StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow for once I get a break. the guy even called the game over I still cant believe it-I thought the clock had run out too

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Shouldn't the coach for Tennessee know the rules as well? One would think that if he did he could have said something at the time.

Dr Zhivago
    Dr Zhivago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

PAVY Thank You for your thread- you have said all I wanted to say--of course I had under and THREW UP watching the zebras in limbo and did not know what to do..First he yells GAME IS OVER then there is 1 second left? Understand this officiating crew will be sent to officiating jailor maybe even better let them officiate the AUBURN/OREGON game and Mussburger to be in the broadcast booth telling you what side he has..

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bottom line. Tennessee found a way to lose this game. If they make the PAT, they win. It is that simple. You guys have to stop crying every time you lose a game. There is only ONE reason why you lose a game. That reason is because you wagered on the WRONG TEAM. Get a life people. You have won as many as you have lost this way. You just do not remember the wins.
    Absolutely not true. And by a Large margin...That must mean one of you guys out there have won more on these types of games than you have lost. Reveal yourself.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

If they do officiate the Auburn game, I hope they're on AU's side!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zhivago View Post
    PAVY Thank You for your thread- you have said all I wanted to say--of course I had under and THREW UP watching the zebras in limbo and did not know what to do..First he yells GAME IS OVER then there is 1 second left? Understand this officiating crew will be sent to officiating jailor maybe even better let them officiate the AUBURN/OREGON game and Mussburger to be in the broadcast booth telling you what side he has..

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by kcDdegenerate View Post
    it was a catch...It only became an issue after the dumb TN cb chosed to go for a cheap helmet to helmet hit (be mad at him) which made him moved the ball a little bit..they ruled it a catch and did not find "indisputable" evidence to over turn it..Even the guys that get paid to call the game fairly said it was a catch and the 15 yd penalty was correct...

You really should be blaming the kicker for missing the extra pt and Bray for throwing that interception (basically ended the game right there) in overtime
    It was not a catch. The first thing to hit the ground after he "finally secured the ball" was his helmet...and his helmet hit out of bounds. So explain to me how this is a catch again?

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by gym rat View Post
    so is it first team to score or is their an amount of time to play???
    I would like to place all my bets with you , if you dont know the rules you should not be betting the games at all....

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I wanted to puke

rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

The biggest problem with the college game, in my opinion, is the ridiculous level they take "conclusive" and almost always keep the call on the field, despite it being the wrong call. I can't say how many times I've watched a game and they review the play but unless the guy is standing up when he fumbles (ala Noel Devine) then they keep the call on the field and say they didn't have enough evidence to overturn it. Yesterday was no different. The UNC receiver clearly lost possession of the ball after being hit, and while it wasn't clear if the ball hit the ground, it was obvious that he didn't regain possession until his helmet was out of bounds. That should have negated the 30 yard gain and likely given Tennessee the win, yet the review official was afraid to overturn it because of the strict interpretation of conclusive evidence.

Big 10 officials didn't represent themselves very well yesterday in either game.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

The Pinstripe Bowl was way worse.

Don't see the big deal about this game. Refs handled it poorly but there was clearly a second left when the ball was spiked.

trevlyn1983
    trevlyn1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    It was not a catch. The first thing to hit the ground after he "finally secured the ball" was his helmet...and his helmet hit out of bounds. So explain to me how this is a catch again?
    My thoughts exactly .. Suprised no one else seen that .

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

still are we?

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

The reviews made no sense.

First 12