Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Lakers lose 10th game before New Years

Once again my bulls record isnt even SNIFFED. When will you guys stop saying a team will beat it when they start out 9-0.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

looks like a washed up team that failed to rebuild like the spurs have

Ralphie1412

Bow.The.****.Down

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

How many banners do the lakers have??

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I don't think any team sets out for a regular season record. The teams that are capable of winning 70+ just wanna have fun...

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Was never going to happen even if the Lakers were playing a lot better their roster is too old to lose so few games over the course of a whole season. Plenty of other decent NBA teams at the moment, it is good.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Maybe they are bored with the whole thing and will turn it on once the playoffs get here?

Ralphie1412

Lakers will NOT 3 peat. Shouldnt even be going for a 3 peat. Lakers won the last ring because the celtics lost it.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes. The Lakers officially entered their "rebuilding" phase when they traded their cornerstone star Sasha Vujacic and losing Mbenga to free agency.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

something like that ...

they will be fine ... i think

mitmur1998
    mitmur1998's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Bow.The.****.Down

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    Maybe they are bored with the whole thing and will turn it on once the playoffs get here?
    Typical excuse when the Lakers struggle.

Also, why is Kobe so upset?

Ralphie1412

The Lakers loss to Miami on Christmas day was downright embarrassing.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Lakeshow really not impressive this year

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I actually think the Bucks loss before the Heat one was worse. Bucks are a .500 team at best, and smashed them at Staples.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    I actually think the Bucks loss before the Heat one was worse. Bucks are a .500 team at best, and smashed them at Staples.
    Those can happen....they got caught looking ahead to the Heat Christmas Day game.

So wouldnt you think they would come out firing on christmas day. I remember the first play was an olly-oop for the lakers and I said this could get ugly.

Lakers came out so flat and just never really did anything right. I dont see them winning the title this year at all. The western finalist could be coming out of texas this year.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

artest got old fast. great season on the rockets to struggle on the lake show and now its another year. kobe has lost a step. slowing down. pau is soft. when the bench doesnt play good they struggle. all teams have their flaws and weaknesses

Ralphie1412

Pau is the best player on the team. They should trade bynum while they can still get something for him. When Phil loses Kobe is going to have a few embarrassing seasons and depart and then the Lakers are in the toilet for a few years at least.

Ralphie1412

Above post is supposed to say pau is the best BIG player on the team....obviously I think kobe is the best on the team....just clarifying, my damn edit button isnt there....

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

NBA CHAMPIONS

CHICAGO
    BULLS

1991 1992 1993
    1996 1997 1998

Hands down the best dynasty ever in the history of sports. Michael Jordan the best player ever, Phil Jackson one of the greatest coaches ever. I don't think any team should be compared to this Bulls team.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Pau is the best player on the team. They should trade bynum while they can still get something for him. When Phil loses Kobe is going to have a few embarrassing seasons and depart and then the Lakers are in the toilet for a few years at least.
    this is phils final year in the nba

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Same thing against the CAvaliers last year. Triangle isnt working anymore because Bryant keeps getting double-teamed and artest/others can't hit open shots.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Lakers don't even win the West this year. Spurs take it this year

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

They always improve by the playoffs. And in a 7 game series with Kobe, they will still be a very tough out.

Foals
    Foals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Still think the Lakers take the championship this year, almost the same thing happened last year

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

More risk than reward if you back the Lakers now in my opinion.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    looks like a washed up team that failed to rebuild like the spurs have

The 2nd 3-peat BuIIs team started of with the exact same record 21-10..... Bynum is working himseIf into shape and it wiII take a whiIe for him and the team to get back into rhythm.... Championships are not won in December.

kman27
    kman27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    The 2nd 3-peat BuIIs team started of with the exact same record 21-10..... Bynum is working himseIf into shape and it wiII take a whiIe for him and the team to get back into rhythm.... Championships are not won in December.
    yea i saw the episode on 1st and 10 too...so dont come on these forums trying to show you know anything about the bulls lol. And dont ever compare the lakers to the BUlls.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

LOL!! Pau who never won a playoff game in his life without Bryant. The guy who calls Bryant the best player in the world every chance he gets. Too bad they don't give Pau the ball at the end of games. Bryant is arguably the best player ever to play the game and is still a top 3 player in the world what are you smoking, Pau is not even the best PF in the league.

Jordan never even played against any teams that good. The Lakers, Celtics, and Heat today would all give the 72-10 bulls a run for it. Just because they had that record doesn't mean they are the best team ever to play. Wilt averaged 50 a game but Shaq is the much better Center when all is said and done and its not even close

kman27

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    LOL!! yeah you sure know about basketball! Pau who never won a playoff game in his life without Bryant. The guy who calls Bryant the best player in the world every chance he gets. Too bad they don't give Pau the ball at the end of games. Bryant is arguably the best player ever to play the game and is still a top 3 player in the world what are you smoking, Pau is not even the best PF in the league
    kobe wasnt even the best player in 3 of those 5 rings lol. Pau and bynum and lamar are the reason kobe even came close to winning 2 more.

Pau played soft...they lost
    Pau played great...they won
    And well the celtics lost that championship and perkins got hurt.

Lakers IMO are extremely overrated.

kman27

LOL!! Pau who never won a playoff game in his life without Bryant. The guy who calls Bryant the best player in the world every chance he gets. Too bad they don't give Pau the ball at the end of games. Bryant is arguably the best player ever to play the game and is still a top 3 player in the world what are you smoking, Pau is not even the best PF in the league.

Jordan never even played against any teams that good. The Lakers, Celtics, and Heat today would all give the 72-10 bulls a run for it. Just because they had that record doesn't mean they are the best team ever to play. Wilt averaged 50 a game but Shaq is the much better Center when all is said and done and its not even close

For making the dumbest stament in the world...even lebron thinks they should go back to how it was in the old days...better teams.

Goat Milk

Pau's Stats during finals: 18.6 ppg/11.6 rbp/3.7 apg 48% from field
    Bryant's Stats: 42% from field 28.6 ppg/8.0 rbp/4 apg

Clearly Pau was the reason they won

Goat Milk

Who cares what Lebron thinks. We look at the facts. Players are getting better and better as time progresses. Wilt Chamberlain is rated as one of the greatest centers of all time. I have watched the guy play on film for years and he is not impressive- he played with guys that were half his size and had the skill set of Divison 2 College Players in today's time frame. If you don't study basketball then you don't know this. He would not even be an ALL STAR in today's league. The fact is bulls fans don't look at the facts.

Jordan was a different animal in that time period, there was no one like Jordan, there was no one that could even attempt to contain him or challenge him on the offense end. Now more, "Jordans" so to speak are continuing to develop in guys like Kobe, Lebron, Wade. Perhaps Durant may be in that discussion a few years from now. People say Lebron is like Magic but Lebron is actually nothing like Magic other than his passing ability. He is stronger, faster, jumps higher, has much more ways to score as well. Magic was a pure point gaurd

kman27

Who cares what Lebron thinks. We look at the facts. Players are getting better and better as time progresses. Wilt Chamberlain is rated as one of the greatest centers of all time. I have watched the guy play on film for years and he is not impressive- he played with guys that were half his size and had the skill set of Divison 2 College Players in today's time frame. If you don't study basketball then you don't know this. He would not even be an ALL STAR in today's league. The fact is bulls fans don't look at the facts.

Jordan was a different animal in that time period, there was no one like Jordan, there was no one that could even attempt to contain him or challenge him on the offense end. Now more, "Jordans" so to speak are continuing to develop in guys like Kobe, Lebron, Wade. Perhaps Durant may be in that discussion a few years from now. People say Lebron is like Magic but Lebron is actually nothing like Magic other than his passing ability. He is stronger, faster, jumps higher, has much more ways to score as well. Magic was a pure point gaurd
    The fact that you just based the reason kobe got his rings on numbers simply tells me you have no clue what youre talking about. Thats pretty dumb, just admit youre wrong and dont go on any further.

Clearly the level of competition from today's generation to the jordans and birds and magics is different. But the balance of powers within that generation is pretty off set. You have 4 top teams in the east, and 4 in the west. Back then you had guys hand checking, crazy body contact but no fouls. Its turning into a offensive league now a days. Dont you think magic and jordan and bird would be on the same as lebron and wade and others if they had the access to the things Pros have now in todays world. And no im not talking steriods but all the new tech. that has been developed, training, etc.

just not fair to say that. Yes the generations are different based on size and talent but back then generation the playing field was alot more even making it harder to win.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by kman27 View Post
    yea i saw the episode on 1st and 10 too...so dont come on these forums trying to show you know anything about the bulls lol. And dont ever compare the lakers to the BUlls.
    First of aII I don't give fuk what you saw!... Second I watched every BuIIs game that was teIevised in my area before Jordan won a ring tiI he got number 6 so don't act Iike you know shit about me... And Iast but not Ieast I wasn't even taIking to your Iame ass or making a comparison between the two teams, simpIy stating a fact! So you couId STFU!

123 Last