Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Lost every prop, HT, every QTR, game, ML on the TENN/NC game

Lost everything .......UNreal.

Completely drained right now........fuking misearable.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Thanks for being honest. Most here wouldn't admit that and would tell everyone they hammered the book.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Join the club Fishhead. I had all my bankroll martingaled on this game

Flying Dutchman
    Floggings continue until morale improves
    Flying Dutchman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Buck up Fishy...

...you'll get 'em next time. I've faith in you.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Thanks for being honest. Most here wouldn't admit that and would tell everyone they hammered the book.

This was a devastating game for me..........DEVASTATING.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am disappointed by the fact that i was happy to hear this

oh well

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
    Buck up Fishy...

...you'll get 'em next time. I've faith in you.

I honestly can't recall a game taking so much out of me.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

At least you died suddenly. I'm dying by a thousand small cuts. The Tenn side loss was my 11th loss in a row.

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Sorry god blesses you

kman27
    kman27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I honestly can't recall a game taking so much out of me.
    i thought i was pretty emtionless when it came to gambling until i lost 1.5k this way. I honestly feel sick to my stomach because this was clearly the right play fuk nevermind

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I've saved a shit load of money this year not betting on most of these bowl games. Only one I bet on was Tulsa +320 ML. I posted it in the SBR best bet thread so I'm not just blowing smoke out my ass.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

This could have been the worst beat of all time for the bettors that had TENN and TENN under.. ref calls the game OVER.. players celebrate.. run on field.. they bring them back on because of 1 second.. game ends up going N.C and N.C over because of that half second on the clock..

oh, and i am not even including the missed extra pt late, which i knew would come back to haunt them.. AND that 15 yd useless penalty which set up that FG.

all in all, might be worse beat of all time for TENN and TENN un bettors.. They went from 2-0 to 0-2.. a 4 unit swing..

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    At least you died suddenly. I'm dying by a thousand small cuts. The Tenn side loss was my 11th loss in a row.
    Sorry to hear.......

This was not a sudden death...........it seemed like the game was on for 19 hours, and I lost money with each and every play.

Again, the most a game has taken out of me in 3-5 years.

Seldom do I ever feel like quitting, right now I have that feeling.

Anyway, not looking for sympathy, just tellin it like it is.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Keep ya head up pal.

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

get'em next time fish...get a good nights sleep and recover Friday and Saturday...keep up the grind...that's how we do things...

trmg777
    trmg777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    This could have been the worst beat of all time for the bettors that had TENN and TENN under.. ref calls the game OVER.. players celebrate.. run on field.. they bring them back on because of 1 second.. game ends up going N.C and N.C over because of that half second on the clock..

oh, and i am not even including the missed extra pt late, which i knew would come back to haunt them.. AND that 15 yd useless penalty which set up that FG.

all in all, might be worse beat of all time for TENN and TENN un bettors.. They went from 2-0 to 0-2.. a 4 unit swing..
    I had the under

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    This could have been the worst beat of all time for the bettors that had TENN and TENN under.. ref calls the game OVER.. players celebrate.. run on field.. they bring them back on because of 1 second.. game ends up going N.C and N.C over because of that half second on the clock.. oh, and i am not even including the missed extra pt late, which i knew would come back to haunt them.. AND that 15 yd useless penalty which set up that FG. all in all, might be worse beat of all time for TENN and TENN un bettors..
    And remember, coach called a timeout with one second on the play clock to save 5 yards on the last 4th down. And how much time was left before the FG? That's right, one second.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

That was a sickening loss, i'd like to know how you can snap a ball with 13+ players on the field, only get a 5 yard penalty, and not have the clock continue to run. Not to mention, the play where they called the guy for a 15 yard penalty PROBABLY was not a catch.

So much shit had to go exactly wrong to lose that game for Tenn and it did.

Missed PAT, dropped INT's, you name it, it happened.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I lost as well, at times like this, this is when I turn to Christ for answers. I need to focus on Nebraska 2nd half.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    That was a sickening loss, i'd like to know how you can snap a ball with 13+ players on the field, only get a 5 yard penalty, and not have the clock continue to run. Not to mention, the play where they called the guy for a 15 yard penalty PROBABLY was not a catch.

So much shit had to go exactly wrong to lose that game for Tenn and it did.

Missed PAT, dropped INT's, you name it, it happened.
    How about the coach of North Carolina who was 10 yards in the field when the clock was running yelling at his QB to snap the ball. You can't have players subbing and the coach in the field when snapping the ball. Because when they snapped the ball they had 15 players in play. They had the FG unit in and 5 players from the offense which were running out of bounds but were in the field of play when the ball snapped. I guess that crap is not reviewable by the fukking replay. Morons!

Fishhead

Totally bummed out

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How about the coach of North Carolina who was 10 yards in the field when the clock was running yelling at his QB to snap the ball. You can't have players subbing and the coach in the field when snapping the ball. Because when they snapped the ball they had 15 players in play. They had the FG unit in and 5 players from the offense which were running out of bounds but were in the field of play when the ball snapped. I guess that crap is not reviewable by the fukking replay. Morons!
    in the NFL thats a 10 second run off, 100% for sure, there's a reason that shit is illegal, so you can't do what they did.

NDIrish9
    NDIrish9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I guess you don't know the replay rules. Illegal participation (too many men on the field) is reviewable. Ironically, it happened to those cocksucking tennessee hillbillies earlier this year.

To Tennessee backers.....

Follow my plays and you wouldn't be in this situation.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by NDIrish9 View Post
    I guess you don't know the replay rules. Illegal participation (too many men on the field) is reviewable. Ironically, it happened to those cocksucking tennessee hillbillies earlier this year.

Trust me I know the rules. I was being sarcastic at the replay moron officials who picked and chose what to review. This is why coach Dooley was fuming at the end.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Sucks that u lost everything. Why would u put that much on a bowl game though? These small bowls can be impossible to predict.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by NDIrish9 View Post

so let me get this straight, you base all your plays on the possibility of all that shit happening at the end to get a win. You are a tool.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    in the NFL thats a 10 second run off, 100% for sure, there's a reason that shit is illegal, so you can't do what they did.
    The NFL won't tolerate this crap. That's why the 10 second run off rule. You can't have an illegal snap with too many men on the field and the coach clearly out of his coaching box and snap the ball going unpunished. And when the head official in the NFL says game is over the game is over.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Sucks that u lost everything. Why would u put that much on a bowl game though? These small bowls can be impossible to predict.

Not everthing bankrool wise, every ******* bet on the game itself........lost everything.

Worst day gambling in 3 months.......with the majority of it happening on ONE GAME

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I sort of know how you feel Fishhead...lost just about every side, total, prop, etc etc on a NFL game last year.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Sorry to hear this.

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It has both cost and helped me. But I can unequivocally state that this booth review crap is out of control. I have seen these last second replays, both hurt and help but it has reached a point of incredulousness. That review looking for split second is really anathema for me. The ability of the clock stopper is a fact of the game and is an understood fact accepted by road teams. If it gets to 1 second or some portion thereof, you know the clock operator is not going to get it stopped, especially for road teams.

Replays have gotten out of control and become a distraction to the game itself.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer, and jagaf22

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

wow thats one hell of a beat

Ndoe206
    Ndoe206's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got hit hard... lost 80% of my bankroll.. im miserable.. out of all the games.. i lost the worse way

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Sorry Tennessee backers, I really needed this one after the debacles with K-State and SMU, and soon to be the over on Nebraska/Washington (talk about not caring about a game). This had to be the worst day of bowl games in the history of college football.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

that was pretty ridiculous, regardless of what side everybody had, pick yourself up plenty of games left

12 Last