Know of any gal interested??

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

i heard rods gf puts out

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Imagine a place where you can walk into an establishment with 50-100 women, ready to do business with you, all completely legal. Living in Costa Rica is so much fun.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

yea I know the perfect girl for you....she was just talking about you actually.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Imagine a place where you can walk into an establishment with 50-100 women, ready to do business with you, all completely legal. Living in Costa Rica is so much fun.
    Tijuana has this as well.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Out of the 50-100 women, honestly, how many do you say are trannies? Maybe 5?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Out of the 50-100 women, honestly, how many do you say are trannies? Maybe 5?
    I would like a serious answer to this. I am planning a CR trip soon and need to know odds of things like this happening (US style please)

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, theres whorehouses here in the US, the legality is not an issue for me as I do a lot of illegal things & dont even think twice, but thats kind of like cheating.

Getting laid when you pay someone whos job is to fuk you for money is not something cool, its sad

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

so desperate

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    well, theres whorehouses here in the US, the legality is not an issue for me as I do a lot of illegal things & dont even think twice, but thats kind of like cheating.

Getting laid when you pay someone whos job is to fuk you for money is not something cool, its sad
    come on, if you want some side action who wants to get involved , or even talk to them?

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post

I would like a serious answer to this. I am planning a CR trip soon and need to know odds of things like this happening (US style please)
    It won't happen. Trannies aren't allowed inside the delrey. You'll see them hanging out at street corners a few blocks away from the del.

chilidog

You always pay for sex. Besides, as my friends say, you're not paying for sex, you're paying them to leave.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

how can some people think of sex when the NBA games are on ? I'm not able to get an erection when it's betting time...or after that if I lost.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

How ugly are these women? Just out of curiosity.

pmidy88
    Brett Favre Best QB of All Times
    pmidy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

women from other countries have a different mind set then american women plus money over there goes o longer way

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    i heard rods gf puts out

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    How ugly are these women? Just out of curiosity.
    are you serious bro -- There are more ugly American/ English chicks than every other country combined

secretredfoxx
    secretredfoxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude dont do it

stay single dude, don't do it women are evil

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    ML, ATS, or O/U?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Costa rica has some bomb ass bitches!!

Tomahawk
    Tomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2957

Quote Originally Posted by secretredfoxx View Post
    stay single dude, don't do it women are evil
    Yeah they are, at the new year party I met a beautiful chick, we danced and drunk a lot, it was fun then in the end she said she needs a taxi to hop home and she would like to invite me to her house. So we traveled half an hour to the nearby city and I paid for the taxi then she said that actually I can't come in couse her husband is home. She never mentioned her husband.

Women are evil. I needed to take a taxi back to town, I spent more money on taxi then on drinks and clubs, just because a woman and it wasn't worth it at all.

lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    Yeah they are, at the new year party I met a beautiful chick, we danced and drunk a lot, it was fun then in the end she said she needs a taxi to hop home and she would like to invite me to her house. So we traveled half an hour to the nearby city and I paid for the taxi then she said that actually I can't come in couse her husband is home. She never mentioned her husband.

Women are evil. I needed to take a taxi back to town, I spent more money on taxi then on drinks and clubs, just because a woman and it wasn't worth it at all.

She had you set up to be played all along.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    So you know where she lives, right? Man up, go back to the house around suppertime one evening, knock on the door. If the hubby comes to the door, explain to him the situation and say she told you to come back later to collect the taxi fare.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    So you know where she lives, right? Man up, go back to the house around suppertime one evening, knock on the door. If the hubby comes to the door, explain to him the situation and say she told you to come back later to collect the taxi fare.
    Can you respectfully keep your brain cells out of threads like these????!!!! You're sticking a fork in us women everywhere by giving this info out.

hornsrgrt
    hornsrgrt's Avatar Become A Pro!

come on...you pay one way or another...nothing is free..especially pus&% !

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just pay for sex much easier and less complicated

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    just pay for sex much easier and less complicated

JJ is on a role. First the story about how he was butt fuked by the asian guy after getting tricked by the asian lady.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    yea I know the perfect girl for you....she was just talking about you actually.
    did she happen to mention anything about me