Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Santoro: I made I big withdrawal today. Requested it early this morning and was taken out of my account by noon. 100 % free.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Apart from the withdrawal fees it's a good book

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

They took a wrong direction in their business model a few years ago. Only thing they have going for them right now is that they do indeed pay. However, with their less than stellar lines it makes it harder to get a fair chance to even get to the point of a withdrawal.

Their still good for their overnights and that's probably about it at this point in time.

Nats' Fan

Just to clarify myself. I'm talking about the ********* service. Sorry if I was unclear.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-30-11 at 03:44 AM.

Nats' Fan

Every time I type ******.. It's coming up as *********
    Last edited by shari91; 03-30-11 at 03:44 AM.

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    They took a wrong direction in their business model a few years ago. Only thing they have going for them right now is that they do indeed pay. However, with their less than stellar lines it makes it harder to get a fair chance to even get to the point of a withdrawal.

Their still good for their overnights and that's probably about it at this point in time.
    I do agree about the lines, not the best. I just respect reliability. I'll take that over anything.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

they were always rip offs with withdrawls. remember NETeller??? well, back then, 85% of books were FREE to withdrawal via NETeller.. and the rest were 15$ fee per 2500$.. however, those crooks at Bookmaker had this incredible fee. i forget the exact %, but it was like 2.75%..

so if i wanted to withdraw 30k.. everywhere it's FREE, but at bookmaker, it'd have costed me 825$.. that's what i hated about this book, of course aside from all the lying they did to me by telling me not to worry, just make that large deposit and you'll NEVER have to worry about paying for a withdraw..

that was the only reason i deposited there. had i had to pay this fee, no way i send them anything. talk about con men...

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    they were always rip offs with withdrawls. remember NETeller??? well, back then, 85% of books were FREE to withdrawal via NETeller.. and the rest were 15$ fee per 2500$.. however, those crooks at Bookmaker had this incredible fee. i forget the exact %, but it was like 2.75%..

so if i wanted to withdraw 30k.. everywhere it's FREE, but at bookmaker, it'd have costed me 825$.. that's what i hated about this book, of course aside from all the lying they did to me by telling me not to worry, just make that large deposit and you'll NEVER have to worry about paying for a withdraw..

that was the only reason i deposited there. had i had to pay this fee, no way i send them anything. talk about con men...
    LOL. Neteller used to rip me off when I would withdrawal from doyle's poker room.
    .Do u play online poker?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Baruch HaShem my friend! Mazel Tov Nicky! See you soon buddy! Coming to my favorite place to see my lovely waitress at the Deli!

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually, aside from them outright lying to you and stealing your money and charging you 300$ for a ******.... they're a decent book.
    isn't that enough?
    Last edited by shari91; 03-30-11 at 03:45 AM.

rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

there a good book but they do have some shady practices..

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay away from butter23 and the previous poster's avatar.

Nats' Fan

Whatever happened to butter23, by the way? He made the comment and rolled out. Must work for a rival book.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

kramer? archie bunker? listen friend, you dealing with another old bastard here... you know who the real icon is? al bundy

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    kramer? archie bunker? listen friend, you dealing with another old bastard here... you know who the real icon is? al bundy
    Al bundy is the f'ing man... Sitting on the couch watch tv with his hand down his pants. I love that show. By the way, Christina Applegate is hotttttttt!
    Points Awarded:

skjjb4 gave Nats' Fan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    ok, here is the official top 7 greatest/funniest tv characters of all time. i am a tv expert and i've seen em all..

the offiicial list is here, brought to you by Nicky Santoro..

1- Archie Bunker
    2- Cosmo Kramer.
    3- Louis Depalma
    4- Jack Tripper
    5- Jim Ignitowski
    6- Al Bundy
    7- George Costanza

Nats' Fan

ok, here is the official top 7 greatest/funniest tv characters of all time. i am a tv expert and i've seen em all..

the offiicial list is here, brought to you by Nicky Santoro..

1- Archie Bunker
    2- Cosmo Kramer.
    3- Louis Depalma
    4- Jack Tripper
    5- Jim Ignitowski
    6- Al Bundy
    7- George Costanza

I'm going real old school here, but I really like ricky ricardo.

Nicky Santoro

Anyone who doesn't know Archie Bunker, watch this 1:22 vid and you'll see why he's #1 and no one else will ever come near him. Take a look how ignorant and racist he was.. how can you not love archie?? No way you see tv like this today. tv has changed.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone who doesn't know Archie Bunker, watch this 1:22 vid and you'll see why he's #1 and no one else will ever come near him. Take a look how ignorant and racist he was.. how can you not love archie?? No way you see tv like this today. tv has changed.

red18r
    red18r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Natsfan, what method do you use to get free withdrawals? I'm a new player and wondering if Bookmaker is worth it. Also,it would be great if some more experienced posters could point me in the direction of some good books. I've got an account on Matchbook now but that's it.

Nats' Fan

You want to watch racist video? Watch this excerpt from the show Alf. Fast forward to 4:30 minutes in. http://lightlybuzzed.com/2010/12/pro...-racist-video/

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by red18r View Post
    Natsfan, what method do you use to get free withdrawals? I'm a new player and wondering if Bookmaker is worth it. Also,it would be great if some more experienced posters could point me in the direction of some good books. I've got an account on Matchbook now but that's it.

Red: Bookmaker has something called **** for withdrawals. You get 1 free per month, takes about 48 hours to get to you. Once you've played for awhile, you will get moved up to platinum status. Then you get 2 free per month. 100% free.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-30-11 at 03:46 AM.

red18r

I guess more specifically I'm looking for books that get lines out early, have high limits (especially on college basketball), and don't charge a ton to withdraw. Any recommendations?

Nats' Fan

I guess more specifically I'm looking for books that get lines out early, have high limits (especially on college basketball), and don't charge a ton to withdraw. Any recommendations?
    Bookmaker makes the lines. My opinion, best book, as far as reliability.

red18r

Thanks Natsfan. Is **** available for US players?
    Last edited by shari91; 03-30-11 at 03:46 AM.

Nats' Fan

Thanks Natsfan. Is **** available for US players?
    Yes. Great book for US players.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-30-11 at 03:47 AM.

red18r

Cool thanks for the info.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good Book but they have lots of competition now

The fees hurt this book even though they are very strong payer, maybe they are so big they have to charge fees because of so many requests? I do not know. It is an original book from way back so they have lots of credibility.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I am using them now, i better not encounter any trouble.

TRex2828
    TRex2828's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Nicky, the word, liable, mean anything to you? Guess who? It's Anthony Torres. The guy who has NEVER called you !!! Yes, I work at Bookmaker, but in the affiliate department NOT sales. I was the CS manager for 7 yrs up until this past Sept. But I was NEVER in a position to call up players and get them to deposit.

That's the problem with forums, anyone can write what they want, without any facts or even having thier story straight.

Fortunately, people in here are much smarter than you think they are Nicky, and know Bookmaker is top notch.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2828 View Post
    Hey Nicky, the word, liable, mean anything to you? Guess who? It's Anthony Torres. The guy who has NEVER called you !!! Yes, I work at Bookmaker, but in the affiliate department NOT sales. I was the CS manager for 7 yrs up until this past Sept. But I was NEVER in a position to call up players and get them to deposit.

That's the problem with forums, anyone can write what they want, without any facts or even having thier story straight.

Fortunately, people in here are much smarter than you think they are Nicky, and know Bookmaker is top notch.
    Bookmaker is currently the book I use, and for you to come on here and call Nicky out pisses me off. Why would he lie about the situation Ill probably close my account down now because of this.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Bookmaker sucks! everyone is startign to see it.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Santoro how can Newman not make the top 7 list

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

The fees hurt this book even though they are very strong payer, maybe they are so big they have to charge fees because of so many requests? I do not know. It is an original book from way back so they have lots of credibility.
    Good call, JJ. I think this is likely a reason. They have so many players and transfer so much money, I'm sure Bookmaker uses fees to ration the amount of requests they have to deal with. If they didn't, too many resources would be spent dealing with this stuff.

Regardless, as has been pointed out, you can get at least 1 free withdrawal a month, which is fine by me.

MortalLock
    MortalLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2654

stupid post tell us why they are shady child please

First 1234 Last