• yes

140 84.34%
  • no

26 15.66%
    Siresco
    Siresco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1463

Quote Originally Posted by drew17 View Post
    you guys wont be saying lets legalize it when someone kills a family member while under the influence of it...
    you must be the most retarded person on this forum...

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Yes it should be legalized.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68545

Yes or No!

Ummmm, what was the question again?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

drew17 been watching too much reefer madness. Kill you? eat all your food maybe crash on your couch but kill you? doubtful

teaserpleaser

if your getting a gram for 3-5 $ you have a hookup unlike no other or your getting mexican brick or viet bc beasters its "flooded" in cali its a buyers market but not like that.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    the states lose a lot of money because of how the prison system is set up
    This is true. However, states losing money isn't what gets laws passed. If it did then all sorts of things would be legalized to pay down the debt.

Prison workers' unions pay state legislators to not pass legalization laws.

stefank
    stefank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here in Eastern Europe there is a trend with legal chemical drugs, there are the so called Spice Shops where they sell it as a ''bath salt'' and this kind of things. Teenagers are goin crazy after taking this crap. Some of the illegal drgus are much safer than these legal ones. Is so thick right now this biz with the drugs.

Shelton
    Shelton's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya smoke it everyday their be a lot less crime

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton View Post
    ya smoke it everyday their be a lot less crime
    absolutely....not enough motivation to want to go steal and kill anybody...everybody just smoke a nice fatty and the whole world will be a sea of glee....peace and serenity....

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

It's a freaking plant, just decriminalize it already

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by tenbas View Post
    Clearly you've never had good sex before.
    clearly you've never had good weed/hashish before.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

If you don't want it legalized you are either a social Republican or a moron. Or more likely both.

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

It costs to much to keep it illegal

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Those who are against pot legalization should be in favor of alcohol and tobbaco prohibition too, since these drugs are more much dangerous than cannabis.

100,000 deaths a year due to the effects of alcohol; 400,000 because of tobbaco. In the US alone.

Cannabis related deaths? None.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

When you say you want it legal what do you actually want? Legal to grow? Legal to possess? Legal not to possess but legal to smoke at certain places that you can buy it but you have to consume it there and not take home?

For example if it is free to grow, free to possess as much as you want and free to smoke wherever you want wouldn't its value be worthless?

This will be like growing tomatoes in your yard.

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    When you say you want it legal what do you actually want? Legal to grow? Legal to possess? Legal not to possess but legal to smoke at certain places that you can buy it but you have to consume it there and not take home?

For example if it is free to grow, free to possess as much as you want and free to smoke wherever you want wouldn't its value be worthless?

Except alot more people will be stealing your buds

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It should be EXACTLY like that. Growing friggen tomatoes! who the **** is government to say what we can or cannot grow?

You want to make some wine at home? beer? grow some pot. Heck, if you wanna grow tobacco and make your own cigars. Go ahead.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by White Rhino View Post
    It costs to much to keep it illegal
    Yes, exactly. It is estimated that 50% of our prisons are non violent drug offenders. Is that crazy? It is a huge economic burden. That can be reversed with billions of dollars generated legally and used to fund worth while programs and reduce the budget deficit. In the past 5 years or so state regulations and laws with a real bite have reduced drunken driving. With vigorous regulation and and strict laws legalized weed would be beneficial to everyone. It is a rare win win deal. Just try to get the crazy R's to sign on.
    Last edited by dante1; 01-02-11 at 01:45 PM.

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

Even if it's legal there will always be a market for high quality indoor grown buds because they're generally better than outdoor or greenhouse grown. And most smokers aren't going to setup an indoor grow.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by urge2kill View Post
    Even if it's legal there will always be a market for high quality indoor grown buds because they're generally better than outdoor or greenhouse grown. And most smokers aren't going to setup an indoor grow.

I can't say from first hand knowledge but I was told that some of the legalized pot is very high quality stuff. I would like to hear from somebody that has this first hand knowledge.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

I find it disturbing that there are 11 people on a Gambling Forum that don't believe in Freedom. When the Government makes fast food illegal are you going to be supportive of that as well?

If the Government legalized drugs, gambling, and prostitution this country would have more money than it would know what to do with. Crime would drop significantly and gangs would slowly disappear.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I find it disturbing that there are 11 people on a Gambling Forum that don't believe in Freedom. When the Government makes fast food illegal are you going to be supportive of that as well?

If the Government legalized drugs, gambling, and prostitution this country would have more money than it would know what to do with. Crime would drop significantly and gangs would slowly disappear.

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

It should be legalized, uncle Sam will tax the he'll out it.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

surely

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I could care less if it's legal or not. We have stores all over CA that sell it. The Police could care less about it here.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by urge2kill View Post
    or high quality outdoor that looks like indoor not that anybody would pass it off as indoor (happens more than people know with a tight trim)

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I'd like to see the voter ages of this poll... I know there are a lot of college/younger guys on here and am guessing majority of the votes for yes are 18 to 25. Perspective on this subject changes with age as does your view of the federal government. I am comfortable with my personal use of the drug on all fronts... All I can say is be careful what you wish for... legalization of weed won't be anything like legalization of booze.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I find it disturbing that there are 11 people on a Gambling Forum that don't believe in Freedom.disappear.
    Is it that the 12 dont believe in freedom or could it be that a few supplement their income by growing or are cash croppin... keep it real its still a gold rush here in Cali. I love freedom so much some call me a hippie but lets be real its all about the dollar.

teaserpleaser

Oh and John i dont know where you live but here in LA gangs will never die even if you take away the vices just like if weed is legalized growers/gang members will adapt... gang members are like cockroaches been here forever will be here forever sad to say, kill one 2 more pop up just the way it is.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Doesnt really matter.
    If it is legalized there will just be another drug that will become just as popular.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

should be legal anyone doing time for selling a nickel bag is getting screwed by this stupid society

Hexum
    Hexum's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn right it should be.

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    or high quality outdoor that looks like indoor not that anybody would pass it off as indoor (happens more than people know with a tight trim)
    Dishonest drug dealers? No way!

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

Yes And I don't even smoke it. Incarcerating potheads is killing us. Prohibition doesn't work and pot is less harmful than booze and lets put farmers to work and Mexican Drug cartels out of business.

First 123456 ... Last