CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Any Nutritionist/Dieticians in this forum?

Hi everybody C/O/U here as a good amount of you have figured out im a student in college. Still young trying to figure out my life and looking at what I wanna major in still. Like Ive changed my major atleast 5 times already in the past 5 months.

My main Major was gonna be nursing but im starting to second guess it. I mean I really wanted to be a nurse because I love helping older people and think they are very intersting.

But im starting to second guess myself and took a look at Nutrionist/Dieticians. The money isnt quite as good but im also a very health conscious person and like to live a healthy life.

If anyone has any backround or good information I would appreciate it. Ive already figured out the required classes needed and possible salaries and all the important stuff necessary. Im pretty confident I could do it and get my Bachelors in it.

But if anyone has any info they can provide I would greatly appreciate it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5819

I'm a wannabe bodybuilder, so i seen this profession around and it looks fun!!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I'm a wannabe bodybuilder, so i seen this profession around and it looks fun!!
    ya I workout on a daily basis im pretty jacked to so thats another reason. Im not huge im just jacked for my size and body frame. In excellent shape

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Aren't Asians like skinny and can't get any muscles? You are asian, right?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Aren't Asians like skinny and can't get any muscles? You are asian, right?
    lol ya, typically your right but I grew up a white kid hahaha. It took me a longer then prob most white guys but im very satisfied with what ive accomplished Ive put on 55lbs of muscle in 1 year. Started last January and have put on 55 lbs of muscle since then.

Im a gym rat though, makes me feel good about myself.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get your shit together. Choose a major and stick with it. If not I think there is going to be a thread in another couple of months with the same information. Every career has things you like and dislike about it. You're not going to find a perfect one. And why are you even asking important questions like this here?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Get your shit together. Choose a major and stick with it. If not I think there is going to be a thread in another couple of months with the same information. Every career has things you like and dislike about it. You're not going to find a perfect one. And why are you even asking important questions like this here?
    is this necessary? You sound like you just got dumped or something. Rather immature and acting like a little child about this.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    and to clarify why cant I find the perfect career? Is your life that bad that you have to try and bash another person just being curious about a career?

A person can do what ever they want with there life and have the perfect career if they go after it also.

I think you need to relax about this though

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I dig it, COU. I'm working at the Vitamin Shoppe until I graduate. Even though I originally just needed some side money, I'm learning a lot about nutrition and supplementation. Some people that frequent and/or work in these places really know their info. Good stuff and good luck dude.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Do it, and also get your personal trainer education and certification.

It will make you more ready for the fitness profession.