cop or anybody believe you he was drunk if you wait couple day later to report.

Brock Landers

[QUOTE=Tilt360;2905189]I don't think your insurance would go up if you have full coverage. But you have to paid a deduction to i got 500 bux from him last night

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can still call in and get an accident report filled out. Hold the guys cash as a deposit... Just tell them you did not do report right away because of weather.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Brock how old are you? How broke do you have to be to be delivering pizzas for $10 an hour?

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

You should have threatened him to call cops that night Brock, and made him give you a few grand cash/check on the spot, to avoid dui

podunk
    podunk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    You should have threatened him to call cops that night Brock, and made him give you a few grand cash/check on the spot, to avoid dui
    best advice

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL you deliver pizzas.

G's pks
    Update your status

to late for the dui he has probably sobered up! call make report...to much damage...

G's pks
    Update your status

he delivers pizza and only gambles points...but you know what the guy is honest!

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

people here dont have any self respect??..delivering pizzas..

Tilt360

If i would in your situation I would find some shop to fix it if they charge you $1,500 than told the mechanic to jack up the price to $2,500 and you kept the different. He has not choice but to paid you to get it fix.

Tilt360

Plus if you car has to be in the shop for a few day how you gonna go to work without your car.

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

****er is screwing with you. You saved him a night in the slammer - you might have to start playing hardball and threaten to get the cops involved.

G's pks
    Update your status

pecos bill the guy is asking for help...go play in the road...you might get lucky...

G's pks
    Update your status

get the cops involved now! It was not your fault ...have License plt #...go make report...have his insurance info...after report call.. once they cover give him his cash back...end of story!

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Get the accident report done and file a claim with his insurance. Don't bother to bring up the part where you say he was drunk because it's neither here nor there at this point. Nothing can be done at this point about him being drunk. Get the ball rolling by getting an accident done asap.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

U can't do shit anymore. He's not drunk anymore and u are also in fault by not reporting it and basically blackmailed him and took $$ to stay hush. He could just say f\*\*k u now and u really couldn't do shit.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    pecos bill the guy is asking for help...go play in the road...you might get lucky...
    I dont know but if your over 18 and delivering pizzas you deserve to be shot.

I hope brock doesnt have any kids old enough to realize what an embarrasment their dad is.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    I dont know but if your over 18 and delivering pizzas you deserve to be shot.

I hope brock doesnt have any kids old enough to realize what an embarrasment their dad is.

Pecos, usually you would be correct with that comment, but B-Rock delivering pizzas is old news and he is a special case. Brock has destroyed his and his families lives multiple times via gambling. Brock is the poster child of SBR, and we love him here.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    U can't do shit anymore. He's not drunk anymore and u are also in fault by not reporting it and basically blackmailed him and took $$ to stay hush. He could just say f\*\*k u now and u really couldn't do shit.
    Yeah, at this point he could deny the accident altogether. Just do this legit, save yourself some headaches. You saved the guy a DUI, but the rest he has to just pay for.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    Pecos, usually you would be correct with that comment, but B-Rock delivering pizzas is old news and he is a special case. Brock has destroyed his and his families lives multiple times via gambling. Brock is the poster child of SBR, and we love him here.
    I see, do what you gotta do brock

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a dick!!!!!!!!!!!.

Man is working at least. Not sitting on his ass collecting unemployment or disability. He's providing for his family instead of having the Goverment and our tax dollars do it for him and you poke fun at the guy?

What a dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Maybe thought pick up easy $500. No real damage it was dark out.

Woke up next day... Honda Accord door looked like a badly damaged pinata.

Brock put the 5 bills on the Suns tonight.

The worst is when the pizza pie cheese all falls to one side with a sudden stop.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    What a dick!!!!!!!!!!!.

Man is working at least. Not sitting on his ass collecting unemployment or disability. He's providing for his family instead of having the Goverment and our tax dollars do it for him and you poke fun at the guy?

Hes not providing for his family. Providing for his family would be to take out life insurance and kill himself. He's worth more to them DEAD than alive.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Like many said in here Brocker. Get the estimate, have him pay and if he doesn't report the accident to get insurance. The fact that he is drunk is an afterthought and you can't do sh-t about that now. You had him by the balls when he was drunk and crashed into you, not anymore tho.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

its possible that the guy doesn't have any insurance or possibly even a license.....might be driving on a suspended license. There is more to him not wanting to take this to the insurance company, it doesn't make sense to try to pay cash for large damage to "save you from your rates going up".

sucky situation.

what did the wife say?

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    What a dick!!!!!!!!!!!.

ok pal

mav2112
    mav2112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1373

Lesson #1.........Always call the cops and do an accident report
    Lesson #2.........READ LESSON #1

I am telling you I did the exact thing you did once and didnt even get a dime when it happened but when I tried to get things settled down the road he said "**** You"...........

And you know what there is nothing I could do.............

Like you now...........if this guy said screw you..........you may have a hard time proving anything in court........

Good Luck....................

Indecent
    Indecent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1156

You blew it. He's sober now, and if you want to turn him in for it you shouldn't have extorted him for a measly $500. If you're going to extort have some balls and go big.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Assuming you're car isn't new, can't you go to a junk yard and buy a fender??

It should be about $200, you can do it yourself and have 2 or 300 left over for the playoffs.

123 Last