BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Cities,counties &states need $,over and under on SBR posters getting DUI'S tonight?

Took a road trip to the west coast this last few weeks and I have NEVER seen as many people getting stopped on the two lanes,small town streets,freeways,golf cart paths,dirt bike trails and covered wagon trails for traffic violations.It even seems like they are rigging speed zones with up and down speed limit signs where they make no sense just to lay a trap.Then it's not like the old days where if you have a clean record they let you go with a warning.What used to be a $75 fine for driving 53 in a 40 MPH zone is now $400.Every jurisdiction is strapped for cash and they are putting the screws on people.So by tomorrow,how many SBR posters will admit that they got a DUI tonight?There will have to be a few by the sound of what posters say about their habits here all the time.I haven't popped my traffic record cherry yet but that's just dumb luck.I ran a red light looking for the cheapest gas station in Delheart,Texas in the panhandle and two blocks down the street the cops were heading in my direction.That ticket would have equalled what I spent for gas on the whole damn trip.

For people driving out of state where you get picked up even for a traffic ticket,some states require you pay up immediately and if you don't,it's a night in jail.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 12-31-10 at 08:23 AM.