Betpoints: 3577

Does 5Dimes support this?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by thadchr View Post
    Does 5Dimes support this?
    Yes. My Android phone (HTC EVO 4G) works great with the 5dimes site. Place bets there all the time with it.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Do guys still use those sports pagers? I used to go to the horse track about 12 yrs ago and it seemed as though everyone had one.At that point in time,cell phones were about the size of a cordless phone and didnt have internet.I use my phone for tracking games now,most have an option to alert you of score changes,end of quarter,end of game.My phone goes crazy with updates at my kids games and I tell the other parents,that its my work.They must think Im important down at the plant instead of a degenerate.

thadchr
    thadchr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Yes. My Android phone (HTC EVO 4G) works great with the 5dimes site. Place bets there all the time with it.
    Yeah I'm likely going to get a Samsung Mesmerize in the next few days (btw, what the f*** are these absurd names? )... glad I might have this in place just in time for the playoffs.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I have a droid x with Verizon and it works great. Its a 3g which works fine for me but they are coming out with the 4gs.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Not saying android phones are garbage but they got nothing on the iphone. the iphone is still the best hands down, i've used both

thadchr

Nice! Just got my phone and just placed a 5 buck bet on 5Dimes to try things out. Worked pretty well!

thadchr

Smoke, I'd prefer an iPhone too, but I don't want AT&T.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Not saying android phones are garbage but they got nothing on the iphone. the iphone is still the best hands down, i've used both

Please. Tell me what is so much better about the iPhone. I will love to hear this.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by thadchr View Post
    Smoke, I'd prefer an iPhone too, but I don't want AT&T.
    Verizon now going to have iPhone.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

I'm looking to upgrade to a smartphone through my ATT&t plan. Basically what I most want from this phone is to make calls, text messaging , and probably most importantly to be able to access my sporstbooks and wager easily.Iphone I know I can get cheap and probably most recommended but I have an I[od Touch and don't really like touchscreens. Would prefer a keyboard so really considering a Palm Pre Plus.Any thoughts on this guys?

Keith Richard
    alive and well

Anyone?

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

iPhone works just fine at 5D, Greek, Jam, Matchbook used to be slow but is fine now

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Call your bets in jerkoffs

It is 50 times faster

The time you make one fukkin bet on your phone I could call at least 8 in

Keith Richard
    alive and well

Thanks KC. I realized best idea to compare is to check some Youtube videos. Think I am going with the Palm Pre Plus.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

get an LG OPTIMUS V virgin mobile phone for $139 at radioshack/bestbuy and then pay for $25 / month unlimited data from virgin mobile without any contract..it also gives u 300 minutes.

this phone has android 2.2 and is FAST!!

thealfa
    thealfa's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow thanks a lot but too late. LOL. I still hope I made the right choice on going with a 2 year contract with Verizon and getting the Droid X for a penny. This phone ranked in the top 10 so I hope it's worth it. I hope this is more of a tiny computer than just a phone. Is the LG Optimus V just ordinary? The plan I signed up for was 450 talk and unlimited text, IM, photo, video, etc ($59) with unlimited data plan ($29), so it's about $89 rounded up plus with taxes, etc it could go close to $100 a month. I hope I didn't get played here considering the Virgin Mobile plan starts at $25 for everything (but 300 minutes Talk). Oh boy...

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    get an LG OPTIMUS V virgin mobile phone for $139 at radioshack/bestbuy and then pay for $25 / month unlimited data from virgin mobile without any contract..it also gives u 300 minutes.

this phone has android 2.2 and is FAST!!

First 12