inthetank
    inthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plentyof fish..

Scored 3 times there....For nothing..Lots of chicks are looking for a discreet relationships....So what the hell??....Skin is skin, and head is head....Did have one oriental who wanted to give me an enema, but I DID draw the line there....Had rubber sheets....Now that I think about it, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, never tried it!...Anyone ever get one from a chick??????????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It still seems hard

Many adds are frauds just to get an e-mail address and then try and scam you with a chick sex site

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Yeah, what Gold said. Most posts are fraud then they send you dating sites to sign up to because they know you are fukking desperate and when you join these paid sites they get a commission.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I'd give it a go if I divorce. I'd just be looking for a fuckbuddy type not a G/F or wife or relationship. Even a married woman in a bad marriage would work fine, the type where both partners cheat and they just live together for the kids.

All I want a woman for is sex, nothing else ! Bang and be gone until next time.

CL might work for that !

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Wouldn't even waste my time. So easy to meet girls on dating sites.

gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

u tuys come up with some unteesting topics,,,,

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

IRC is way better for meeting chicks than CL's. Done that quite often. At least you get a chance to chat privately with them and try and figure out how ****** up they are.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

I bought a car from a chick that posted it on Craigslist. I banged her after a long test drive.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Has anyone scored with a girl from craigslist personals?? Wondering if it's legit or not. Not the hooker section.
    Not the personal section but I wound up with a girl roommate from Craigslist and we wound up hooking up a couple of times while I was living there.

First 12