SBRtv Judie
    SBRtv Judie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Bodog´s TOP 10 Biggest Public Losses

Last edited by SBRtv Judie; 01-17-11 at 10:58 AM.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Very interesting video. Thanks for sharing! Some games on that list I didnt expect to see, but some were a given as well.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Didn't include the Colts game this year against the Titans. Colts are like the worst public team in the last 5 years.

szk1983
    szk1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

great thread! go colts

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I gotta wonder if the creator of this video received written consent from the National Football League for the use of content or any distribution of these games on video

sneak-a-peak

At the end of the video for the Bears and Cards game they show the Cards being favored and the public $ on their side losing

Pretty sure it was the other way around.

"The Bears are who we thought they were!"

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

they also forgot the public hammer the pats in the superbowl only to lose to the giants

sneak-a-peak

I heard differently on that Pats game. I heard it was only the 2nd time in Super Bowl history that Vegas posted a loss on a Super Bowl. I think it was mainly because people hammered the Giants ML at +500 but still does not sound like the pub got hammered on that one either way.

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I thought this was going to be like a thread which talked abt Calvin or square lines being in the top ten?!

Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been on all of these!

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

last 5 seconds of the video was priceless

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great Video!

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

b.s.

but some good fades nontheless.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

solid video

many posters can learn from this video

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

awesome video

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Zeta you prick I hope your corolla gets some action tonight.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by 36mafia View Post
    last 5 seconds of the video was priceless

No wonder all the big bonuses come out when football season is approaching. Like lambs to the slaughter.

Great video! Thanks Judie/Bodog

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

I enjoyed the video. I'd like to see the top 10 biggest book losses

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Lol it was all favs that lost too

ok now what
    ok now what's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Interesting the AZ Cards were in these

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Nice video!

The public is who we thought they were!

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

The Bears-Cardinals game is a nice 'across the street' blast from the past for me....

Reload's NFL Week 6 - Sunday "Triple Penetration" and Monday "Shoot Your Load" Game of the Week

For my "Shoot Your Load" Game of the Week and best bet for Week 6, I am taking the Arizona Cardinals plus 10.5 points on Monday night against the Chicago Bears! Money management is very important so reload-ers out there know not to blow their whole load on Sunday's action. And especially not this week because it's Monday night where the big money is this time! Use Sunday's "Triple Penetration" to build your bankroll and then get set to shoot another load on this one!

The Chicago Bears are the talk of the NFL this year and everyone in Chicago is already doing the "Super Bowl Shuffle". But how good have the Bears really been on the road this year? So far they have only had two road games - they won both of them but there is nothing too impressive about beating the Packers and squeaking by the Vikings in a game they should have lost. Rex Grossman of the Bears had a lot of problems dealing with the Minnesota crowd, including two interceptions, and I expect the same thing in this big Monday night game in Arizona. So the Bears will need more from their running game and that's been pretty average compared to the rest of the league this year at an average of only 109 yards per game. The Bears defense has certainly been impressive and is the main reason they have fans thinking back to the '85 defense. But in their two road games, they did not have much of an answer for the running game as Ahman Green of the Packers and Chester Taylor of the Vikings both had good days. The Bears also have a bye week coming up after this game and not much excitement to look forward to in the few weeks after that so they could easily come into Arizona being softer than in other recent games.

The Arizona Cardinals have lost their last four games but finally covered the spread for the first time this season last week against Kansas City at home. Matt Leinart made his first start and gave the Cardinals offense a great shot in the arm with two touchdown passes and 253 yards passing. A tough 4th quarter for the Cardinals defense in that game let the Chiefs grind out field goals for the win. I can see this game as another close loss for the Cardinals but not one in which they deserve to be double digit underdogs. Even with the injury to Larry Fitzgerald at wide receiver, I can see the running game being a big part of this game to make up for that. Edgerrin James has had his three best games of the season at home this year for the Cardinals, including his only two touchdowns scored this season, and I can see it being another good game for him against the Bears. The Arizona defense appears below average when you look at their season statistics but they have shown some solid improvement. They have only allowed four touchdowns in their last three games, and I can see them holding the Bears to this being more of a field goal battle. I would say the Bears will win if it comes down to dueling field goals and probably come away with a scary 3 point win. But that means the double digit pointspread will make this an easy cover for the Cardinals. They have underachieved this season and finally get a big spot to showcase what they have against the Bears.

The line at 11 points is too high and got high thanks to Chicago coming into this game with two blowout wins in a row. But I can see this game being much tougher than those two were for the Bears and I think bettors need to give the Cardinals more of a chance. Usually when I go against a big favorite, I will spend more time finding weaknesses in them or the spot of the game that could make a difference rather than finding a lot in favor of the underdog. In the case of the Bears, there are not many weaknesses except for it being a road game where you hope things are similar for them as they were in Minnesota and unlike their last two blowouts at home. For this game, I am finding a lot more positives about the underdog Cardinals than you would typically find with a double digit underdog. My work in looking at the Cardinals has me seeing them more like 3 to 7 point underdogs and nowhere near deserving of getting double digits. So get set to shoot your load on the big number here Monday night and take the points with the Cardinals!

SBRtv Judie
    SBRtv Judie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Check out Bodog's Top 10 Biggest Public Wins...
    and thanks for the comments!
    SBR.tv Team