Hanger
    NCAA '10 59.45% | 129-88-5
    Hanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

5Dimes to Matchbook Transfer not approved...

Just curious.....have never come across this before....any speculation as to why? I have more than enough in my 5dimes account. Went over the minimum. Have rolled over my deposit about 40 times. It has been in the 5dimes account for more than a month. I have not done any transfers with Matchbook in the last 6 months... Hmmm any insight here would be appreciated, thanks!!

They told me that I could withdraw through all the normal ways, **, ** or ***************.....very interesting I think...

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

It seems you have met all the criteria for a transfer.........not sure.

I'm currently in the process of doing the opposite......MB to 5D......nothing yet.

Hanger

Thanks FH, I am just confused as I don't think I have ever had a book2book denied.....Maybe its a sign from 5dimes to avoid MB. I know you like MB so I say that tongue in cheek lol..

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    Thanks FH, I am just confused as I don't think I have ever had a book2book denied.....Maybe its a sign from 5dimes to avoid MB. I know you like MB so I say that tongue in cheek lol..

5dimes seems to present the most problems of all the books that do transfers...........very wishywashy at times.

Shonner
    Shonner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Go and talk to your pal Tony, I'm sure he will provide worldwide quality CS and resolve your issue with ease

Hanger

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    5dimes seems to present the most problems of all the books that do transfers...........very wishywashy at times.
    Yea thats what I figured as well.....Going to put it back through again tonight and see what happens. Wish I liked the layout of the other

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had this same problem the other week although I was approved.

Never had any problems before and I really do not understand why a payout option can come down to a managers discretion.

Hanger

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Had this same problem the other week although I was approved. Never had any problems before and I really do not understand why a payout option can come down to a managers discretion.
    Sharp, did you end up retrying at a later time? Or go through the phone/live chat and get it pushed through? Thanks

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I did it successfully without problems a year ago.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    Sharp, did you end up retrying at a later time? Or go through the phone/live chat and get it pushed through? Thanks
    I waited for 4 hours for approval and got on live chat and the rep told me Tony was out for the day and I would have to wait till the next day. I complained a little and the rep told me to hold on Tony just walked in and he came back a minute later and approved the transfer.

I honestly don't think Tony reviewed anything and just approved it, good timing on my part I guess Tony did not feel like dealing with it.

trmg777
    trmg777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

They did the same thing to me when I "attempted" to transfer. I got in a huge fight with the manager and told him to go fk a dog.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I never had any problem transfering before with 5D/ MB or Betjam/ MB. In fact it is THE WAY to fund MB since they don't really take deposits !