doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I think Shari hate's me more than she does jj

I do know some Cadeau's from Thunder Bay, good people.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Oh wait KingKolzig - you COULD actually just stay out of this thread.

Can you do it?? Grab G Pk's hand, drop $20 to win 2 cents on Nadal taking a shit in the next week - but make sure to buy points just in case he's constipated - and just ignore shari91 ever existed.

Points Awarded:

bobbyfk gave shari91 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

is there another one??

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

lol, clearly i struck a nerve with u long ago. its ok no sweat. my time here at sbr is winding down anyways as i prepare to do something constructive with my life. ive wasted waaaay too much time here and i couldnt imagine posting every waking hour, but whatever floats da boat

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

forum drama............gotta love it

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

where is one of face.. i wanna c

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    lol, clearly i struck a nerve with u long ago. its ok no sweat. my time here at sbr is winding down anyways as i prepare to do something constructive with my life. ive wasted waaaay too much time here and i couldnt imagine posting every waking hour, but whatever floats da boat
    Really?!

One more time.

Did you or did you not send me a PM asking if I would meet you in South Africa, when you were 'going there' during the World Cup, for sex? Did you or did you not send me another PM when I blew off the first one explaining that you had ADHD and I should just accept anything you say.

Before you respond, I'm going to give you a hint. Not only do Mods read every PM, but they can pull up every old PM as well.

You stiffed people for hundreds of points and then said you would agree to pay them back if no one gave you grief. You actually threatened that if Bateman or I came into that thread and said one negative word about you stiffing people, you'd continue to stiff. And so I didn't. Not because I give a rats ass about you but you were essentially holding numerous people hostage. Awesome!! Never mind that you were a piece of trash stiff in the first place. Have you paid Daddy back yet because I saw him in your thread asking where his points were.

You're going to leave SBR? Go. Not only do you not post plays or engage in meaningful discussion, you're a stiff. I promise you that you won't be missed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Really?!

One more time.

Did you or did you not send me a PM asking if I would meet you in South Africa, when you were 'going there' during the World Cup, for sex? Did you or did you not send me another PM when I blew off the first one explaining that you had ADHD and I should just accept anything you say.

Before you respond, I'm going to give you a hint. Not only do Mods read every PM, but they can pull up every old PM as well.

You stiffed people for hundreds of points and then said you would agree to pay them back if no one gave you grief. You actually threatened that if Bateman or I came into that thread and said one negative word about you stiffing people, you'd continue to stiff. And so I didn't. Not because I give a rats ass about you but you were essentially holding numerous people hostage. Awesome!! Never mind that you were a piece of trash stiff in the first place. Have you paid Daddy back yet because I saw him in your thread asking where his points were.

You're going to leave SBR? Go. Not only do you not post plays or engage in meaningful discussion, you're a stiff. I promise you that you won't be missed.
    This woman is relentless when it comes to discussions/arguments. I will never test Shari intellectually, because she will dissect me into a lab frog.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 12-31-10 at 11:00 AM. Reason: typo

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

cute boy Shari.
    before long your gonna have to beat the girls off of him

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    cute boy Shari. before long your gonna have to beat the girls off of him
    TY

Mikey - computer spell check = good. iphone spell check = bad.

Computer FTW11

OmgUrMom

looks like shari won this one

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't delete that video. I repeat don't delete the shari video. On the road and can't watch right now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why would she delete it??

It did not show much??

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Shari,have you ever posted under another handle?You sound just like another woman that made a video a while back.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Really?!

One more time.

this is the shari we've come to know and love

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Your baby looks about the same age as my almost 1 year old boy. Happy New Year to you both!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Shari,have you ever posted under another handle?You sound just like another woman that made a video a while back.
    Nope. I've honestly only ever been Shari91. Sometimes that's not a good thing, mind you. The ghosting thing just isn't my style. And even if I tried I'd probably be busted in 30 seconds.

John - remarkably he's 16 month today!! If there's any good karma left for me our little kidlets will be playing blissfully together at the next Bash.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really?!

One more time.

Shari!

And Happy New Year to u and ur little one!

I'm here getting ready! In 3 and a half hour will be New Year in Moscow!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Shari, fukk the haters. To many I work in a car wash and have the chin of a rhinoceros. They tend to follow jjgold and what jjgold wants them to believe. Much easier to just take it in stride.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish you would have made a deal that when you posted a video, iifold had to hold his breath for eternity. I'll broker that deal in the future if you want ... it's a public service for everyone.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

You guys should be hitting the Sportsbetting.com 75% reload and making coin instead of wasting your time with this stuff.

Go out there and get paid.

OmgUrMom

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Shari, fukk the haters. To many I work in a car wash and have the chin of a rhinoceros. They tend to follow jjgold and what jjgold wants them to believe. Much easier to just take it in stride.

duece can you post a video of yourself in court?

jjgold

Love threads like this and love the drama!!!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    duece can you post a video of yourself in court?
    No I can't. Why? Because I was never in a court room with my phone. I was at probate court in wayne county, aka downtown detroit, I posted that pic. Find it.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

crazyness, honestly if everyone asked for shari to post a video and she did , they should all donate points to her

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Cute child Shari. How old is he/she [Nevermind, just saw the 16 month comment].

jjgold

Deuce you must be hard, you might get some play now!!!

Deuce go get back in courtroom and wack the fuk off

Hotdiggity11

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

That kid is cute and actually looks like me a little

Scouting report says his junk is already bigger too.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Does anyone else realize what JJ did here?

He knows Shari can't handle the constant lying about her sex/weight so JJ drones on and on about it, nitpicking, crude remarks, knowing Shari is reading, getting more angry by the minute especially since she knows she is a woman and not ugly or fat.

It all builds until Shari can't take it anymore and finally does a vid proving herself to the forum.

Big drama = SBR $$$

JJ wins again
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave Cougar Bait 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hotdiggity11

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Does anyone else realize what JJ did here?

He knows Shari can't handle the constant lying about her sex/weight so JJ drones on and on about it, nitpicking, crude remarks, knowing Shari is reading, getting more angry by the minute especially since she knows she is a woman and not ugly or fat.

It all builds until Shari can't take it anymore and finally does a vid proving herself to the forum.

Big drama = SBR $$$

JJ wins again

JJ is a bit of a genius when it comes to drama.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

That wasn't a woman

Most likely Sammy

Identical build

jjgold

Cougar can you imagine how many guys want her?? I have never ever seen anything like this before.

I swear at least 600 guys now think they have a shot, Cougar your playing it cool in the backround

Deuce is making a fool out of himself, many others dreaming.

I still think that is not her, she could be brilliant and using her friend and theya re fukkin loving it

I still think Shari is what we call a fukkin bricker in Newark (5-4 or so and 170 pounds) I have told her even if she is a brick I like her but would not fuk her.

Cougar this shit is fukkin real!!!!!!!

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Shari is definitely hott in my book.

Her attitude is the best, I love how she constantly disses all you clowns on here.

Shari you really know how to put these fools in there place. Keep up the good work!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

JJ Shari knows I have a GF so that gives me less of a shot. She also seems incredibly complicated, which is good and bad. It's a turn on for me, but I love a challenge. She loves wine, gambling, and has a sexy voice. Let's be honest most guys here would leave their GF's/blow up dolls for her in a heartbeat. There is nothing like someone who is a willing participant and can share your addiction.

jjgold

Cougar not fair if you go after her because you will win the contest

Look at POTM you fukkin toy with it and win when you feel like it, this month you did well but wanted another face to win it

unreal

First 123456 ... Last