ArminMD
    El Moldovano.
    ArminMD's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes 50$ cash

ppl, is there any restriction on Rollover, like minimal odds ?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

usually +/-200 ML

Metalhead
    Metalhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

they might not allow parlays using worse than -200 odds

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's a 5x rollover. Can anyone confirm this?

ArminMD
    El Moldovano.

yea it's 5x...
    Rollover (how many times an amount must be wagered): 5X (5 times) of the bonus amount. What this means: 5 x $50 cash = $250 in total risked bets.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ArminMD View Post
    yea it's 5x...
    Rollover (how many times an amount must be wagered): 5X (5 times) of the bonus amount. What this means: 5 x $50 cash = $250 in total risked bets.
    I have been given different information when I inquired. I initially had asked to make sure all sports bets counted towards rolloever as some books do not count soccer which I bet the most.

5Dimes told me all sports bets count and it is a 5x rollover. However the 5x rolloever is 5x's the base amount. And the base amount is whatever is the smaller number between the amount risked and the win amount.

For example you bet $100 on a +500 then 100 is counted toward rollover.

You bet $100 on a -1000 line then only 10 is counted towards rollover.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I have been given different information when I inquired. I initially had asked to make sure all sports bets counted towards rolloever as some books do not count soccer which I bet the most.

5Dimes told me all sports bets count and it is a 5x rollover. However the 5x rolloever is 5x's the base amount. And the base amount is whatever is the smaller number between the amount risked and the win amount.

For example you bet $100 on a +500 then 100 is counted toward rollover.

You bet $100 on a -1000 line then only 10 is counted towards rollover.
    I think that is regarding a freeplay. Right? This is the cash.

ArminMD
    El Moldovano.

in store is writen $250 in total risked bets. it can't be other way...

Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I think that is regarding a freeplay. Right? This is the cash.
    I asked live chat regarding cash bought from SBR store and that was the answer I was given. Besides, they do not offer freeplays for 5dimes in the store.

Maybe someone else can inquire. I am only passing on the info that was given to me. Anyways here is a paste from the chat when it was explained to me.

SBR credits will be subject to a rollover requirement, this rollover is met with action on sports wagering only.
    Now, when you place a wager, it will be the base amount that goes towards the rollover requirement. The Base amount is the smallest amount between the risk or win amount.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I asked live chat regarding cash bought from SBR store and that was the answer I was given. Besides, they do not offer freeplays for 5dimes in the store.

Maybe someone else can inquire. I am only passing on the info that was given to me. Anyways here is a paste from the chat when it was explained to me.

SBR credits will be subject to a rollover requirement, this rollover is met with action on sports wagering only.
    Now, when you place a wager, it will be the base amount that goes towards the rollover requirement. The Base amount is the smallest amount between the risk or win amount.
    I see. It just sounded like standard rules that come with a freeplay. I always assumed the rollover on $50 at 5x was $250 in wagers. I am interested in getting this verified.

Arsenal

I see. It just sounded like standard rules that come with a freeplay. I always assumed the rollover on $50 at 5x was $250 in wagers. I am interested in getting this verified.
    I agree with you. If/when I do decide to purchase, I will inquire again because the info I was given definitely conflicts with what is listed in the store.

ArminMD
    El Moldovano.

1/3/2011 9:12:38 PM 5Dimes 50$ Cash Ordered

Arsenal

I just remembered that 5Dimes owns Sportbet and Sportbet does offer freeplays in the store. Maybe the guy was confused and incorrectly gave me the freeplay rules. However for Sportbet freeplays it says rollover is 7x base.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I just remembered that 5Dimes owns Sportbet and Sportbet does offer freeplays in the store. Maybe the guy was confused and incorrectly gave me the freeplay rules. However for Sportbet freeplays it says rollover is 7x base.
    yep. Same company. I tried to open a sportbet account and they said no because I'm already with 5dimes. I know some books who are affiliated with others don't mind. Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone have an account with sportbet and 5dimes?

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

It is 5X, its just that the lower about between the bet/win is counted toward the rollover.

James

ArminMD
    El Moldovano.

if there will be any problem I will write to Lou... wtf, in store is writen $250 in total risked bets... if is like you said, they should change store info too...

Arsenal

yep. Same company. I tried to open a sportbet account and they said no because I'm already with 5dimes. I know some books who are affiliated with others don't mind. Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone have an account with sportbet and 5dimes?
    No you cannot have both. Your 5dimes login will even work at Sportbet site. I think a good question to ask SBR is whether someone can buy Sportbet freeplays and use their 5dimes login at the sportbet site

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

No you cannot have both. Your 5dimes login will even work at Sportbet site. I think a good question to ask SBR is whether someone can buy Sportbet freeplays and use their 5dimes login at the sportbet site
    That is why I tried. Because I wanted the freeplay and they don't offer it at 5dimes but sportbet is exactly the same. They should honor the freeplays for sportbet at 5dimes too. We should ask them about this.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

5x rollover and say you bet 50 dollars to win 45, the 45 dollars goes towards the $250 rollover not the 50.
    I rolled over my 5 Dimes $50 cash and was paid very quickly via moneybookers, great experience.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    5x rollover and say you bet 50 dollars to win 45, the 45 dollars goes towards the $250 rollover not the 50.
    I rolled over my 5 Dimes $50 cash and was paid very quickly via moneybookers, great experience.
    So let me make sure i'm understanding this correct. The rollover is counted by your winnings and not your risked?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

5 Dimes is usually generous with the rules they allow all types of parlays with the lower base counting

Domestic

So let me make sure i'm understanding this correct. The rollover is counted by your winnings and not your risked?
    It is whatever is the lower amount of the two.

For example, lets say I make a bet, $10 to win $15... only $10 is counted towards rollover.

Lets say I make a bet $10 to win $9.10.. only $9.10 is counted towards rollover.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

It is whatever is the lower amount of the two.

For example, lets say I make a bet, $10 to win $15... only $10 is counted towards rollover.

Lets say I make a bet $10 to win $9.10.. only $9.10 is counted towards rollover.
    I see. That is interesting. I've never heard of a rollover being counted that way. Is this standard practice? This is why I don't bother with bonuses. I don't need the hassle of their terms. I just deposit and play my own money. Usually with little or no bonus. That way I have the freedom to cash out as I please.

Domestic

I see. That is interesting. I've never heard of a rollover being counted that way. Is this standard practice? This is why I don't bother with bonuses. I don't need the hassle of their terms. I just deposit and play my own money. Usually with little or no bonus. That way I have the freedom to cash out as I please.
    Not sure how standard it is with US books as I generally only use Australian ones. It is sort of annoying that they only count the lowest but the main thing is they payout and pay fast so I'm happy.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Not sure how standard it is with US books as I generally only use Australian ones. It is sort of annoying that they only count the lowest but the main thing is they payout and pay fast so I'm happy.
    I agree there. 5dimes payouts are quick and easy.

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

is there any limit on how much you could win?

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow , open your eyes and read, not that hard