Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Shari

It's 3:47 am, I'm wastes wishing I was in chat. On iPhone, fukk mee!!!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    You can change that. Scroll down past the message box when you're composing a new message. Uncheck the box "Request a read receipt for this message"
    no that's the problem sickler. its never on.

i let one of my techy friends fukk with my account about a year ago and now its stuck on this shit.

for all i know he gets a direct feed to my pm's. for why?? i have no fukkin idea.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

I didn't read the whole thread, so this may have already been asked. How can your accent change so much that quickly? My mother moved to Australia from Scottland at age 12 and has lived there ever since and she still has a thick Scottish accent. Also, I have lived in the USA on and off for 4 years, my vocabulary has changed but my Australian accent has not changed at all. I don't believe that is Shari speaking on those videos unless she is purposely using an Aussie accent.

Another thing, how old is your son? My 3 month old son looks bigger than him.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread, so this may have already been asked. How can your accent change so much that quickly? My mother moved to Australia from Scottland at age 12 and has lived there ever since and she still has a thick Scottish accent. Also, I have lived in the USA on and off for 4 years, my vocabulary has changed but my Australian accent has not changed at all. I don't believe that is Shari speaking on those videos unless she is purposely using an Aussie accent.

Another thing, how old is your son? My 3 month old son looks bigger than him.
    I was friends with a girl who went to England for two months and came back with a British accent. I thought she was faking it but she swears she wasn't.

Shari's son is 1.5 yrs, born premature, so small for his age.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I didn't read the whole thread, so this may have already been asked. How can your accent change so much that quickly? My mother moved to Australia from Scottland at age 12 and has lived there ever since and she still has a thick Scottish accent. Also, I have lived in the USA on and off for 4 years, my vocabulary has changed but my Australian accent has not changed at all. I don't believe that is Shari speaking on those videos unless she is purposely using an Aussie accent. Another thing, how old is your son? My 3 month old son looks bigger than him.
    I've been here off and on for almost 6 years. I was not purposely using any accent - any of the guys who have talked to me on the phone can vouch for the fact my voice slips in and out of different accents depending on the words I'm saying. That's just how I talk now I guess. In fact a girl at the pharmacy today asked which part of America I'm from because she's going to study there for a semester and wanted to know cool cities to visit. I explained I was actually from Canada but had lived in the States for a bit before moving to various countries in Europe and now here. After talking for awhile she even said I say certain words like an Aussie. Not sure what to tell you about my voice other than I don't really think about it too much. Neither should you.

My son is 16 months old. He was born 2 months premature and weighed 1.3kg or a little less than 3 pounds. I'm sorry if his size alarms you but he's now a healthy 10kg and is perfect to me. Do you have any other questions?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Shari, I need that winner.

C'mon, one time....

shari91

No winners from me today. I have tennis bets in and I don't even know when they start. Getting these contests sorted and trying to get a hold of a few friends in QLD to see where they are now. Almost just burnt my bread too. Trying to do too much at once I think.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I've been here off and on for almost 6 years. I was not purposely using any accent - any of the guys who have talked to me on the phone can vouch for the fact my voice slips in and out of different accents depending on the words I'm saying. That's just how I talk now I guess. In fact a girl at the pharmacy today asked which part of America I'm from because she's going to study there for a semester and wanted to know cool cities to visit. I explained I was actually from Canada but had lived in the States for a bit before moving to various countries in Europe and now here. After talking for awhile she even said I say certain words like an Aussie. Not sure what to tell you about my voice other than I don't really think about it too much. Neither should you. My son is 16 months old. He was born 2 months premature and weighed 1.3kg or a little less than 3 pounds. I'm sorry if his size alarms you but he's now a healthy 10kg and is perfect to me. Do you have any other questions?

You have to expect getting questions like these considering how much of your life you share on here and how many threads pop up about you.

I was first directed to these forums by a friend who told me about an amazing capper I had to follow for some easy money. that capper was TennisBabe when she had an amazing run at the start of the MLB season last year. You were a poster in her threads that stood out because you white knighted TennisBabe, defending her honor at every opportunity. I found it quite funny.

I'm glad your son is doing well. It must have been a very stressful time when he was born that premature. I did not mean to offend, I just found his size surprising when comparing him to my son knowing that yours must be much older. How many weeks premature was he born?

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Can anyone tell me why those videos not working anymore?

shari91

You have to expect getting questions like these considering how much of your life you share on here and how many threads pop up about you. I was first directed to these forums by a friend who told me about an amazing capper I had to follow for some easy money. that capper was TennisBabe when she had an amazing run at the start of the MLB season last year. You were a poster in her threads that stood out because you white knighted TennisBabe, defending her honor at every opportunity. I found it quite funny. I'm glad your son is doing well. It must have been a very stressful time when he was born that premature. I did not mean to offend, I just found his size surprising when comparing him to my son knowing that yours must be much older. How many weeks premature was he born?
    I actually just said to someone that yours was the last question I'm going to answer about this stuff. I have to repeat myself over and over, answering the same questions and yet I never ask that same person to reveal private info on a public forum themselves. Ironic that people think they can do it to me and yet share nothing in return. No more of that.

TennisBabe is actually a dude. And I'll always defend anyone I see who is getting shit on when they're posting picks for free to try to help people out. I've done it for many people on here as many have done for me when it comes to my thread. That's just how I am.

He was born almost 8 weeks prem. And he was tiny obviously as you can tell from his birth weight. So small that no one could tell I was pregnant even when I was wearing a bikini. It was stressful, moreso because I had a plane ticket to go back home to Canada so I could give birth there and him coming early obviously chucked all of those plans. But it's all good. His health is finally starting to stabilise somewhat and we've gone almost 3 weeks without a hospital stay which is a first for us. The next step is to finally someday ditch his meds so he can start having more of a normal life ie not sleeping most of the time and getting the chance to hang out with other kids more regularly without fear of him picking up some virus and destroying the lung strength he's gained. We're getting there. All the best to you and your family.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    Can anyone tell me why those videos not working anymore?
    I made the videos private after a few days Tommy. If you send me an email I'll send you the links but I promise you they're really nothing interesting. Big hugs to you and your family!

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I made the videos private after a few days Tommy. If you send me an email I'll send you the links but I promise you they're really nothing interesting. Big hugs to you and your family!
    Shari i know how you look like so if it's nothing interesting there's no need to send those links. Anyway i'll send you some new pics of my Julia so you can see how she grew up

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    Shari i know how you look like so if it's nothing interesting there's no need to send those links. Anyway i'll send you some new pics of my Julia so you can see how she grew up
    Ooh, I can't wait to see them! She must be getting so big now and I feel like I haven't seen her in ages. I'll send some back to you as well.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot

Email sent

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari real nice to call my rug road kill

I am sooooooooooooooooo glad I did not pick you to be my forum lover even though deep down you want me bad and I told you over 40x your not getting my steel rooster. I know this hurts you but plenty of other posters here that will fuk you.
    I like girls that are sweet and not internet bullies like you that get a fukkin crowd around her and throws insults at me

You love the peanut gallery Bricker

Good Bye to you

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

well shar hit me up anytime soon.

sometimes i fear my time is numbered. if some people had way i would be dead man walking right now.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shari real nice to call my rug road kill I am sooooooooooooooooo glad I did not pick you to be my forum lover even though deep down you want me bad and I told you over 40x your not getting my steel rooster. I know this hurts you but plenty of other posters here that will fuk you. I like girls that are sweet and not internet bullies like you that get a fukkin crowd around her and throws insults at me You love the peanut gallery Bricker Good Bye to you

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    well shar hit me up anytime soon. sometimes i fear my time is numbered. if some people had way i would be dead man walking right now.
    Stealthy, you're all over the shop here. Just give me a call at some point and we'll have a chat.

jjgold

Stealthy call me

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

shar i do not get what you mean.

goldy, no can do. i am marked man. some have it out for me.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Damn. I never got to watch this video.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    shar i do not get what you mean.

goldy, no can do. i am marked man. some have it out for me.
    lol wut?

you mean pavyracer?

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Shari can i get authorised to view the video? I sent u a pm

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Sirjohn delete this fukking thread

jjgold

Video was removed because I exposed her

She said she was a 5-8 model type and in video I saw a little Bricker

I might face this Bricker one day in real life and she wants to kick my ass not fuk me

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Sirjohn delete this fukking thread
    What on Earth would make you think he would listen to you? One quick look at the quality of your posts would give him all the answers he needs as to what you contribute around here.

JJ- think of how much more embarrassing it will be when it's a skinny chick kicking your ass. Still waiting for you to take me up on that bet. Yet another laptop has been destroyed yesterday thanks to the little dude so winning that iPad right now would be lovely!!

First ... 9101112