Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

When will the Global Blackout be?

No, I don't mean when they ship all the black people to another planet.

I mean when everything shuts down, internet, electricity, phones etc... Does anyone believe this is going to happen within the next few years?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Negative.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

u should work for the history channel or go post in their forum

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nevermind

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i could do without a phone but internet is nice to have

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I have a honda generator, spare air filters, spark plugs, etc. for it. And two 30-gallon fuel tanks in my garage that I've kept full since Katrina (rotate out the gas every 60 days). I'd be the most popular guy on my block. And I've got an AR-15, Tek-9, glock, and shotgun that says you don't want my gas more than I do.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    I have a honda generator, spare air filters, spark plugs, etc. for it. And two 30-gallon fuel tanks in my garage that I've kept full since Katrina (rotate out the gas every 60 days). I'd be the most popular guy on my block. And I've got an AR-15, Tek-9, glock, and shotgun that says you don't want my gas more than I do.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you mean 'i'm going to have a bad week'??

Mr racist..

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by GELATINOUS CUBE View Post
    What do you mean 'i'm going to have a bad week'??

Mr racist..
    I was just looking out for you.

and i'm not racist, i just make assumptions about people based on race and other things, and 90% of the time they are right.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

While I commend you and your aresenal, you could be attacked in #'s. I don't see how you could weather the storm if a gang attacks you.

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    No, I don't mean when they ship all the black people to another planet.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I thought all the crap was suppose to happen on Y2K

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

'I was just looking out for you.'

care to elaborate??

You really don't want to threaten me man. I live a risky life and would hate to make you one of my bets.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

perhaps. if fishes and birds keep dying suddenly

kokky
    kokky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probability for something like that is very low, at least for next 100 years

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Why would you think a global blackout would occur?

DeeVeeOSs
    DeeVeeOSs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 565

I got 1 bottle of stale gas that says you'll need some fresh air eventually.
    (see polar bears hunting habits at seal holes)
    Of course...if you had a tunnel that led 200 yards away from each door...well then I'd be shit outta luck, straight up flanked, and you could keep your gas and your guns, house, wife, and life.

But you understand I had to try
    No hard feelings! Nothing personal.
    Welcome to the end of days.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i just make assumptions about people based on race and other things, and 90% of the time they are right.

people claim to hate stereotyping but the majority of the time its right.

DeeVeeOSs

I was just looking out for you.

and i'm not racist, i just make assumptions about people based on race and other things, and 90% of the time they are right.
    I got a buddy from Kenya that can operate on your brain after it gets pumped full of #1 goose shot.
    So you need to check that shit at the door. Every race has a pimp and a ho, a drug dealer and a politician.

I understand the world's a small place.
    But for you, more accurate is, "*YOUR* world is a small place. As tiny as your mind space."

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

a lot of people think this is what will happen in 2012. I tend to agree if anythings gonna happen this is what it will be, not the end of the fukin world of course. But on that date there's some kind of celestial & lunar happening, I cant remember all the details, that some think will make the earth tilt slightly on its axis and will reverse the polarity of the earth.

This has happened several times through the years, but not while homo sapiens have been on earth, so we don't really know what to expect. But a reverse in polarity will fuk everything up.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    a lot of people think this is what will happen in 2012. I tend to agree if anythings gonna happen this is what it will be, not the end of the fukin world of course. But on that date there's some kind of celestial & lunar happening, I cant remember all the details, that some think will make the earth tilt slightly on its axis and will reverse the polarity of the earth.

This has happened several times through the years, but not while homo sapiens have been on earth, so we don't really know what to expect. But a reverse in polarity will fuk everything up.
    I believe it's supposed to bring in a New Age, the Age of Aquarius. The polar shift will bring about the Apocalypse, but not the Apocalypse the world is thinking. In Greek, Apocalypse means 'the Revelation'. I believe when the polar shift occurs, after some natural disasters occur, the world as we know it will be different. This plane we see will be altered. 3D won't really be 3D anymore as there is a transition into 4D. 'Good people', or people who have a cleaner consciousness will be able to see this new world better, as 4D doesn't just utilize the eyes, but your consciousness as well. This is my theory.

DeeVeeOSs

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

people claim to hate stereotyping but the majority of the time its right.

That's asinine and petty.

"The major food in Mexico is beans. In Japan it's rice."
    -
    "In Japan they eat a lot of rice."

No biggie. That's not stereotyping.

But everything else is.
    And it says nothing of the targets,
    but it says everything about the people who think they're doing it, much less with any accuracy or all inclusive truth.

If that's what you think, I find you small minded based on what you've told me your ideation is as an individual.

Petty and trite.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by DeeVeeOSs View Post
    If that's what you think, I find you small minded based on what you've told me your ideation is as an individual.

Petty and trite.

What if we had a room of 4 people and you were told to pick which music they like.

A. A white old guy, looks laid back, straw hat on and Wrangler jeans

B. A old black guy with a suit and dressed up nicely

C. A young female dressed in the latest fashion

D. A young guy with baggy clothes and hat on sideways

and you had to match up with these:

1. today's most popular "boy band"

2. Rap

3. Country

4. Jazz/Rhythm and Blues

Are you sitting here telling me there is no way you'd have any idea which person liked which music because you don't want to stereotype? People think stereotyping is a bad thing and its not unless you use it in negative way (same could be said for anything). But thanks for trying to be a politically correct bastard on an internet forum. You sir, are the reason noone speaks their mind anymore.

DeeVeeOSs

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    What if we had a room of 4 people and you were told to pick which music they like.

A. A white old guy, looks laid back, straw hat on and Wrangler jeans

B. A old black guy with a suit and dressed up nicely

C. A young female dressed in the latest fashion

D. A young guy with baggy clothes and hat on sideways

and you had to match up with these:

1. today's most popular "boy band"

2. Rap

3. Country

4. Jazz/Rhythm and Blues

Are you sitting here telling me there is no way you'd have any idea which person liked which music because you don't want to stereotype? People think stereotyping is a bad thing and its not unless you use it in negative way (same could be said for anything). But thanks for trying to be a politically correct bastard on an internet forum. You sir, are the reason noone speaks their mind anymore.

Oh you poor $%&^ing victim republican. So battered. So abused. You can't speak your mind or ANYTHING these days anymore!! Jeepers!!

Tell me how your example was different from mine with the Japanese and the Mexicans you stupid #$%^ing mut. What the #$%@ is wrong with your holey head.????
    Open your #$%^ing ears up instead of erecting a strawman red herring like a meta-slut with no brain to address issues properly or to the matter of fact..

Tell me how your example is any different than mine you @#$%in dummy.

Lastly, I still wouldn't assume and endorse assume anything. Even if it's at 90% I don't care.
    I know this world an it's contents far too well to make those type of bonehead assumptions.

I think it's "assuming the right to assume" where the issue. Not the stereo types themselves.

You look at a Japanese and think "rice".
    I look at a Japanese and think "possibly rice".

There's our difference and that's the reason you have to pay people to think for you.